It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CA Gov Candidate Asks Jeff Sessions to Sue State Over New Sanctuary Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Let Cali become a left-wing dystopia like Detroit and Chicago.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX
Since you seem to be in the know , inform me.
I bet you don't
I would advise you to take a quick Google search before you respond, however.
You may not want to respond after you obtain knowledge.
But , you can apologize. I will accept and move on . Otherwise, it will be gloves off...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Your new animated cosmic avatar is in the top 5 I've seen on ATS. You might have just motivated me to get something cool like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
what pisses me off as a california resident is we sure dont seem to get a fricken vote in a damn thing lately. or our vote doesnt matter and they just ignore it so king brown can do what he wants. pushing gas taxes on us that we voted down, pushing his delta tunnel product that just moves a problem from one place to another and every damn agencies opposes it along with every resident that will be displaced. did we get a vote? kinda. in 1981 the people of california voted NO to gov moonbeams delta project then, so this time around he ignores the vote and just pushes it through. can the Feds plz get their ass in here and give us our constitutional rights back please? we shouldnt even have to ask.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It's the mindless fool like you that categorizes all Californians,I'm sure your crappy state bolsters the US with it's tax dollars,we are trying to get rid of liberals running this place into the ground,but in the meantime we have to deal with witless A holes like you,you know nothing about the state,and evidently much else so keep your half assed opinions to yourself,uneducated southerner is what you come off like

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: bluechevytree

$405 Billion sent in 2015. In 2014 for ever dollar sent they got $.99 when the average was $1.22.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I disagree with "sanctuary" areas, aka mass illegal immigrating. But states rights are more important imo. Let states decide. Move to a state where you prefer the laws. Thats how it was supposed to be.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

No i cant. However, why should money be spent on states that no longer wish to be part oc the US?

Save that money and use it for something more worthwhile.

See the examples being set with Palestine and Pakistan. Hundreds of millions going out the door when it could easily be going to better causes.

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

so, for every dollar they send they get it all back except for 1 penny on the dollar?

posted on Jan, 9 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

California State Assemblyman Travis Allen invited President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions to sue Sacramento over the new "sanctuary state" law.

Tucker Carlson said that under the new law, all police statewide are banned from inquiring about immigration status, and that the legislation also has guidelines for schools as well.
insider.foxnews.com...

This is a cry for help! This not a sign that Trump is winning for those who can't figure it out.

With the Republicans controlling the Supreme Court, this case should be an easy victory for them. Thank goodness for that. It could have been completely different otherwise.

I don't care what your political leanings are, how can people support a system that favors criminals? Can't everyone see that as evil?

Meh...let CA burn. No need to even answer really. Give it a couple years and they'll be begging for federal help with gangs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join