It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Why would you say Merry Christmas to a group of Atheists?

Why wouldn't you?

Most atheists enjoy the holiday too and some Christian sects don't.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Happy holidays is probably better in that situation. You COULD say Merry Christmas and I'm sure that most atheists wouldn't be bothered by it, but ultimately it would be more polite to use Happy Holidays instead.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Barcs
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Who cares? So she should renounce her citizenship for wishing somebody a happy new year who has a different belief system than you? I'm sorry but that is absurdity. Friggin alarmists.

I guess I'll never wish anybody a happy new year again, just in case they don't have the same religious beliefs. LOL!

Is having no belief a different belief? Maybe their name is not really funny for many, and most likely intentionally disrespectful. One of their main goals is to get embedded into schools to "teach" kids that religion is false, and I'm sure there are a good amount of people who kind of disagree with that too, so I can't say they are a bunch of fun loving non-agenda people.

Boy, I can think of 100s is disrespectful names/labels I could use for everything I disagree with, and I bet you can too, but in this one case it's OK...right? If her tweet is real then she needs to accept any repercussion if this is the group she wants to associate with.

Again, who cares? She said happy new year to somebody. I honestly don't see the big deal. Anybody who stands up against religion in today's world is worthy of applause. It's not easy when we live in a religiously dominated country.

Is what they do really any worse than all the Christian groups out there trying to force intelligent design to be taught in science class and spreading complete bs like YEC? People SHOULD be encouraged to critically think about religion.

Again, this is just people being alarmist. Anybody can tell anybody happy new year. You don't see atheists going around criticizing religionists over who they wish happy new year to.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Who cares? So she should renounce her citizenship for wishing somebody a happy new year who has a different belief system than you? I'm sorry but that is absurdity. Friggin alarmists.

Is that what you read in my post? All I said is there are repercussions in all we do. If you take any group that a large percent of the population finds distasteful, wrong, bad, evil etc and you associate yourself with them in anyway you are setting your self up for ridicule.

I guess I'll never wish anybody a happy new year again, just in case they don't have the same religious beliefs. LOL!

CoF is not a religion it is an anti religion movement...lol

Again, who cares? She said happy new year to somebody. I honestly don't see the big deal. Anybody who stands up against religion in today's world is worthy of applause. It's not easy when we live in a religiously dominated country.

Well obviously you don't so I guess everyone should have your view...lol

Is what they do really any worse than all the Christian groups out there trying to force intelligent design to be taught in science class and spreading complete bs like YEC? People SHOULD be encouraged to critically think about religion.

Again, this is just people being alarmist. Anybody can tell anybody happy new year. You don't see atheists going around criticizing religionists over who they wish happy new year to.

I don't see alarmist in any of this, in any post...Why do you seem to express your opinion with extreme points?

So you see no problem with Trump sending a tweet to the KKK saying It's been a long time, Happy New year!

lol

The funny part is both of us are not religious....

edit on 5-1-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Is that what you read in my post? All I said is there are repercussions in all we do. If you take any group that a large percent of the population finds distasteful, wrong, bad, evil etc and you associate yourself with them in anyway you are setting your self up for ridicule.

I don't see alarmist in any of this, in any post...Why do you seem to express your opinion with extreme points?

Did you check out the first post? OP is the one who said she needs to renounce her citizenship, because she's some sort of demoniac. Seems pretty alarmist to me. Just to be fair.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Just because a large percent of people find something wrong or distasteful, doesn't make it evil to tell them "Happy New Year". That's kind of an appeal to popularity there.

CoF is not a religion it is an anti religion movement...lol

I don't recall saying it was a religion. I said they have different beliefs. Some people see the harm that religions do to society and think it's important for people to think for themselves. Just because they are against religion, doesn't mean it's evil to wish them happy new year as if they are purposely going out there and trying to harm people or spread lies like so many theists do.

There are a bunch of people screaming that this proves the Clintons are evil and in bed with Satan. You really didn't notice any of that? I don't see anything extreme in pointing out somebody else's extremism. The extreme part is the OP saying that she should renounce her citizenship. Seriously, that's LOLworthy. If that's not alarmist, then what is?

So you see no problem with Trump sending a tweet to the KKK saying It's been a long time, Happy New year!

Nice red herring completely irrelevant to the topic. Whether or not I agree with Trump's tweets has absolutely nothing to do with this.

Plus the KKK is known racist organization that has done horrible things in the past that directly harmed other people and spread hate. The church of Satan doesn't promote anything close to that.
edit on 1 5 18 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey I bet this story has boosted TCS coffers and helped show folk who they are. Maybe get some more members also cheers OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Ughh....Humans are so naïve.

