It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Looks like Chelsea is already on the path to getting the nomination.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Who cares? So she should renounce her citizenship for wishing somebody a happy new year who has a different belief system than you? I'm sorry but that is absurdity. Friggin alarmists.

I guess I'll never wish anybody a happy new year again, just in case they don't have the same religious beliefs. LOL!

edit on 1 3 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You do realize that the inverted cross has been used in Christian iconography for nearly 2000 years, correct? Also known as the Cross of St. Peter, it represents humility and unworthiness in comparison to Christ after St. Peter requested he be crucified upside down because he didn't feel he was worthy to be crucified in the same manner as Christ.

There is also no evidence Chelsea is a Satanist. Like I've mentioned a few times in this thread, Trump has retweeted white supremacists. Does that mean he is also a white supremacist?

No, I didn't realize that, interesting. I just looked it up and it seems you're right that to some it represents humility. It's also true that in recent times it has become a Satanic symbol, so I guess the question is what's Chelsea's reason for wearing it ? There may not be any direct evidence at this point that she is a Satanist, but it sure doesn't look good when she's friendly with the CoS and her parents have been involved in criminal activity of the most deviant nature.

As for Trump being a white supremacist, IDK? Based on his public persona prior to being POTUS he doesn't appear to be a racist, a womanizer,YES. I didn't vote for him, however I've come to believe he's cooperating and helping to facilitate the take down of the "cabal" for crimes against humanity that are so EVIL it's hard to comprehend, but impossible to deny the more you look into the facts. I really do understand how hard it is to swallow that Trump's probably getting more credit then he deserves for this take down, I believe this has been a plan decades in the making, they ( the good guys in the Military ) just needed a POTUS not put in power by the "cabal" willing to empower the plan and it's freakin Brilliant too ! I believe our "pussy grabbing" President has earned some redemption and respect for his participation and willingness to do the right thing in this case.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I just saw a nude pic of Chelsea on the twitter link.
S & F

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

edit on 3-1-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

Who cares? So she should renounce her citizenship for wishing somebody a happy new year who has a different belief system than you? I'm sorry but that is absurdity. Friggin alarmists.

I guess I'll never wish anybody a happy new year again, just in case they don't have the same religious beliefs. LOL!

Is having no belief a different belief? Maybe their name is not really funny for many, and most likely intentionally disrespectful. One of their main goals is to get embedded into schools to "teach" kids that religion is false, and I'm sure there are a good amount of people who kind of disagree with that too, so I can't say they are a bunch of fun loving non-agenda people.

Boy, I can think of 100s is disrespectful names/labels I could use for everything I disagree with, and I bet you can too, but in this one case it's OK...right? If her tweet is real then she needs to accept any repercussion if this is the group she wants to associate with.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Who cares, a lot of C.O.S followers worship the fallen angel, not the goat man thing.

Next thing you know the holiday Armadillo will be telling us that Trump ate your kids because Walmart wants your money. But of course it's a big conspiracy, like when the left sacrificed babies to a unholy deity to increase minimum wages.

The Fallen Angel is the real one. The goat man thing is the deception. Don't deceive yourself that the first is somehow more benign.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Chelsea Hubbell should go find work in a foreign nation and renounce her US citizenship.
Just cookin up a little spirit... nothing to see here.

Link to actual tweet:
twitter.com...

Haha, if Trump said it, go on about what your thoughts would be? I can't wait to hear. I'm sure it would have caused no uproar in the left-leaning lemmings.

It's amazing to see how low and pathetic you guys have put yourselves. Reminds me of how petty a bunch of jaded teenage girls can act.

So she wished someone a happy new year...oh well. Put on your big girl panties and find something a bit more substantive to complain about.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is having no belief a different belief? Maybe their name is not really funny for many, and most likely intentionally disrespectful. One of their main goals is to get embedded into schools to "teach" kids that religion is false, and I'm sure there are a good amount of people who kind of disagree with that too, so I can't say they are a bunch of fun loving non-agenda people.

So freedom of religion is conditional?

