It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President tweets he has a bigger more powerful nuclear button

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I dont think stuping to someone else's level is the best thing to do when your talking about the survival of humanity.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: mockingmay

Small hands, large button?

"And my button WORKS!" Neener neener!

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

I # dare him.
I'm not American but i'd love to see Trump Kick Kims Ass.

I am American.

You really want to see Trump go to war/bomb North Korea, a sovereign nation, and bring death, destruction, and misery to an untold number of innocent people?

That's sick.
edit on 3-1-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Ironclad3000

It is really sad that all you care about is that leftists are getting trolled. I see this response a lot on here. You can't explain the rational of trump, so you just say "get trolled lefties!". It's like you guys are addicted to the left vs right paradigm and can't see beyond it.

You need to consider - they sound exactly like Trump. There is a reason many people voted for him. It's because there are a lot of people like him. And they came out of the woodwork to vote, because they in the past, didn't have a candidate they could relate with. But they can certainly relate to Trump!

And for many of those people, they love the idea of a wartime America. Big-bag nasty America, not taking sh*t from anyone! They'd love a war with NK. And they couldn't care less about non-Americans (and for many, non-white Americans) in a country that means nothing to them. For them, the sanctity of life includes.. themselves, their immediate family, maybe some friends, and.. that's about it.

A few have tried to disguise their eagerness for America putting countries into their place with comments like "Well, we'd be helping poor starving North Koreans!" But.. that's a farce as well.
edit on 3-1-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Ironclad3000

It is really sad that all you care about is that leftists are getting trolled. I see this response a lot on here. You can't explain the rational of trump, so you just say "get trolled lefties!". It's like you guys are addicted to the left vs right paradigm and can't see beyond it.

You need to consider - they sound exactly like Trump. There is a reason many people voted for him. It's because there are a lot of people like him. And they came out of the woodwork to vote, because they in the past, didn't have a candidate they could relate with. But they can certainly relate to Trump!

And for many of those people, they love the idea of a wartime America. Big-bag nasty America, not taking sh*t from anyone! They'd love a war with NK. And they couldn't care less about non-Americans (and for many, non-white Americans) in a country that means nothing to them. For them, the sanctity of life includes.. themselves, their immediate family, maybe some friends, and.. that's about it.

A few have tried to disguise their eagerness for America putting countries into their place with comments like "Well, we'd be helping poor starving North Koreans!" But.. that's a farce as well.

Perhaps the U.S. should just pull ALL support and aid we provide many, many countries across the planet then? After all, if what you think is true, I want my tax dollars back from those efforts. Let other more caring countries foot the bill for the next 50 years. Then we will take our turn.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Perhaps the U.S. should just pull ALL support and aid we provide many, many countries across the planet then? After all, if what you think is true, I want my tax dollars back from those efforts. Let other more caring countries foot the bill for the next 50 years. Then we will take our turn.

I'm fine with them cutting support to a lot of countries. You do need to support your allies, but we throw money everywhere. Of course, it's for a reason - the U.S. does everything for a reason, with self-interest in mind. Not saying other countries don't do it.. they do as well.

But the Department of DEFENSE probably doesn't need to spend more than 3 times than the next spendy country for military, if we are actually say.. trying to defend ourselves. Trump cut millions from programs that help American citizens - declared it a big "win." And then tosses 30 BILLION more to the military, that is already over-funded, under-scrutinized, and supposedly in a sad state, tech, training and maintenance-wise. Literally trillions unaccounted for by the Pentagon.

Think of what even 1 trillion could do for our country. Think about how Trump said "no more wars!".. and now is purposely trying to goad Kim into action. Cut some funds? Yea.. all for it!

1 United States 611.2
2 China 215.7
3 Russia 69.2

With the supposed sad state our military is in.. why and how are we spending over half a trillion in 2017? Almost 400 BILLION more than China? But why would Trump bother to dig in that? Naw.. let's cut 30 million and lay off a bunch of people and remove programs for Americans.. then call it a "win."

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The only countries left in 2011 without a Central Bank owned or controlled by the elites Family are:
1.Cuba
2.North Korea
3.Iran

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Nukes are not the deadliest weapons now. Now huge thermobaric bombs like FOAB and MOAB are more deadly because they are not radiation hazard.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yomss
Nukes are not the deadliest weapons now. Now huge thermobaric bombs like FOAB and MOAB are more deadly because they are not radiation hazard.

That you Steve?

Yes, nuclear weapons are. The reason nukes are so deadly is largely because of the radiation resultant in their detonation, which persists long afterwards the initial destruction.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

you and yomss are both wrong. nukes are not the pinnacle nor the deadliest anymore. there's a new player in town and it leaves no radiation and it's yield is dialable. and no I won't go into what it is either. but China and Russia know we have it and they don't want to get hit with it either. clean efficient evanescent mass destruction.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Liquesence

you and yomss are both wrong. nukes are not the pinnacle nor the deadliest anymore. there's a new player in town and it leaves no radiation and it's yield is dialable. and no I won't go into what it is either. but China and Russia know we have it and they don't want to get hit with it either. clean efficient evanescent mass destruction.

When people post news about the evils of certain people shooting up schools or killing kids, I only need to look at governments that kill in mass numbers, vaporizing whole areas while people cheer it on and it makes these lone cases of evil pale in comparison.

I don't go along with either case because I believe we all have to pay for it, here and afterwards.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Peace Through Strength , does this Logic Allude You ? After WWII , this Political Reality has Preserved Civilization for the Last 72 Years . President Trump was Just reminding US All of that Fact , but You Somehow have a Problem with that >? ......Hmm...........

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: Azureblue

Well, i wouldn't worry at all, honestly. Do not worry for anything it's not worth it.

I agree with you actually, I just wish I could not care and not worry about the things I do but thats life I suppose.

Interestingly, money has always been very important to me and I spent all the best years of my life working in remote mines to earn money. I have done nothing much in my life but work.

I married into a family who is very different and after being in that family for 20+ years I now wonder If I did the right thing when I was young. As a result of living with that family I've managed to loosen the purse stings on myself just a little in that time.

Most of the memories I have in life now are from my time with the wifes family.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Liberal media and their parrots in full support of NK to add to their support of Iran.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Great, now Trump now has an overcompensating button to match his tantrum button.

When these two eventually wipe out the majority of humanity, the survivors will gather around a campfire and a shaman will tell the tale of the battle of the brainless, then if we somehow survive the nuclear winter bards will sing songs of Donald the Dunce and the pudgy little prick.

That bard won't get one of my ancestors bottlecaps, sorry it wouldn't be a nuclear apocalypse joke without a Fallout reference.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Trump should update His hair cut and change suits and tweet to Kim Jung Un That He has a better looking haircut and suit 😀

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

When one feels the need to bray about the size of his button, he clearly isn't secure about said button's size.

Trump could have written, "We have more nukes than you. Nanny Nanny boo boo!" and gotten the same reaction while using fewer words.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Are you talking about "rod of death and destruction" or "rod of heavenly destruction"(whatever that called). That thing with pure tungsten with 24 000 tonn? I though this was just a myth or simply BS!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Do you think that anyone is going to tell Trump that there is no actual 'button'? They probably handed him one of those Staples red buttons and told him that was the nuke button.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Trumps got button envy, overcompensate much Trump. You know what they say small hands small d

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join