It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:
(post by purplemer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yet another reason I'm Glad Clinton lost or we'd have a pentagram drawn under the desk in the oval office of the White House.

When I read such idiotic things, I have to remind myself that you also thought Obama was going to force the gubment to come confiscate your bacon...because hes a secret Mooslim.

Business must be good in Nutterville.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ketsuko

So basically, it is bad politics for people too dumb to research what the CoS is, is what you are saying? Seeing as how, after reading the outrages of this thread it is only the ones on the right who have a problem with this, I really doubt that this is doing anything to her political career (if it even exists).

Just an excuse for dumb conservative Christians to clutch at pearls. I would hope that some of you would be better than that. It is no secret that the CoS chose its name to troll Christians, and I suggest you refrain from dragging Jews or Muslims into this. I don't see many of those two groups pissed off at Chelsea, only conservative Christians attempting to speak for them.

Basically it is bad politics to bring your religion to the table if it centers around Satan who's minions are to be creating mayhem against God's creation of mankind. That would be common sense which isn't so common on the left anymore.

The texts describe for us (like the Book of Enoch for example) that the fallen ones are jealous that God loved man more than "Heavens Hosts" we call "angels" and they will make every attempt to have their revenge to the God in Heaven for preferring humans over them.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yet another reason I'm Glad Clinton lost or we'd have a pentagram drawn under the desk in the oval office of the White House.

When I read such idiotic things, I have to remind myself that you also thought Obama was going to force the gubment to come confiscate your bacon...because hes a secret Mooslim.

Ah hell everybody but you and a select few got the /sarc for Neo's comment back then.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I think it's idiotic to continue to use that strawman for a entire YEAR.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I don't know why people have such an objection to the Church of Stan.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I think it's idiotic to continue to use that strawman for a entire YEAR.

I think it's idiotic to think pentagrams would be drawn under the WH desks or that the government is going to take your bacon.

Apparently you have an apologist that thinks it was sarcasm.

I'd be willing to entertain that idea, but it leaves me concerned that your nutty beliefs are indistinguishable from, what others claim to be, obvious sarcasm.

Or perhaps you were just being a hyperbolic drama queen for the sake of farming confirmation bias from the rest of the loons around here.

Either way, doesn't bode well for you, Neo. No matter what, you cannot be taken seriously. But we already knew that, didn't we?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There's this thing called internet where you can search for stuff.

www.churchofsatan.com/frequently-asked-questions.php

I hope this is a troll post.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Yawn, already posted on page 5.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Just imagine how berzerk these hypocrites would go if Donald Trump were chatting with the Church of Satan.

About 1/2 as much as the left did when they connect Trump to the KKK using six degree of Kevin Bacon...lol

You mean his father?

Hardly 6 degrees.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

fellowshipofminds.files.wordpress.com...

Like Mother, Like Daughter......yup such women of "humility"...... :eye roll:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Good for her/them.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
Chelsea Hubbell should go find work in a foreign nation and renounce her US citizenship.
Just cookin up a little spirit... nothing to see here.

Link to actual tweet:
twitter.com...

Im sure it will up her chances for the presidency in 2020. Right?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yeah well, free will and all that so, if your god doesn't have a problem with people making a choice then, why do you?

Pretty sure I didn't say I did. I said just the opposite, time to choose, choose wisely.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You said people were fooling themselves. Don't worry about it, it isn't your call.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Considering the Devil is a major force of evil for all three Abrahamic religions .

Corinthians says that Satan is the God of this world. Therefore Satan created the world and everything there in. And if Jesus is the Son of God, then the Mormons are incorrect in their theology is teaching that Satan and Jesus are brothers. If Satan is the God of this world and the Bible teaches that Jesus the Son of God, then Satan and Jesus are much more than brothers. They are father and son. And if you accept post-Biblical creeds which do not occur in the Bible like the Holy Trinity doctrine, the Nicene Creed, and Athenasian creed, then Satan and Jesus are one and the same.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You people do know the church of Satan is atheists right? They done believe in any entity and see themselves as being the one in charge if our destiny. They will tell you if you believe in God or the devil you need help. They don't believe demons exist and if you believe they do seek help.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I don't get what she means by it's been so long.

So long for what?

Her and Ellison would make a great dem ticket in 2020.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Basically it is bad politics to bring your religion to the table if it centers around Satan who's minions are to be creating mayhem against God's creation of mankind. That would be common sense which isn't so common on the left anymore.

The Church of Satan is atheist. If you are bringing up that Christian yahoo then you are applying willful ignorance to remain outraged over something you could easily just do a bit of research and see isn't a big deal.

So basically what you did here is didn't read the post you responded to from me and chose to just continue to rage about something that isn't true about the CoS.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join