Boy, I can think of 100s is disrespectful names/labels I could use for everything I disagree with, and I bet you can too, but in this one case it's OK...right? If her tweet is real then she needs to accept any repercussion if this is the group she wants to associate with.

The tweet has context. Basically people have tried to link them so she may as well say hi. Seems like she has a good sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
Sorry, yeah it is not fake. I missed it, so apologies there.

I am always happy to eat my hat if I am wrong.

It is still MUCK SPREADING!

Wow, the comments there! So hateful.

Who would want to be in any kind of limelight in America right now?

However, we have no right in a free society to persecute anybody for their beliefs. If we can persecute Church of Satan then when the persecutor comes for us we have no moral arguement or higher ground.

That is why I don't persecute people for their beliefs, even if they worship Satan, because in a free society we have to let people worship as they wish as ;long as it does not break the law. If not, then anyone is in their right to ban Christianity as that is just as repugnant to some.

Let God do the judging.

What is the game plan, America? How far you gonna piss on your own fireworks and let he whole world see it?

Happy New Year again to Saphire. I deleted the other because I got this wrong. Sorry about that.

Two sides, choose one because time is almost up and you can't have a toe in each camp on this one.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Seems like the Satanists should have their own New Year. Opposite Christmas, probably. July 1?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Exactly.

I can never seem to get a straight answer on this. Either they are Satanists with clearly defined actual spiritual religious beliefs, or they're a bunch of charlatans who created a parody religion whose sole purpose is to mock the religious, specifically Christians, and be flagrantly disrespectful at every turn.

Sort of like drawing Mohammad.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Chelsea Hubbell should go find work in a foreign nation and renounce her US citizenship.
Just cookin up a little spirit... nothing to see here.

yay Chelsea! Wait WTF?

Stop hating

Gotcha!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Was it a cross or a crucifix? They have very different implications. Though that is a correct interpretation of the cross of St. Peter, in Christianity it is not common to adorn an upside down cross

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Looks like Chelsea is already on the path to getting the nomination.

America likes legacies. Isn't there a younger Bush spawn out there somewhere approaching legal age to be President?
edit on 3-1-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hillary: You told me I would be President

Satan: You told me you had a soul

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I think Chelsea Clinton wearing upside down crosses and having friendly banter with the CoS is a big deal. Her parents were very significant politicians and policy makers for the US and they are likely involved in horrific crimes against children and humanity. Many believe that the rituals they participate in are Satanic in Nature, and it's much bigger then a group of atheists that may or may not be "harmless", and let's not forget Deception is perfectly acceptable to Satanists.

If it's no big deal to be a Satanist, then why not come right out and say that you are one ? No one would or could be elected if they claimed to be a Satanist. It's also pretty interesting that the same people who claim we need to accept EVERYONE feel it's perfectly fine to mock Jesus Christ.

You have no clue what you're talking about. I was involved with the church of Satan for years, and I still have several Satanist friends, and we/they do not harm children. The church of Satan has very strict "laws" against harm to others, ESPECIALLY children.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Averaging nearly 50 posts and over 4 threads per day and hasn't even been a member for a week yet. Are you a troll? That's a rhetorical question.

Good point but I like the thinking on both your parts. Your observation is accurate and nibble might be a troll. But for some of us, neutral seeking fairness for all types, we see some obvious truths about things that are so in all of our face we don't even need a nibbler to go WTH? There are way too many conflicts of interest and strange facts to ignore with the last many years where several of the three letter agencies apparently are working behind the scenes to protect crooked politicians who deserve to have their facts reviewed by a grand jury..

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So freedom of religion is conditional?

The tweet has context. Basically people have tried to link them so she may as well say hi. Seems like she has a good sense of humor.

Not sure your question? Seems there is a lot of push back in school's for adults to push their religion on to the kids...This seems it should be the same case as with these guys too, don't you think?

I'm just saying there could be repercussions on her good humor... Al Franken loss his position due to good old humor...lol

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
or they're a bunch of charlatans who created a parody religion whose sole purpose is to mock the religious, specifically Christians, and be flagrantly disrespectful at every turn.

Sort of like drawing Mohammad.

Bingo...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join