It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Seems like the Satanists should have their own New Year. Opposite Christmas, probably. July 1?

I think it is either April 31 or May 1

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Not sure your question? Seems there is a lot of push back in school's for adults to push their religion on to the kids...This seems it should be the same case as with these guys too, don't you think?

Not sure what you are saying "push back in school's for adults to push their religion on to the kids". All I've seen is them saying we get equal airtime or nobody gets any. I've never actually seen them pushing their religion on the kids.

I'm just saying there could be repercussions on her good humor... Al Franken loss his position due to good old humor...lol

Of course there could be and there might be but there shouldn't be just because she told someone from another religion to have a good year.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman.
You have no clue what you're talking about. I was involved with the church of Satan for years, and I still have several Satanist friends, and we/they do not harm children. The church of Satan has very strict "laws" against harm to others, ESPECIALLY children.

Well forgive me for not believing a Satanist. There's plenty of evidence to support the harm Satanists do to children. Maybe you and your friends should reflect on why you would choose to belong to a church associated with such evil occult behavior.
edit on 3-1-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Good to know you're still infatuated with her.

Sad to see that you still make very little sense.

Sad to see you still worship the Clintons and the Liberal tripe

You were able to come to that conclusion because I don't care one bit who she wishes a happy new year?

Well, guess I'll add your name to the list of mouth-breathing space cadets we have around here.

The first step toward wisdom, is separating ones self from all forms of foolishness. ..............

Good point. Thus keeping calm is truly the best path even if it is hard to do when others pretend to not see the truth. Sun Tzu's ancient writing called the "Art of War" , besides being one of the best how to prepare for battle and win wars book, he was also talking about using self control to succeed. Those who know themselves have a much better chance to avoid foolish behavior. Let your opponent make the foolish mistakes.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

originally posted by: testingtesting
So what?.

You need to lighten up and watch some british humour..

he....he

pr Benny Hill, my weakness.....he's so bad.....makes my sides hurt

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think it is either April 31 or May 1

Sure. Lots of fertility festivals around that time.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Not sure what you are saying "push back in school's for adults to push their religion on to the kids". All I've seen is them saying we get equal airtime or nobody gets any. I've never actually seen them pushing their religion on the kids.

Who is them? C of S is not a religion...

Of course there could be and there might be but there shouldn't be just because she told someone from another religion to have a good year.

I'm sure there are a lot of groups/people one might not want to say anything to without ending up associated with them.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Chelsea Hubbell should go find work in a foreign nation and renounce her US citizenship.

Why, doesn't the US have freedom of religion any more?

Freedom of Religion and speech are in full force unless a Federal Judge, like one of the idiot Judges from California, agrees to do an injunction. Or a Fed agency doesn't declare you a "cult" like the Davidian's in Waco TX, you can be religous. So now, it depends on the leanings of some political Judge's definition , and not the peoples will via our electing a Congress to vote those laws and the Judicial system to enforce them.

Constitutionally this Kangaroo Court system is flawed and needs to adhere to the last SCOTUS ruling on Judicial limitations.
The lesson may be:
Dissenting with their sworn Constitutional duties of the Courts as they have done could come with consequences.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Who gives a damn? They are whole less hypocritical than some Christian churches.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Are you guys for real?

The Church of Satan doesn't actually worship Satan. In fact, they don't worship or recognize any higher authority or power. Satan is a metaphor. This was well known in the 1970's. How the actual hell has the conspiracy community fallen so far in such a short period of time?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Who are you talking about?

They were already associating her with CoS, that was part of the "joke".

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The people's will like those on this thread talking about CoS harming children and maybe wanting to burn someone at the stake?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Averaging nearly 50 posts and over 4 threads per day and hasn't even been a member for a week yet. Are you a troll? That's a rhetorical question.

So you get outraged in thread after thread about anything Trump does but the POTUS runner up's daughter wishes nice things to the freakin Church of Satan and you have no issue with it?

Funny.

I have no issue with it, better than the pedophilic Catholic church.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: MysticPearl

Think the lefties reaction would be the same if this was a Trump Tweet?

Lefties = H Y P O C R I T E S

If this was a Trump tweet I would perhaps rethink my opinion of him. As it is now he remains an asshole.
edit on 3-1-2018 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

There's NO evidence linking "Satanists" to child abuse or any other crime. You're parroting the garbage spun by paranoid evangelicals in the '80s that ruined dozens of lives over false accusations, most of which were planted by shady hypnotic regression and leading questions from "investigators". It's all a load of lies, do some research.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I dont have a problem with this.

Its a religion. Big woop

I know and like a few luciferians. Satanists arent that far off. Metal head satanists are retarded mostly.

Really Satanists can be weirdos. But thats ok.

edit on 1 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This must be satire. And I mean this whole damn thread. It is at the top of the flipping front page? The mini Clinton wished someone a happy new year! Oh the humanity! Its almost like she was wishing ISIS a happy new year!...If this is the worst we have to bitch at, then 2018 is starting out better than even I anticipated. And to those who want to try and defend the mini Clinton, I'm gonna have to stop you right there. Pick and choose what battles you really want to fight carefully. barking at every possible negative post simply makes you look weak and thin skinned. Can't you see? ITS A TRAP!!

When a thread is so obviously started to troll you into a trap that does not mean you have to step into it with both your feet just to defend someones tweet. (this goes for Trump's twitter warriors as well.)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Duh duh duh

Clinton
Huhuhuuh

Still on your run?

Assholes.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

Good to know you're still infatuated with her.

Sad to see that you still make very little sense.

Sad to see you still worship the Clintons and the Liberal tripe

You were able to come to that conclusion because I don't care one bit who she wishes a happy new year?

Well, guess I'll add your name to the list of mouth-breathing space cadets we have around here.

The first step toward wisdom, is separating ones self from all forms of foolishness. ..............

Good point. Thus keeping calm is truly the best path even if it is hard to do when others pretend to not see the truth. Sun Tzu's ancient writing called the "Art of War" , besides being one of the best how to prepare for battle and win wars book, he was also talking about using self control to succeed. Those who know themselves have a much better chance to avoid foolish behavior. Let your opponent make the foolish mistakes.

I enjoyed your comment, and liked how you stated it. I will have to peruse the art of war. Thank you.

Let me also expand on my comment.

Stay cool and reason.
Don't be tricked.
Pick your fights.
Be prepared.

That was a note to myself a month ago

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Well forgive me for not believing a Satanist. There's plenty of evidence to support the harm Satanists do to children. Maybe you and your friends should reflect on why you would choose to belong to a church associated with such evil occult behavior.

The church of Satan would sooner gang up on a child molester and kill them before they'd condone ANYTHING that would cause a child any discomfort. Show me your nonexistent evidence you speak of. You don't have any. I DO have some stuff to show you about Christian figures and little boys!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join