It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: The Most Dishonest & Corrupt Media Awards of the Year on Monday at 5:00 o'clock

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What proof is there that trump is going after the deep state as many of you believe? It just seems like he is going against his political rivals. He praises Fox News but says msnbc and CNN is dishonest bias news.. I see this from many members here too. This left vs right political mindset is dividing the country. Everybody listens to their teams news and opinions and thinks the other team is fake news.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Once again, Trump controls the media narrative....all CNN, NBC, ABC, etc will be able to talk about is "crazy Trump" is at it again with his fake news claims. Unfortunately for MSM, many of us stopped believing them after months of nonstop Obama adoration, despite his extreme incompetence, arrogance and pathological lies.

NY Times, CNN and others have destroyed journalism in U.S. Journalist used to be respected, but they are now looked upon as far less respectable than used car salesmen...perhaps lower than snake's belly.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: visitedbythem

Talking bad about biscuits and gravy is fightin' words!

I'm not sure what side of the spectrum you're on..... but I'll stand beside you in that fight lol

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I hope Trump gives a Most Dishonest award to the Marketing Department at Disney for presenting The Last Jedi as a good Star Wars movie.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Imhere

You are going to be bashed for telling the TRUTH. PATHETIC. "Fake News" was NOT fake news. Do not care how may of the ATS members call me a snowflake. People who don't see trump for what he is, just clearly do not want to. trump has been doing Business with Russia for decades, since he was 4 BILLION IN DEBT and BANKRUPT in the mid 90's. In the early 2010's he BRAGGED about meeting Putin and other top Russian officials during MANY TELEVISION INTERVIEWS, including David Letterman.

Damn it though, don't tell the trump supporters any of that. All of the above is EASILY VERIFIED, and I have posted links a few times. Not going to waste my time today.

Anyone can fact check, trumps twitter feed and find Lie, after lie. Of coarse his followers wont do that.

There will be more indictments on the way. Also Russia has sanctions against them for doing what trump has said they did not for a year. Some idiot on ATS swore there were no sanctions against Russia for Meddling in our elections, which they did. They also called me a bunch of names, and were completely WRONG...

Well SNOWFLAKE, like the fake news outlets you claim Russia meddled in our elections to benefit Trump...And like your fake news outlets, you don't have a scintilla of evidence to back up your charge...Why would you expect anyone to take you seriously???

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The truth according to Trump. Right. I'll be busy washing my hair at that time.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
What proof is there that trump is going after the deep state as many of you believe? It just seems like he is going against his political rivals. He praises Fox News but says msnbc and CNN is dishonest bias news.. I see this from many members here too. This left vs right political mindset is dividing the country. Everybody listens to their teams news and opinions and thinks the other team is fake news.
Not actually accurate...Unlike liberals, Trump supporters listen to both teams news and it's clear the liberal news outlets are full of lies and false innuendos...

Watch those bimbos on the View...They are nuts with their false representations and liberals eat that stuff up...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

God this guy is an embarrassment and not at all presidential. He is so pathetic.

I'm sure Fox News and Breitbart will receive high honors from him because they kiss his ass.
ratings,earned media.
The media loves the rating's but hates the actor.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Pahahahaahahahahah

Trump is a legend

What else can you do for a bunch of teenagers that don't respect democracy and won't stop trying to coup or impeach you

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What a ridiculous farce. Obviously his favorite (pro-Trump) networks will be the winners. And anyone who dared speak out against Trump or his policies will be deemed "fake." It's funny how a President directly attacking only certain media sources that don't agree with him, doesn't alarm some of you at all. It's all fun and games until the rights you actually care about are attacked.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Pahahahaahahahahah

Trump is a legend

What else can you do for a bunch of teenagers that don't respect democracy and won't stop trying to coup or impeach you

declare a draft

ahahaahahahahah

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Best supportive cast? Don Lemon or Rachel Maddow?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I hope he gets Steve Harvey to host.

And Donna Brazile to let the winners know before they win?

And then Donna to do an after show describing how it was rigged!? LOL!! Oh, and a guest appearance by Debbie Wasserman Schultz shooting a guest IT audience member in the back 2 times for saying they sent the info to Julian Assange.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: purplemer

If FOX isn't on the list, the entire thing is fake. Holds zero credence. FOX lies so much they had to change their designation from a news network to an entertainment network. But you keep believing the real facts are fake and see where it gets all of you traitors.

I think FOX should be on that list too!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool
Are you joking? A lot of trump supporters watch Fox News. A huge mainstream network that is known for being blatantly bias towards anything republican. It's been caught in many many lies before too. Even alt-news pro-trump sites like infowars are full of bias fox-like news articles.

Your are completely naive if you think only leftists have very bias and dishonest news networks.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: purplemer

If FOX isn't on the list, the entire thing is fake. Holds zero credence. FOX lies so much they had to change their designation from a news network to an entertainment network. But you keep believing the real facts are fake and see where it gets all of you traitors.

I think FOX should be on that list too!

That's the thing trump supporters don't understand. FOX news won't be on that list because trump only cares about news networks that are anti-trump. Therefor, trump only cares about what makes him look good, not the truth or deep state.He has praised Fox News before.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: 3daysgone

I would.

It'd be a thumb in his eye. Accept it, then mock him...

That is the spirit, but she mocks him anyway, so....

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ALL MAJOR MSM SOURCES PRODUCE SLANTED, BIASED, AND SOMETIMES "FAKE" NEWS. Holy crap people.. it's as if some of you suddenly forgot how MSM operates in the United States. Trump takes office, and suddenly.. there are sober and honest news sources. LMAO!!!! Are people really that dim? They actually believe there some some news sources now that produce only honest news?

This is only a "thing" because Trump has incredibly thin skin. That is not a theory, that is a FACT. Dare produce a story that has a negative slant on Trump? OMG FAKE NEWS!

When the leader of any country decides that news sources that paint them in a bad light should be ridiculed and push to even shut them down, that countries citizens should be worried. Why are not some of you worried? Oh yea.. because your orange hero isn't infringing on rights YOU care about.. so it's apparently "ok." The POINT for free press is to allow those who don't agree with a leader of this country to voice their opinion. But clearly, some don't really care about free press - they'd rather there only be news sources that gush over how amazing Trump is - and if they don't do that, they are clearly "fake" and need to be shut down.

It's sad this doesn't worry more people.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: blueman12
Not actually accurate...Unlike liberals, Trump supporters listen to both teams news and it's clear the liberal news outlets are full of lies and false innuendos...

Watch those bimbos on the View...They are nuts with their false representations and liberals eat that stuff up...

The view is one of the worst for sure.

edit on 4-1-2018 by Imhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

'And the Guinness world record for the most treatments of foot in mouth disease goes too...Donald Trump'

'Sorry the results are revoked due to fake results, the real winner is everyone in the MSM because Trump doesn't like you doing your job! here's a complementary platter of smelly socks and a middle finger to people just because you are trying to bring people the news.'

As 3NL1GHT3N3D1 cleverly pointed out

Glad to see this is what he uses his time for. Awesome.

That's right-forget that annual defense budget, forget who needs an infrastructure overhaul, forget all of that, let's get on twitter to shame those who called me out for the WTF things I said instead of y'know...presiding over 300 million people?

But in his defense he is a stable genius so we can rest knowing covfefe

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join