It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

So does Trump the thing is what you don't get is right or left the ones who want power do it for themselves that is how the system is rigged.
They want us little people to hate each other to deflect where our real hate should be.
But do continue following the herd.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There's also pics of the President retweeting white supremacists. Funny how his supporters don't have a problem with that. I wonder why.

Obongo had black supremacists in the white house.

Any pics of that?

As a true anti racist white guy, O's picture is all you need of proof that there are black supremacist who were going into and out of the White House. He outed himself by bringing in the HATE groups while he was hating on all things associated with law and order.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AntiDoppleganger
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Was it a cross or a crucifix? They have very different implications. Though that is a correct interpretation of the cross of St. Peter, in Christianity it is not common to adorn an upside down cross

I believe it was Aleister Crowley's buddy Anton LaVey that used the upside down cross as an opposition statement to Christians. And then Cult movies picked up on it.

www.timesfreepress.com...

edit on 4-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

She also tweeted it to Hooters who oddly enough have Moloch as their Twitter avatar.

Check it out....

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

She also tweeted it to Hooters who oddly enough have Moloch as their Twitter avatar.

Check it out....

I love Hooters' response, which basically amounts to "Why are you dragging us into this?"

This incident is really odd. Chelsea grew up as the president's daughter. She can't be so politically tone-deaf that she wouldn't realize how bad this looks. The fire at her parents' house happening so soon after this makes me wonder if this was some kind of trigger signal.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"I am going to show that the accusations regarding me and my friend being involved in a satanic pedo ring are totally bogus by wishing the Church of Satan a happy new year like we're good friends. BTFO Trumpkins!"

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: testingtesting

There seems to be people arguing that Church of Satan is a fairly harmless atheistic Church. Well, possibly. I rather think they chose a somewhat controversial name though. Perhaps Church of Non-Belief might be better? You know, because when you call yourselves 'The Church of Satan', people might think you worship Satan. People are funny like that.

you'd sound smarter if you learned about things before you told everyone your opinions about them.

that's free advice!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Check it out....

I love Hooters' response, which basically amounts to "Why are you dragging us into this?"

This incident is really odd. Chelsea grew up as the president's daughter. She can't be so politically tone-deaf that she wouldn't realize how bad this looks. The fire at her parents' house happening so soon after this makes me wonder if this was some kind of trigger signal.

She's politically tone deaf, or she doesn't care one bit what misinformed nutters on the internet have to say...especially those dumb enough to believe in "pizza" theories.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Check it out....

What is politically bad about voicing support for the CoS? Explain yourself.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Considering the Devil is a major force of evil for all three Abrahamic religions ... it might be considered impolitic considering there are still far more Christians, Muslims and Jews than there are people who openly endorse the CoS which doesn't even represent all atheists if you want to say that was her intent -- to wish atheists a Happy New Year.

And spare me the explanation about how they don't really worship Satan. I know they say that.

But they simply picked it either as a way to piss off the three major religions (like drawing Mohammad or holding a black mass) or they do in some way.
edit on 4-1-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So basically, it is bad politics for people too dumb to research what the CoS is, is what you are saying? Seeing as how, after reading the outrages of this thread it is only the ones on the right who have a problem with this, I really doubt that this is doing anything to her political career (if it even exists).

Just an excuse for dumb conservative Christians to clutch at pearls. I would hope that some of you would be better than that. It is no secret that the CoS chose its name to troll Christians, and I suggest you refrain from dragging Jews or Muslims into this. I don't see many of those two groups pissed off at Chelsea, only conservative Christians attempting to speak for them.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Sure is amazing reading through this thread.

Threads about Trump tweet breaking news and the stuff of Pulitzer.

Clinton wishing the church of Satan a happy new year, the usual suspects heads explode.

Yet another reason I'm Glad Clinton lost or we'd have a pentagram drawn under the desk in the oval office of the White House.

Sure explains why Bill was so popular too.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

"I am going to show that the accusations regarding me and my friend being involved in a satanic pedo ring are totally bogus by wishing the Church of Satan a happy new year like we're good friends. BTFO Trumpkins!"

Cripes. This sin't even high school level debate. This is frickin embarrassing.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So funny!!!!

.... Couldn't you just tell your mom directly? LOL Priceless!

So yeah... um... anyone notice the "owl" at the top?
For you grove peeps out there.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
Are you guys for real?

The Church of Satan doesn't actually worship Satan. In fact, they don't worship or recognize any higher authority or power. Satan is a metaphor. This was well known in the 1970's. How the actual hell has the conspiracy community fallen so far in such a short period of time?

You and others are fooling themselves. Words and actions are different things. Being misled is what it is all about but it can't happen if you look and seek the truth. Misleading people. They are telling people the same thing as in the beginning, you can be your own God.

LaVey performed Satanic baptisms (including the first Satanic baptism in history for his three-year-old daughter Zeena, dedicating her to Satan and the Left-Hand Path,

Who if they believe in no god did he dedicate his child too?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yet another reason I'm Glad Clinton lost or we'd have a pentagram drawn under the desk in the oval office of the White House.

I thought it was under the rug.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

It remind me of the Rolling Stone UVA Rape controversy. How a MSM magazine published such a story based off the account of one anonymous person, and the amount of "educated" people completely bought it. Now with the P-Za situation the high volume of coincidences and their links prove the bias in media is very high.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yeah well, free will and all that so, if your god doesn't have a problem with people making a choice then, why do you?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Check it out....

It's an owl... owls go "hoot". Get it?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join