It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geography Lesson: Palestine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
And during Roman times that land was called Judea, = land of the Jews.
Then after the Romans, the muslims took Jerusalem at the point of a sword, which kicked off the crusades.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That map doesn't show how Jordan controlled Jerusalem therefore you are trying to rewrite history with your false narrative

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

I asked you to address the current map

What is there to address? The green part where it says PALESTINE was Ottoman, then British, the Egyptian (Gaza) and Jordanian (West Bank). In 1968 Jordan attacked Israel and lost the West Bank. This is when all the Palestinian independence aspirations began.

Thanks, I know the official story behind Holy Dirt and Chosenites.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

That map doesn't show how Jordan controlled Jerusalem therefore you are trying to rewrite history with your false narrative

By false narrative, you mean the one that has Israel, the UN and the uS wailing about Human Rights all across the ME, while at the same time ignoring the Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Human rights are only an issue if they don't play ball with us...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

yes, all kinds of voodoo nut bags have been fighting over that patch of dirt for a long time, I was just focusing on the people that are currently alive and fighting (well, some of them).

but i really dont understand any of these crazy abrahamic death-cult people (jew/christian/muslim).
edit on 3-1-2018 by wheresthebody because: clarity

edit on 3-1-2018 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Israel is a secular state and they have gay pride parades. The Palestinians want Sharia law and to drag gay people from the back of motorcycles down the street.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There was never ever ever such a thing in history as a Palestinian Jerusalem. Currently Israel controls it before that it was the jordanians before that it was the English and before that it was the Ottomans. How is this so difficult to comprehend. All of these so-called Palestinians are Jordanian and Egyptian refugees who got screwed because their governments don't know how to win a war.
edit on 3-1-2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You did not address the fact that you're making up history but go ahead

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The problem is there never was or is a country called Palstine. In all that area there have been sections, provinces but no country.
Syria Palaestina, a Roman province from 135-390 ce.
Palaestina prima, covered Galilee and the jordan valley from 390-636 ce.
Palaestina secunda, covered Judea and Samaria from 390-636 ce.
Palaestina salutaris, covered Negev and trans Jordan in 600 ce.
Then Mandatory Palestine under British rule from 1920- 1948.
Now all these different areas were not countries and the people would not be called Palestinian and the same as modern times, the people in that region did not call themselves Palestinian till after the British left .They were Arabs first and foremost.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You did not address the fact that you're making up history but go ahead

Still dodging the map wheresthebody brought?

Israel is a secular state and they have gay pride parades. The Palestinians want Sharia law and to drag gay people from the back of motorcycles down the street.

Talk about jingoism. This is a geography lesson, not a religious or gay rights thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

It's false every panel of that comic book. There I addressed it. It has nothing to do with reality. Dodge Dodge Dodge. You are so good at it.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's false every panel of that comic book. There I addressed it. It has nothing to do with reality. Dodge Dodge Dodge. You are so good at it.

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.

There, I shortened that for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join