It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jail!' Trump slams 'crooked' Hillary aide Huma,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
A tweet is a tweet but this is one tweet that many of us have been waiting on IMO.. The full title of the article is : 'Jail!' Trump slams 'crooked' Hillary aide Huma, calls on 'Deep State' DOJ to act

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump

Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others
4:48 AM - 2 Jan 2018
33,572 Retweets
113,440 Likes

Trump was referring to U.S. Navy Sailor Kristian Saucier, who was put in prison for taking unauthorized photos inside a nuclear submarine. He seemed to suggest a double standard is at play, compared with the lack of punishment for Clinton and her aides.

I have wondered at times if the government could even spell double standard... Glad this is being brought forward.. and the big big huggggge ship of state is kinda turning in the direction where the corruption and wrong doing actually exist...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Very similar if not identical to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some reason, ATS moderators moved that thread from a mainstream area of the forum, to the backwater sub-forum. The one with Obama's likeness as it's icon.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I don't think I could find a "more convenient" way of passing information than to put something in an email and send it to an open server which "just happened to get hacked" a little later.

If someone could show me a better way, I would like to hear about it. I am not saying this is what WAS DONE, I am just pointing out something which is very obvious to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Guys n Girls..... from the outside lookin in, Trump is the change the USA needs....

Sometimes, if you do not experience how bad things get , then how would you know how good things can get ?

And vice Versa,

Just give the Cointreau being a chance ....

If this bugger got support, he could change 75% of America..

For the better.

Yeah yeah, he is a Gemini... two faced , split personality blah blah for you wanna be astrologists out there...

But c'mon, Morgan Freeman is a Gemini and he is god !!!!

Isn't he

edit on 3/1/2018 by scubagravy because: edited because im sad my yanky mate can't see the big picture ffs.

edit on 3/1/2018 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Perhaps Trump's tweet is intended to make sure the DOJ doesn't let Huma off the hook. As he points out, people have in fact gone to prison for much less than what Huma did.

Some people on 4Chan found a recent picture of Huma (she's bundled up for winter weather) wearing bell-bottom pants, and now there's speculation that she's using those pants to hide an ankle monitor. Someone even helpfully added a picture of what those monitors look like: it appears to be about the size of a small cell phone, but thicker than most. Regular jeans or dress slacks would not hide one; there would be a noticeable bulge.

I started a thread about this, but it seems to have been removed

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They should all be in prison. Instead DOJ under Obama gave out a bunch of immunity deals in exchange for nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

edit on 1/3/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

top topics

join