Why is Chelsea Clinton important? Is she somehow beyond the same processes which form other human beings i.e. which determine their functioning? No.

With Chelsea Clinton - as with her contemptible parents and the general "illuminati" culture she operates from - they operate from a black box of ignorance as to what the semiotic - or existential - consequences will be in assuming that "The Church of Satan" is a good thing.

Notice: The Church of Satan is obviously and inevitably evil; it cannot be anything other than what it advertises itself: as as a religion dedicated to identifying with Satan (which means adversary) and so, to oppose God - or, if you have a sense of the meaning embedded in our languages: to oppose the good (for Human beings).

The good also means YOUR GOOD, since like me and other humans, you work by the same rules i.e with reference to the same facts which underlie and control the lives of all human beings.

So - for instance - the Satanist will always engage in the formalism "Satanism isn't evil", because lying, of course, is Satanic: and lying so as to represent Satanism as good as opposed to harmful, would be, in effect, an entirely Satanic way of being.

But do the naïve outsiders have any sense of the gradual way that Satanism - and evil energies - work to pervert the way human semiosis is supposed to work? Of course not. Chelsea Clinton is a naïve little pussy-cat that doesn't understand how the universe works, because she doesn't spend her days keeping up to date with the most advanced knowledges in the sciences - physics, biology, psychology, philosophy; she is a power-whore - a duplicitous see-sawing person with dissociative identity disorder because that is what Satanism and its perverse philosophy does: it knows how to colonize the human mind so as to render a person sociopathically uninterested in taking account of the things-they-do-in-the-world.

The power-clique of present day civilization produces and fosters diseases and molds and other ungodly pestilences of the mind. It's ugliness is written on the smiling faces of Clinton - and the fact that they are "initiates" of a dualistic philosophy which is fundamentally imaginary - and in not recognizing the way "how we do something" shapes the "what we believe", they've become more demented and deranged than would likely be believed by the average Hillary supporter. "Spirit-cooking" - or the ghastly actions reported to occur at Comet Ping-Pong is probably not far from the truth, given the sort of art Tony Podesta enjoys, and the people Clinton doesn't mind keeping around her, it is very likely that Hillary Clinton is colonized by demons - by self states - that are utterly cut-off from one another.
edit on 5-1-2018 by Astrocyte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
Ughh....Humans are so naïve.

Why is Chelsea Clinton important? Is she somehow beyond the same processes which form other human beings i.e. which determine their functioning? No.

With Chelsea Clinton - as with her contemptible parents and the general "illuminati" culture she operates from - they operate from a black box of ignorance as to what the semiotic - or existential - consequences will be in assuming that "The Church of Satan" is a good thing.

Notice: The Church of Satan is obviously and inevitably evil; it cannot be anything other than what it advertises itself: as as a religion dedicated to identifying with Satan (which means adversary) and so, to oppose God - or, if you have a sense of the meaning embedded in our languages: to oppose the good (for Human beings).

The good also means YOUR GOOD, since like me and other humans, you work by the same rules i.e with reference to the same facts which underlie and control the lives of all human beings.

So - for instance - the Satanist will always engage in the formalism "Satanism isn't evil", because lying, of course, is Satanic: and lying so as to represent Satanism as good as opposed to harmful, would be, in effect, an entirely Satanic way of being.

But do the naïve outsiders have any sense of the gradual way that Satanism - and evil energies - work to pervert the way human semiosis is supposed to work? Of course not. Chelsea Clinton is a naïve little pussy-cat that doesn't understand how the universe works, because she doesn't spend her days keeping up to date with the most advanced knowledges in the sciences - physics, biology, psychology, philosophy; she is a power-whore - a duplicitous see-sawing person with dissociative identity disorder because that is what Satanism and its perverse philosophy does: it knows how to colonize the human mind so as to render a person sociopathically uninterested in taking account of the things-they-do-in-the-world.

The power-clique of present day civilization produces and fosters diseases and molds and other ungodly pestilences of the mind. It's ugliness is written on the smiling faces of Clinton - and the fact that they are "initiates" of a dualistic philosophy which is fundamentally imaginary - and in not recognizing the way "how we do something" shapes the "what we believe", they've become more demented and deranged than would likely be believed by the average Hillary supporter. "Spirit-cooking" - or the ghastly actions reported to occur at Comet Ping-Pong is probably not far from the truth, given the sort of art Tony Podesta enjoys, and the people Clinton doesn't mind keeping around her, it is very likely that Hillary Clinton is colonized by demons - by self states - that are utterly cut-off from one another.

