It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Franken Officially Resigns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

Currently Minnesota law states that felons not on probation may vote.

The central fact that real felons whose voting rights were legally taken away and not restored might have voted in 2008 — that is the issue.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

I only searched the current law, not the laws in 2008. I'll let you know what I find.

Laws were the same in 2008.

There is evidence of ineligible felons voting though, I think the number was in the 100's.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Vector99 because: 7 google searches later

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw
If you're a legal citizen of the US, you should have the right to vote. Having a felony shouldn't take away that right. Your second link is an opinion piece, and we all know how opinions work.

As your second sentence is an opinion piece too, so I guess you also have one...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

and someone who wasn`t an old pervert would have never proposed bills like that or got them passed?

it reminds me of the monkeys who sat in front of typewriters and eventually typed all the great works of the world.

even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then,but at least blind hogs don`t selfie themselves molesting women, the dude Is a creepy old pervert.
if tax payers want creepy old perverts representing them in congress we don`t even have to have elections, just have all the creepy old perverts put their names in a hat and have someone draw a name out of the hat.

sorry but I expect my elected representative to be a few notches above the creepy old pervert homeless guy sleeping under a bridge.

edit on 3-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Al Franken: Accused of 8 sexual assaults.

Donald Trump: Accused of 19 sexual assaults.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Trump = 0 proof

Frankenstein =

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

Must be a liberal because the law does state that a convicted felon has no rights,no matter if some jailhouse lawyer type,thinks he has another set of laws that only pertain to liberals

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Paid accusations by Hillary donors don't count.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

originally posted by: bluechevytree
the swamp is being drained.
sorry al you weren`t funny as a "comedian" and you failed as a politician but on the bright side you succeeded in being a creepy old pervert.

A creepy old pervert is an understatement. yuck.

Franken was one of the Z-grade comedians who ruined SNL after the people who were actually funny left the show. He wasn't any better as a senator. Good bye Al, nobody will miss you.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Very nice, another one bites the dust.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: strangelet

Paid accusations by Hillary donors don't count.

So did Hilary pay his wife to write about the time he raped her, 25 years before he ran for POTUS? YOU'RE FAKE NEWS.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Very nice, another one bites the dust.

It is indeed very, very nice to see this unfunny, insufferable Hillbot go away. Not least for a "ridiculous" Bernie supporter like me.

Behold, one of the many disgraceful moments during the Dem Convention where Bernie supporters were bullied, silenced, got their credentials taken away, got their signs confiscated, microphones turned off, etc. Also, watching this absolute crapshow, who would have THUNK that the support for the lying, criminal HRC was nowhere near the "Hillary landslide victory" narrative that the MSM pundit rats were spinning day in and day out?!

Bye bye, fauxgressive boob grabber. It is a delight to see you go.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

It is indeed very, very nice to see this unfunny, insufferable Hillbot go away. Not least for a "ridiculous" Bernie supporter like me.

Behold, one of the many disgraceful moments during the Dem Convention where Bernie supporters were bullied, silenced, got their credentials taken away, got their signs confiscated, microphones turned off, etc. Also, watching this absolute crapshow, who would have THUNK that the support for the lying, criminal HRC was nowhere near the "Hillary landslide victory" narrative that the MSM pundit rats were spinning day in and day out?!

Bye bye, fauxgressive boob grabber. It is a delight to see you go.

You forgot one: In states that don't have open primaries, many Bernie supporters complained that their voter affiliation had mysteriously changed from "Democrat" to "Independent" or "Unaffiliated." As such, they were unable to vote in the primaries.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yup, forgot to mention that part of the big rigging machinery that the DNC thugs set up for their eternal loser queen in the 2016 election. Thank all kinds of gods that the psychopath got a bit fat "NO THANKS!!" from the voters and that democracy prevailed after all. I am not jumping up and down with joy that Trump won but I'm a very, very happy that Hillary lost.

Thanks for reminding me - although just thinking about the mysteriously changed voter affiliations still pisses me off, dammit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join