It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL 2018 Tax Season Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm sure some of you have seen this already. I saw it twice today (had the day off). It got an out-loud laugh from me so thought I'd share the entertainment in case you need to smile and/or laugh 😂

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

The actress looks like Star Trek Voyager's "Seven of Nine" !!!

Bwaaaa Ha Ha Ha

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Well its not. For starters Jeri Ryan has a larger rack and is much older (49).

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am giving you the "cool, thanks for making me watch that, dad" look - virtually- while also trying to wipe the tears of laughter from my face because this is the kind of ridiculous commercial my dad will see and I bet the next time I go over there he's already got it paused waiting to show us, while he giggles, and we stare at him like the girl is staring at that bear wondering what the hell is wrong with our family......

-Alee
edit on 1/2/2018 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I am giving you the "cool, thanks for making me watch that, dad" look - virtually- while also trying to wipe the tears of laughter from my face because this is the kind of ridiculous commercial my dad will see and I bet the next time I go over there he's already got it paused waiting to show us, while he giggles, and we stare at him like the girl is staring at that bear wondering what the hell is wrong with our family......

-Alee

Ha!!

Sounds like a description of my dad as well! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

top topics

join