It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump: The Most Dishonest & Corrupt Media Awards of the Year on Monday at 5:00 o'clock

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Glad to see this is what he uses his time for. Awesome.

When you win as much as him, you tend to have a little extra time. And trust me, this is him winning. LMAO.

Not only that..the man doesn't spend 25%-35% of the day unconscious, like most mortals do. You can accomplish a LOT when you're awake more hours than 90% of the population. Particularly those who are still depressed because they can't WIN much of anything.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
OK, here's a news article with more detail...

thehill.com...

Did any of you vote in the poll? According to the article, the White House sent out e-mails last week asking for nominees.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Everyday I'm more and more convinced that he's not actually running things. Between shoveling down McDonolds 3x a day, watching CNN, and whining like a teenage girl with daddy issues on twitter, how could he possibly have the time? Total loser. Sad.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
#1 trumps twitter #2 sarah huckaby sanders #3 alex jones #4 breitbart #5 fox news honorable mention - rasmussen polls.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
Man your smoking more # than that lady from CNN on New Years eve dude.

Repeating the same fake news won't make it real no matter how much super glue you use for that broken record.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Or What I did over Christmas break ...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Tweeting about dishonest media and right after that encouraging people to watch Sean Hannity who has been caught lying on countless occasions.

This is just pathetic.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

AKA sleep deprivation. Which causes all kinds of cognitive problems.
And it makes you cranky.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 3daysgone

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Glad to see this is what he uses his time for. Awesome.

When you win as much as him, you tend to have a little extra time. And trust me, this is him winning. LMAO.

Not only that..the man doesn't spend 25%-35% of the day unconscious, like most mortals do. You can accomplish a LOT when you're awake more hours than 90% of the population. Particularly those who are still depressed because they can't WIN much of anything.

lol. You are exactly right.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Imhere

You are going to be bashed for telling the TRUTH. PATHETIC. "Fake News" was NOT fake news. Do not care how may of the ATS members call me a snowflake. People who don't see trump for what he is, just clearly do not want to. trump has been doing Business with Russia for decades, since he was 4 BILLION IN DEBT and BANKRUPT in the mid 90's. In the early 2010's he BRAGGED about meeting Putin and other top Russian officials during MANY TELEVISION INTERVIEWS, including David Letterman.

Damn it though, don't tell the trump supporters any of that. All of the above is EASILY VERIFIED, and I have posted links a few times. Not going to waste my time today.

Anyone can fact check, trumps twitter feed and find Lie, after lie. Of coarse his followers wont do that.

There will be more indictments on the way. Also Russia has sanctions against them for doing what trump has said they did not for a year. Some idiot on ATS swore there were no sanctions against Russia for Meddling in our elections, which they did. They also called me a bunch of names, and were completely WRONG...

lol. Okay Mr. Mainstream. Keep drinking the cool-aid.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I find it fitting that a guy who underlines his posts thinks having an attention whore for president is a good thing.

Yea, this is what the president should be doing. The man that, literally, lies almost every day on his social media is going to point out dishonest media. And his fans will crow about it.

I can't wait for the "State Sanctioned Media Awards!"

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The MSM and leftist (redundant) response. . . . . .

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

and who determines what is presidential or not presidential?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The news media is so far gone these toxic propaganda outlets need to be raided and stripped of their licenses. They need to be replaced with non-partisan investigative reporters and people who look, act and sound like normal human beings rather than robotic talking-point drillers. CNN Screens at airports, bars and malls need to be dismantled. Existing laws prohibiting libel, slander and deliberate falsehood need to be enforced. A journalists funding needs to be transparent.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Straight out of Putin's playbook.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

trump is trolling the liberal media so hard and the liberal media bites every time and goes ape # crazy.after 8 years of trump the MSM will have no credibility they will expose themselves for the emotional retarded bias little girls that they are, and the media is too stupid to see it. when he retires as president in 8 years and has destroyed the medias credibility he will start an old school media company that reports only the facts and people will flock to it,he will become obsecenly rich and have a monopoly on unbiased unemotional news reporting, he`s a genius.

edit on 2-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

AKA sleep deprivation. Which causes all kinds of cognitive problems.
And it makes you cranky.

One person's "sleep deprivation" is another person's "opportunity" to get more accomplished in this short life.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Tweeting about dishonest media and right after that encouraging people to watch Sean Hannity who has been caught lying on countless occasions.

This is just pathetic.

Encouraging imperfect humans to watch a TV show hosted by another imperfect human. Imagine that!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

He didnt....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Trump is the Dominator!
Once again he is showing them who the boss is.
He dishes it up and the left dives in head first.
They gobble up crow with brown gravy without even looking to see what they are eating.
Nom Nom!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join