It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadians on Twitter. Are they legit?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hey!

Lately I have done a lot of reading up on so-called "Pleiadians" relaying messages on Twitter and other websites and wondered if anybody has ever messaged one of the accounts or if they have ever proved their validity. I know they're probably just role-players but part of me finds the concept really interesting and kind of wants them to be real. Some of them do seem to post detailed info and I want to research it but at the same time I don't want to waste my time indulging a role-player.

I have tried messaging a few but they never replied.

What do you guys think? As I said, has anybody actually spoken to them?

Thanks!

edit on 2-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 2FurryMidgets

I had no idea they were twittering

Can you link the accounts OP?

I feel theyre probably just trolling but it'd make sense that a super intelligent, benevolent race of aliens would infiltrate our internet and get direct contact to circumnavigate TPTB

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Sure! I hope I can link correctly.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

They are the main two I have been following. There are more but these two seem to be the most popular.

Yeah, it cries role-player to me but if it is they are trying damned hard.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Are they legit?

i think its unlikely.
probably the galactic federation of light types from a few yrs back

edit on 2-1-2018 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Oh, I feel a bit stupid now as they have mentioned the "Federation of Light". I take it that was something that somebody tried trolling with?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've never been able to figure out what was go great about the Pleiadians anyway. If you go along with the story, just for the sake of argument, even the originals who contacted Billy Meier always sounded like scam artists to me. Lots of fishy double-talk jibbah jabbah.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I AM THE LIGHT!

oh wait wrong cult.

I suspect it to be 100.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I just found it interesting. I love the idea of some alien life forms using our web to contact us covertly.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
well i guess they could be real, i dont know.
but the victoryofthelight guy has posted a load of hoax photos before.
still, some of its quite interesting, just take it with a pinch of salt.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets
I just found it interesting. I love the idea of some alien life forms using our web to contact us covertly.

You would think that they could at least create their own web page, although I can kind of see why they wouldn't because maintaining and updating a website is a huge pain in the butt. I can't imagine it would be any easier for an alien.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
stupid double post

edit on 2-1-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
lol no

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Surely you provided incorrect links? I mean, Aliens from another world decide to make a twitter account to convey some type message or information to Earthlings, and all they can talk about is American politics?

lol.........that's your first clue.

Happy New Year.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

lol. Thanks for the info guys. I'll make sure to avoid these guys now.

Happy new year to you too!

edit on 2-1-2018 by 2FurryMidgets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

As far as I'm aware Pleiadians only use Reddit , they're not a fan of the character limit of twitter.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

have to agree with you!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I love Pleidians, my best friend is one!
They're from that star system aren't they? I forget which one have to look it up.

update: The Seven Sisters.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Blender5L because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think they are interesting to read....I have followed the same 2 a bit.

They post a lot of stuff and a good amount of it gets deleted fairly quickly. Some of the deleted posts are obviously false leads that they find and its possible some of the others are too hot for twitter??? haha Maybe??

Anyways, who knows. They have aligned themselves with the infamous "Q" and Kab claims he is part of the Q community directly as he describes it as more than one individual acting on behalf of the P's. VOTL claims to have some old cia family connections (and claims to have worked for/with Chris Wray) and hates the Bushes among other gov bloodlines.

Its fun to follow. I put them in the same bag as Q. Might have to wait and see for a few weeks or forever ha.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I tried communicating with Kibbitzlaw months ago, no response. So I tried to troll him a couple of times, still no response. Much of what he says is complete nonsense and I don't think any of his predictions have come true. He's pretty extreme right wing too, which I find hard to believe because if an alien race were that right wing they'd simply take over.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2FurryMidgets
a reply to: Blue Shift

I doubt anything like that is legit.
Of course whenever it does happen I'll miss it haha.

If somone walked up to you on the street and said "hi I'm an alien from the federation of light."
What would you say to them?
How could you verify it?

Whatever you come up with to those two questions can be used online. Funny thing is if it happened in person you might think it's a crazy person, but when it's online the "air of mystery" is preserved.

Good luck

<<   2 >>

join