Wow, you're a great thinker and writer and you explained that beautifully ....

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Just because a large percent of people find something wrong or distasteful, doesn't make it evil to tell them "Happy New Year". That's kind of an appeal to popularity there.

I think you missunderstood my point. 90% of America say they are religious, so that means if a person aligns themselves with any group that 90% of America most likely disagrees with then there could be repercussions if they ever wanted to enter public life...that is all I'm saying...

As example, I disagree with Antifa and if you sent them the same Tweet I would assume your views are aligned with theirs and so I would not support you if the situation came up...

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

Opinion noted.

We don't all share it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The Church of Satan is a sham, full of statists and AnCaps

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Only if they didn't get the joke.

So she might still be able to win the popular vote...
edit on 5-1-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It's the voice of reason - the "logos", if you will, speaks through my mentation.

This is how the demon excises attention of relevant semiotic details: the unethical person, the person who has done things which now sit, latent, unconscious in his background feeling processes, doesn't realize that his body carries the asymmetrical facts of what they have done.

Do you think Humans can just do that? If you think so, you misunderstand what "matter" is. Just because you burn your body at death doesn't mean the traces of your actions don't still exist in the bodies and beings of others. Why do you think the universe is cut off? This is the shadow of dualism: the fears that the mind knows it fears are kept away through mythology and narrative that it shares - and only gains its semiotic oomph - with like-minded others.

Society allows us to carve out our own meanings; but the universe itself has its laws - symmetry, so that whatever matters to the evolving meaning-system (organism) sprouts at the material level at the same time that it is known at the semiotic level. Brain and perception and cognition are not separated processes; you and everything else is exquisitely and marvellously at-one by virtue of the impressions we leave upon one another.

Evolution is a big long History; and history is etched in the fabric of our bodies, while every-moment we live and make meaning hatches new meanings - wiping away while adding new structure. Positive connection is that which releases the sprouting of new meaning; the world and others - especially other humans, holds energy to be imbibed.

In short, nihilism is insanity, because biological reality is fundamentally meaning-based. Caring only about yourself is insanity, because when you die, the agape - or love - which lies at the core of all dynamically emergent living processes, retains a memory of the consequences of the effects of your actions in the world. Other people and what they semiotically experience emerges within the existing semiotic wholeness of a singular continuum of living consciousness: the universe cares - whether you like it or not - about all beings, and if you decided to, or rather, were baited into, accepting an unreasonable and illogical belief because at the time of your acceptance, you couldn't have known any better, than it is more or less true that the universe has created you; but whether or not you stay as this, without getting the viral-like nature of your affliction - and the inevitable consequences for the point of your observing consciousness when you retract from embodied being, and return to the knowing of the primal unity; from that perspective, the beings of those you have harmed will be known not as an "other", but as a self intrinsically related to your own self.

This is why Satanism is stupid, and why nihilistic philosophies should be understood as the equivalent of biological virus' that negatively affect human functioning.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocyte

All I said is that some of us don't agree with you. A simple fact that you seem to have a problem coming to grips with.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Only if they didn't get the joke.

So she might still be able to win the popular vote...

My guess is when you deal with people's faith about 99.9% would not get the joke. lol

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

About a third of the US population is pretty lax about their faith, if they identify with any at all. Your numbers seem high and they are even more out of line with the younger generation.

If she ever decides to run it might not matter as much as you think. It certainly shouldn't be a reason to say she needs to leave the country.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If she ever decides to run it might not matter as much as you think. It certainly shouldn't be a reason to say she needs to leave the country.

Not sure why she would need to leave when the CoS are Americans lol...

I'm also not sure why anyone would really care unless they were highly religious liberals...there might be some... stop laughing

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not sure why she would need to leave when the CoS are Americans lol...

It is what was said in the OP. Didn't you read it?

It was even mentioned to you before.

I'm also not sure why anyone would really care unless they were highly religious liberals...there might be some... stop laughing

Care about what? Someone saying happy new year to others of a different faith, doesn't seem like the highly religious liberals are the ones doing that.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It was even mentioned to you before.

I was saying my personal opinion is I don't know why she would need to leave...I really do not care what the OP posted, that is his opinion...I don't care

Care about what? Someone saying happy new year to others of a different faith, doesn't seem like the highly religious liberals are the ones doing that.

They do not have a faith...they are anti faith...they are anti God of any kind, and use Satan as just a symbol of their non-faith views... They do not represent good or evil since those terms most likely are meaningless to them. Anyone highly religious that sees Satan as evil might have an issue...lol

Also, don't be so nonchalant...She started her Tweet "Its been a long time!" come on...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join