It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: madmac5150

a reply to: madmac5150

Part of my duties in the Navy was ARFCOS. My co-worker forgot to stamp the "zebra" escalation on a Top Secret package. Aaron was punished with a demotion to the burn station. (It's like hell on Earth where all classified materials are burned)

He's lucky. In the Air Force that would probably involve an Article 15 action... loss of rank and pay, at the very least. That is what infuriates me the most. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and she KNEW that it was illegal... James Comey KNEW that she had committed multiple crimes, felonies at that... and she gets a pass?

It makes me wonder what dirt the Clintons have on Comey...

Learning more about entire Clinton-Comey-Lynch-Obama saga week-after-week, makes me wonder if Donald Trump is being black-mailed by Jeff Sessions.

Jeffrey Epstein I presume?

This article says that Jeffrey Epstein could bring down Trump and the Clintons.
www.thedailybeast.com...

That's interesting. I'd never heard of Epstein before you mentioned him.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I saw a video on youtube, that I can no longer find, that had a younger Trump say that Jeff Epstein likes the girls a little young.....

He also ate at Epstien's home and did some serious down playing of the fact. He could be in deep doo doo too.

Edit: Trump also flew on the loleta express. I don't think we have a full picture of the depravity as of yet.
edit on 2-1-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

originally posted by: madmac5150

Part of my duties in the Navy was ARFCOS. My co-worker forgot to stamp the "zebra" escalation on a Top Secret package. Aaron was punished with a demotion to the burn station. (It's like hell on Earth where all classified materials are burned)

He's lucky. In the Air Force that would probably involve an Article 15 action... loss of rank and pay, at the very least. That is what infuriates me the most. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing, and she KNEW that it was illegal... James Comey KNEW that she had committed multiple crimes, felonies at that... and she gets a pass?

It makes me wonder what dirt the Clintons have on Comey...

Learning more about entire Clinton-Comey-Lynch-Obama saga week-after-week, makes me wonder if Donald Trump is being black-mailed by Jeff Sessions.

Jeffrey Epstein I presume?

This article says that Jeffrey Epstein could bring down Trump and the Clintons.
www.thedailybeast.com...

That's interesting. I'd never heard of Epstein before you mentioned him.

Looks as if the "article" was 404'ed
Usually this happens for a particular reason.(BS factor)
Of course , not very often on the daily beast.
Unusual

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This is clearly the result of a criminal conspiracy involving the deep state traitors/terrorists.

When is Trump going to authorize their detention/removal, by any means necessary? Since when does this country wear kid gloves when it comes to traitors and terrorists?

The Rosenberg's were put to death for less, while a US citizen overseas was taken down in a drone strike. Many unlawful enemy combatants are still imprisoned, thrown away along with the key.

So where is justice hiding right now? I hope the deep state terrorists are happy though. They've delegitimized our entire federal law enforcement system. This singular event has shown that any individual in federal custody (for any reason) is living under a tyranny. After all, there are a few people (Clinton, Abedin, Strozok, Page, Mueller, etc) who have committed treason against this country (with a domestic enemy, not foreign one), seditious conspiracy and insurrection who are still walking free.

Either justice is blind and equal, or it is nothing at all. I urge all Citizens to keep this in mind.

Personally, I don't see any resolution other than "tear it all down, and start over" but we'll see how good POTUS really is I guess. That is also OK, as building a better future for our children is our job. Perhaps this time we'll learn our lesson, and not allow our federal government to be subverted over the years (don't feel bad, this mostly happened at the turn of the century, including some post civil war tyrannies by and large).

Our system is great, but far from perfect. The current state of affairs and constitutional/judicial crisis demonstrates that fact.
edit on 1/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

ShIt like this is more than likely the tip of the ice burg. And I imagine there is a stack of depraved crap on the "leaders" in the justice dept and FBI.
People are people right?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

heard her house caught fire today i wonder how that happened?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

none probably he was under orders from lynch who works for billy.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What!? Republicans who hate Hillary, and spent millions of our dollars trying to prove she was guilty - of ANYTHING, and came up short more than a dozen times now want to keep trying to get Hillary? Wow! What a bombshell post. Hey, if you guys don't mind Congress throwing our money away so that a few of them can look good in front of the FOX'NEWS' cameras, for Trump's ever dwindling base, I hope you're happy.

Trump IS Trash!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join