It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chelsea Clinton Wishes The Church Of Satan A Happy New Year

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to ShadeWolf

Vice did a piece on a church were the practitioners were abusing kids in Louisiana . Conspiracy of Silence never aired, unedited versions are online and they paint the picture of people in high places abusing kids. It doesn't touch on Satanism but rather paints a picture of the networks involved in said activities.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dilly83

They dare to call real Americans "deplorable" when they're a bunch of moloch satan worshipping psychopaths. They even talked about sacrificing animals in some of the Wikileak emails. Sick sick people.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: dilly83

They dare to call real Americans "deplorable" when they're a bunch of moloch satan worshipping psychopaths. They even talked about sacrificing animals in some of the Wikileak emails. Sick sick people.

show your work

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just imagine how berzerk these hypocrites would go if Donald Trump were chatting with the Church of Satan.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: TinfoilTP

She was reflecting on the strange twitter convos she has:

“In 2017, @ChurchofSatan & I were put on a few threads together. In 2018, it’s...@Hooters. What a time to be alive Chrissy!”

@ChurchofSatan responds:

“The never ending excitement here is never ending.”

Chelsea Responds:

“It’s been so long! Happy New Year!”

Big deal. What other insane tripe can you derive from this meaningless exchange?

4 pages into the thread for someone to point out this fact.

Just want to say that many of who didn't find this trivial, should be ashamed.

50 Flags. Think about that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mizzijr

Chelsea Clinton: Happy New Years Satanists.
Democrats: WTF, I love the Church of Satan now...

Just a lovely group right?

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 4-1-2018 by EvidenceNibbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Hail Satan!
If it wasn't for those meddling kids on 4Chan and Voat they would have already summoned LaVey back from hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Just imagine how berzerk these hypocrites would go if Donald Trump were chatting with the Church of Satan.

About 1/2 as much as the left did when they connect Trump to the KKK using six degree of Kevin Bacon...lol

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Just as scary as those statues of confederate generals.

Guess you both have problems.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
2 Corinthians 4:4

"Satan, who is the god of this world"

All the Christians are in fact devil worshippers. Satan is the God of this world according to Corinthians. Jesus is the son of God. Therefore the Mormons are incorrect. Satan and Jesus are not brothers as the Mormons claim. They are father and son as Corinthians indicates. If Satan is God, then Satan created the earth in 6 days and sent His Only Begotten Son to pay for your sins.

On a side note. Genesis 10 says that each of the sons of Noah's tribes had their own individual tongue or dialect and speech. The next Chapter, Genesis 11 says that when God scattered the languages for the architectural sin of creating a tall tower, that the world was of ONE SPEECH and ONE LANGUAGE. A direct contradiction of Chapter 10. Now, Dr. Kent Hovind, a creation science preacher, said of the Bible, "It's all true, or its all false."

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Which hypocrites?

I'd be delighted to see The Donald chatting with the Church of Satan. I might even dislike him less.
edit on 4-1-2018 by bgerbger because: Commas, full stops and exclamation marks, oh my.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I don't think you know who the church of satan actually is.
Or why not explain it to us eh?.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Oh and I found Taylor Swift as a satanist!!!.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler
a reply to: Mizzijr

I love the Church of Satan now...

Which church of Satan?

1. The Baptists of which Oral Roberts is a leader of who claimed in the late 1980's that Jesus was going to kill him, unless his viewers sent 8 million dollars to the show.
2. The Mormons who threatened to abduct me for asking polite questions about Brigham Young's statements about six foot tall men following the Quaker religion and dressed liked Quakers he believed inhabited the moon according to the Young Women's Journal in the late 1800's. I personally looked up this old periodical in the Salt Lake City library archives and saw the quote from the magazine. A Mormon leader in Salt Lake threatened to abduct me for asking about this quote I found in the SLC library archives.
3. The Catholics which forbid marriage for their priests, rather than letting the choice to be married to be personal decision left up to the individual priest, despite the fact that the Bible warns against people who forbid marriage. And the sexual repression has caused the sexual abuse of children within the Catholic Satanic synagogue of Satan.
4. The Methodists which profess a belief in post Biblical creeds like the Athenasian and Nicene creeds which are Catholic in origin despite the fact that they are Protestants.

Take your pick. They are all Satanic.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Just look at all of the smug satanists coming out of the woodwork to tell us that we don't know what satanism is. rofl

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So now I'm a Satanist?.
I don't believe in the Christian religion so how can I believe in Satan?.
The Church of Satan is an ironic group they also don't actually believe in Satan.
edit on 4-1-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

There seems to be people arguing that Church of Satan is a fairly harmless atheistic Church. Well, possibly. I rather think they chose a somewhat controversial name though. Perhaps Church of Non-Belief might be better? You know, because when you call yourselves 'The Church of Satan', people might think you worship Satan. People are funny like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

It's called taking the piss.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What’s wrong with the church if Satan?a reply to: MysticPearl

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton epitomizes what Satan is all about. There is no surprise here. The church of Satan worships Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join