It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days

That's still 245,313 less than the total absolute bullshlt made up fake news stories the MSM has printed about Trump in the past 347 days.

I mean since your keeping tabs and all ya might as well keep tabs on the PR arm of the liberals.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Link to some truth.

Click it if you dare.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

That's still 245,313 less than the total absolute bullshlt

Oh really? Your source?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

You really should get a hobby,or perhaps go outside and be with nature more,

Aren't you usually one of the first to reply to my threads?

Wanna get a hobby with me?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

things could be much worse. Like Bush and Obama worse. Killing people in other countries for no real reason is a lot more of a concern to me.

Trump is ordering airstrikes at 5 times the pace Obama did

Trump Poised to Drop Some Limits on Drone Strikes and Commando Raids

Trump era record number of bombs dropped in the Middle East

Trump Plans to Make It Easier to Kill Civilians with Drones.

At this point it's best to admit you and others here are utter hypocrites on this issue. If you really cared about civilian bombings you would know full well the above and you'd be calling this administration out for it. Instead you're here using this excuse that Trump is somehow more peaceful than the others.... totally against reality.

You guys are way too easy. Way too easy.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lol.
The hilarious article linked just shows how badly the left took their election loss.

I see. No effort to address the lies mentioned - I'm amazed the bloviating orange wotsit doesn't have a nose a mile long - just a blanket scream about the nasty left.
It is indeed hilarious, but not for the reasons you think. It might explain why his poll numbers keep getting lower and lower.

How comes lefties who are so concerned with racism keep making fun of Trump's color?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1

originally posted by: Christosterone
President Obama never lied and as a high schooler he could throw a football over them mountains...man, if only coach had put him in they woulda won state...

-Chris

Obama is not the POTUS anymore.

Care to address the OP or do you suffer from TMS (Trump Messiah Syndrome)?

I knew Trump was a cardboard cutout when I voted for him but I guess the spotlight on Trump reveals all sorts of fabrications. I know I am not the only one that is turned off by his antics. My whole family voted for him and are turned off by him, none are democrats.

It just totally amazes me the lengths people go to deflect and not even see his BS.

Maybe someone should have told Obama that Bush was no longer president. As many times as he deflected and blamed the former administration. Just sayin.

Comparing one President's actions against another's is very commonplace. Too bad, if you don't like it.

Bottom line is, that article is disingenuous at best. To call out Trump for what the previous President did, and every President before him did, is simply childish.

Not to mention, much of what they quote as lies, are at the very least questionable.
edit on 4-1-2018 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Five words.."I will build a wall."

I've called Trump a walking contradiction before, sure has stuck to his guns on a few issues but the rest...I'm starting to wonder if he remembers his own name, hell my grandfather is nearly ninety and served in Korea and he is more sound of mind.

Sure Trump fans may mash on the keyboards but think hard...He tweets something, it makes the MSM world wide and not just the 'so unfair' CNN. He has been caught contradicting himself numerous amount of times. The Gaza Strip is a good example. One day he supports peace in the gaza strip, another day he created another conflict. He says he will annihilate North Korea but then says he doesn't want war, C'mon president Orange Skunk it's time to $h!t or get off the pot.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Obama failed to shut down incoming NON-US residents from Africa with no US birth certificate during Ebola. Can we use racial slurs?

But Trump is somehow more dangerous than Obama?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If this is something that bothers you and you wanted to really have it addressed you would address it at source. Poliicans lie. That is a fact. They mislead and slide around the truth. All the big players have. So why not have a thread about the fact that they do lie and that it is wrong.

You are correct they should not lie and that should be the law. But its not good just looking at one politician and shouting liar.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i'm just here to see the hilarious defenses hardcore trump supporters offer for this kind of outrageous behavior from the president.

it never ceases to amaze me.

You're wasting your time. Nobody cares. This is what in most circles is referred to as a CRAP post. Only usually more colorful.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's amazing how many people don't seem to mind being lied to so long as they like those lies.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
You're wasting your time. Nobody cares. This is what in most circles is referred to as a CRAP post. Only usually more colorful.

hrm... did you read the first couple pages of the thread?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Most of this stuff, if true, is trivial to what most people living 9-5 care about anyway. Of course it matters to a Liberal who will sit down and out everything out. They've been after Trump for over a year now, and MOST of everything every Liberal has said....was a lie. I will wait here while you count out Obama and Hillary's lies. Good luck with that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Most of this stuff, if true, is trivial to what most people living 9-5 care about anyway. Of course it matters to a Liberal who will sit down and out everything out. They've been after Trump for over a year now, and MOST of everything every Liberal has said....was a lie. I will wait here while you count out Obama and Hillary's lies. Good luck with that.

Yes, Hillary and Obama told lies too. But why does that make it okay for Trump to tell lies to us all as well?

Or are you saying that because it's okay for Trump to lie, it was okay for Obama and Clinton to lie too?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Let the lies continue. Deflect, rinse, repeat.

Deflect, make excuses, blame Trump, blame the Republicans, do whatever. Doesn't change the facts in the end.

....and here is the 'end'

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This guy still riding for Trump, haha. The delusion is real.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Because people aren't normally orange, Einstein. I know what play you were trying to make but you failed miserably. Now, go prepare several seats sit in them.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Outlier13

That's still 245,313 less than the total absolute bullshlt

Oh really? Your source?

lol....really? You're really going to play stupid? Go for it mate.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
Off-topic:
I’m not usually a public editor, but the use of “tonne” a couple times is funny to me...

I’m curious: Why not use “ton?”

That would be the British spelling. The American Websters dictionary would still carry both for the same definition.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join