It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: The Most Dishonest & Corrupt Media Awards of the Year on Monday at 5:00 o'clock

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Imhere

Wonder why he feels the need to state the obvious?

To deflect attention away from himself.

It's a standard defense tactic.

Get the public to concentrate and focus on the other guys criminal behavior, and they'll avoid digging too deep into your own.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
is there 17 or 18 active Trump threads right now?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

All of the above is EASILY VERIFIED, and I have posted links a few times. Not going to waste my time today.

Do you really believe that the members here are going to fall for that line.

The reason you won't link them is because your sources are continually debunked.

P

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Poor bastard still thinks this is a reality TV show, and is running it is as such along with his own narcissistic ignorance and money laundering scheme.

Sad!

people will continue to give him a pass as long as he attacks people they don't like.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
is there 17 or 18 active Trump threads right now?

They usually stay active until the lie is proven to be a lie. Like the rape and groping allegations.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The liberal heads exploding in this thread have brought great entertainment this cold evening, kept me warm, what salubrious delight.

This is a leader that I crave, that I can stand behind. A doer and hammer fisted approach, he won't play the dog and pony show, the dog and pony show play for him and he'll simply chastise and call them out for all to see. His greatest weapon is us, the People.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: 3daysgone

Best reply ever, imo!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

God this guy is an embarrassment and not at all presidential. He is so pathetic.

I'm sure Fox News and Breitbart will receive high honors from him because they kiss his ass.

This guy is the best President since George Washington. We knew he wasn't going to be Presidential when we elected him.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Lil Kim should stick to playing basketball with failed celebrities.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

and that is the truth, that`s all anyone needs to know, trump didn`t get elected because he was a smooth talking, snake tongued devil, he got elected because he tells the truth with no sugar coating.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Glad to see this is what he uses his time for. Awesome.

It is awesome , isn't it.
To sit back and watch someone goad the Hades out of the Libs.
The self-implosion of a political party . Any way I can assist ?
Nope , Don has it all worked out...
Maybe , control of the Democratic Party will revert back to the Democrats ? The REAL Dems ? The Respectable Dems ?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

He won against one of the worst presidential candidates in history, and that's only because the DNC cheated Bernie out of the nomination. Winning doesn't really pack much of a punch when the real competition is cheated out of the race.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
The news media is so far gone these toxic propaganda outlets need to be raided and stripped of their licenses. They need to be replaced with non-partisan investigative reporters and people who look, act and sound like normal human beings rather than robotic talking-point drillers. CNN Screens at airports, bars and malls need to be dismantled. Existing laws prohibiting libel, slander and deliberate falsehood need to be enforced. A journalists funding needs to be transparent.

Sweet, let’s have those slander laws enforced in here so all the minority right wing online trolls can be sued for every penny they own and will ever own

I think the trouble with the little vocal echo chamber we have on this site is they get all their information online, from dubious sources who are spreading insane stories their audience too tight to pay for cable or a newspaper lap up and then spread here and more than likely their toxic twitter accounts with hidden identities

President Trump should be getting on with the job, not expanding his pathetic war with the media who report what he does

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

He won against one of the worst presidential candidates in history, and that's only because the DNC cheated Bernie out of the nomination. Winning doesn't really pack much of a punch when the real competition is cheated out of the race.

Hillary was one of, if not THE most experienced Presidential candidate in history. That was her third attempt. Add to that, she'd broken through glass ceilings in law and politics.

Hillary was the most qualified Democratic candidate in decades. Even moreso than Obama was.

Trump would have beat Bernie by a greater margin than he beat Hillary.

Bernie's supporters were VOCAL, but there weren't enough of them to get Bernie elected President, instead of Donald Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I love how he talks about a fake news trophy but says he won't include fox.

So much irony; it's agonising.

Amusing watching his followers parroting "Clinton news network" and "Failing new York Times" every day though.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

God this guy is an embarrassment and not at all presidential. He is so pathetic.

I'm sure Fox News and Breitbart will receive high honors from him because they kiss his ass.

It's great to see that what Trump is doing is working so well.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This seems to confirm my remarks on another thread;
"It strikes me that Trump is the classic example of a "wind-up merchant", as people say on this side of the Atlantic.
That is, he likes to say things with the deliberate purpose of provoking a reaction, preferably surprise or annoyance.
If he really gets pleasure out of annoying people, he must be having the time of his life over the last couple of years."

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Who would have figured there is brown gravy in the States - I was once served biscuits with white gravy when on hoilidays in the States. Just the smell made me nauseous. Could never figure out why they call that concoction a biscuit. Wiki says they are similar to scones.

Why not call it bread buns.

Don't get me started on that glass cutting strip of throat choking charred over salted "food" they try to pass of as bacon.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

focus on the other guys criminal behavior, and they'll avoid digging too deep into your own

ahh..so you support your sides criminal behaviour going unchecked. By your own words ..hahahaha

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join