It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: MysticPearl

So you have no point. Just slam "lefties". Gotcha.

Slamming the Clinton's is the same thing as slamming "lefties"??

Where's the Hillary Halo memes at?!?

That post specifically slammed” lefties”.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah. They are a pretty funny organization if I do say so myself. I like when they troll Christians and try to get monuments elected alongside their Christian monuments using the 1st Amendment. I'm not a member but they are funny nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Imagine how upset the left would be if she tweeted happy new year to the church of Christ.

The tweet was a fork-shaped-tongue-in-cheek response to all the people calling the Clintons Satanists. No need to get up in arms over this one. To be honest, mostly everyone on earth today is a Satanist. You either drop your nets and follow God's plan for you, or you're serving Mammon. Check yourself before you check others.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Imagine how upset the left would be if she tweeted happy new year to the church of Christ.

I doubt anyone on the left would give a # as the left doesn't clutch pearls over meaningless religious sentiments like these Twitter comments are. That is solely a domain of oversensitive conservative Christians.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What's the big deal? I wished my mom a happy new year too. :roll

Chelsea will forever be linked to Satanic Worship now. There's pics so it happened, the internets is forever.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Having been raised by Hillary you can't expect that she has any sensitivity or understanding of American culture or why it might be a PR-mistake to publicly be associated with CoS. These people are stupid.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There are some who would change that if they could.

Goodness, this is a tempest in the proverbial teaspoon. Notice I didn't say teapot, it's not important enough to need a teapot.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Do tell. Why might it be a PR-mistake to publicly be associated with CoS?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There's also pics of the President retweeting white supremacists. Funny how his supporters don't have a problem with that. I wonder why.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Chelsea will forever be linked to Satanic Worship now. There's pics so it happened, the internets is forever.

No problem. Only a numbnuts that has no idea what the CoS is about will be bent.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

No problem. Only a numbnuts that has no idea what the CoS is about will be bent.

It's about the bad spaghetti monster in the sky, Satan. To atheists she is now a certified fool for believing in spaghetti monsters in the sky and to the religious she is on the bad side of bad. That just about covers everyone on earth to hate her now.
edit on 3-1-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Speak for yourself. Clearly you don't even know what the CoS is when you say things like this. The CoS doesn't actually believe in Satan, for one.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Like I said. Those that don't know what the CoS are about.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It's got Satan in the title, self explanatory. She alienated the entire Earth's population except for a few people who think they are special because they think having Satan in the title of their beloved group doesn't mean anything.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

It's got Satan in the title, self explanatory.

Yeah and Remo Williams.. the Adventure Begins is in the title but there was no sequel. Educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Please point out any post I've made that shows me being "outraged" over something Trump said. I'm not outraged by Trump, just disappointed that he is who is in office.

That's an honest request by the way. I'll be waiting.
edit on 1/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

So the title of something tells you everything you need to know about that organization? Are you seriously that shallow or are you just too far invested in this argument at this point to admit your wrongness?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

North Korea has Democratic Republic in its title. Does that mean they have the same form of government as the US?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So the title of something tells you everything you need to know about that organization? Are you seriously that shallow or are you just too far invested in this argument at this point to admit your wrongness?

Reminds me of the idiotic Right Wing thinking that gave us the "Patriot" Act.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Who's making a big deal? I'm sharing thoughts on a forum.

You think I'll actually give a # about this when I go into the other room for dinner in a few mins?

Lol, lefties.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join