It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

So what's wrong with the Church of Satan? Are they some sort of terrorists or something?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Trump supporters are so funny.

Defend every idiotic thing Trump says on Twitter as trolling. Then when someone other than Trump does some of her own you flip out and think this is proof that the Clintons worship Satan and sacrifice children.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

It's always funny how Trump supporters always make this false equivalency. Of course it's never mentioned that keeping Clinton (any of them) relevant in the public is TOTALLY 100% on the Trump supporters clutching pearls over the Clintons' words, meanwhile Trump is the President and will remain culturally relevant for the next 3 years at a minimum regardless of reactions by the people who don't like him. Not that whining constantly about Trump's tweets is a productive pastime or anything, but you are out in left field with your attempt to rationalize your dumb thread here.

Again. What is so outrageous about Chelsea Clinton's tweet?

PS: Have you even realized that the Church of Satan is atheist yet and not a Christian organization?
edit on 3-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Have you even realized that the Church of Satan is atheist yet and not a Christian organization?
Thats why she skipped the Merry Christmas greeting! Thanks for clearing that up.

edit on 3-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

So what's wrong with the Church of Satan? Are they some sort of terrorists or something?

There's nothing at all wrong with the Church of Satan. They're great and honorable people.

It's those damn evil Russians hijacking America who are the real problem.

Signed,

Lefties

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So you have no point. Just slam "lefties". Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Why would you say Merry Christmas to a group of Atheists? And is your problem with Chelsea's words really just a "war on christmas" tirade? Because if so I would have even less respect for this thread because it's based on a Fox News lie that they won't let die.

ETA: Lol memes. This isn't facebook bro. Deny some ignorance.
Church of Satan

The church does not believe in the Devil, nor a Christian or Islamic notion of Satan.[3] High priest Peter H. Gilmore describes its members as "skeptical atheists", embracing the Hebrew root of the word "Satan" as "adversary". The church views Satan as a positive archetype who represents pride, individualism, and enlightenment, and as a symbol of defiance against the Abrahamic faiths which LaVey criticized for what he saw as the suppression of humanity's natural instincts.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Seems like that is the entire point of this thread to me. I can't seem to locate a logically sound reason to be outraged about Chelsea's words.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I wish her a happy day in Hell.

edit on 3-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: wheresthebody

You're right. As fun as it is to conflate the two for sport, Satanism is like a philosophy based on the tenets of the worldview of the raw sociopath + narcissist rolled into one. We just had a discussion that involved this the other night. It's the most universal 'pure religion' we can expect across the entire spectrum of power elite types, despite it technically not being a religion, where it can still apply whether or not an individual is into the other strains of thought for this group mainly being Social Darwinism and Esoteric Occultism.

The old "do as I like, when I like, to whom I like" with total disregard of the negative affects on others...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Again with the dumb memes? Go read my edit on the last post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Church of Satan actively trolls Christians with its name and you are being trolled by them RIGHT now because you refuse to pull your head out of your ass and deny ignorance on who they are and what they represent.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If Chelsea tagging the Church of Satan makes her an evil baby sacrificer does that mean Trump retweeting known white supremacists makes him a Nazi?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

If Chelsea tagging the Church of Satan makes her an evil baby sacrificer does that mean Trump retweeting known white supremacists makes him a Nazi?

You're the one who said Chelsea was an evil baby sacrificer, not I.

Lefties turning on lefties now.

Oh the humanity.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I think Church of Satan is a atheist based group that only uses the world Satan to identify their true disbelief in religion. They might be neck beards living in their mom's basement, but they have nothing to actually do with Satanism or Luciferianism in anyway.

edit on 3-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The CoS believes that all deities, including Satan, are man made constructs. Basically atheists that have taken it to the next level. Mocking all religions while being one. Genius really.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So then why are you making such a big deal over her tagging the CoS in a tongue in cheek tweet?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm well aware of what the CoS believes. They're pretty much libertarians with some spooky rituals added in. You'd think the Right would love them but they just can't get over the word Satan.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Slamming the Clinton's is the same thing as slamming "lefties"??

Where's the Hillary Halo memes at?!?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Chelsea Hubbell should go find work in a foreign nation and renounce her US citizenship.

Why, doesn't the US have freedom of religion any more?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The CoS believes that all deities, including Satan, are man made constructs. Basically atheists that have taken it to the next level. Mocking all religions while being one. Genius really.

it's a hilarious gambit... they've been able to use it to combat religious overreach in ways regular atheist organizations couldn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join