It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a real time traveler / Guy uploaded video from 2019 DEBUNKED!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets
a reply to: dug88

Thanks for the link but how does that thread prove it is a fake. Is there a post debunking it?

Thank you.

I found that thread mentioned in this one:
www.godlikeproductions.com...

The op of the thread made the video.

So it's basically the headline in March 2019 (future) - an update from this guy in Southern Cali to somewhere up north - after some "big event" apocalypse scenario we can assume. 

We find out in video that---
* Only Southern/northern california and other parts of US are safe, while East is farm slaving state
* They have been adapting to this post world with various tactics but basically "Conquering through kindess" to counter bikerville/biker town and roaming gangs.
* wearing hat that seems to say COGNEX (company founded in 1980s), referring to technical manual that was published in 1993

There is a real Facebook profile for this individual and they did post this video. To me that actually makes it more interesting though knowing he's legit geek about electricity and not an actor promoting a film. It's all kinds of weird.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Ah, thanks for the update! Where did you find out the OP was the one that made the video?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 2FurryMidgets

Am still checking out the video in OP, however from your comment I found this interesting, is it the same type of recording?

Tired Tiki Bird. Cockatiel Up Close. Artsy Black and White Video.

LUXSTAR 247

7 months ago
This video was shot with an old Sony XC-75 industrial CCD camera with a 50 mm c-mount lens.

***This was found while scrolling down to see what other videos the videographer was creating on Youtube***
edit on pm131pmTue, 02 Jan 2018 16:12:15 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Breaking T@Cs with that link I believe, or at one time it was an issue due to tons of hoax material coming out of it. Just saying you might correct your post and just delete the forum link...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Ah, thanks for the update! Where did you find out the OP was the one that made the video?

The op of that thread has admitted to it, this thread should be binned.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

I just read through the entire thread. The OP never said any such thing unless I missed it?
edit on 2-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Smart! Yep, you're a smartie...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Could it be the video is recording the image in a mirror. That's the impression I got.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Some people are not always clear the "OP" means Opening Post, not the whole shebang.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Already debunked, read backwards in this thread

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Thanks. I did think it meant original poster. I still can't see where they said they made the video though. Could somebody enlighten me?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: roadgravel

Already debunked, read backwards in this thread

The "reversed due to time travel" comment?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You are welcome, the post that said it was the OP that was the thread starter,,, meant on the Youtube video and the subsequent forum link where the youtube video creator admitted to it being a hoax which was banned long ago here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Breaking T@Cs with that link I believe, or at one time it was an issue due to tons of hoax material coming out of it. Just saying you might correct your post and just delete the forum link...

I only used that link because that's where the video came from. There's no other sources for it apart from his own facebook page. I realize that source is not allowed. I thought it would help prove the point.
edit on 2/1/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: TheBlackDog

I just read through the entire thread. The OP never said any such thing unless I missed it?

For starters his signature went to that youtube channel before he edited it. It now goes to this site
www.instructables.com...
It says by luxstar, the youtube channel is luxstar 247
Pretty much says it all.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Excellent sleuthing!

Man, I really tried to listen to the Youtube video, my ears are ringing and it gave me a headache!!! Whoever fell for that crazy video is really desperate for TT info, (as am I to be honest).

In the future*** when you need to prove a point through a banned site like that one, and it takes a whole lot of trouble before a link is banned, just state it in such a way that you dont use the name of the forum. If members doubt you a Mod can step in to verify and validate your claim.
edit on pm131pmTue, 02 Jan 2018 16:32:23 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I reversed the image and focused on his hat, and this is what I came up with:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Oh no, no no no no

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Agreed. It's interesting to think about, but at this point, it's a simple YouTube video that could be easily faked.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Smart! Yep, you're a smartie...

What colour?

Smarties From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheerz!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join