It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That's just Hillary supporters that think you're all nazis, most other people I speak to just think trump supporters are delusional.

The entire liberal media complex has breathlessly portrayed Trump and his supporters as Nazis, alt-right, white nationalist racists.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

That's just Hillary supporters that think you're all nazis, most other people I speak to just think trump supporters are delusional.

The entire liberal media complex has breathlessly portrayed Trump and his supporters as Nazis, alt-right, white nationalist racists.

That's because the entire liberal media is clearly butthurt. That still has no bearing in my point.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I just wrote Trump Lives here on the back of the 4 $20 dollar bills I have in my pocket. HAHAHHAHA

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

That's why it concerns me when he and his supporters are compared to Hitler and nazis.

Well now, that's a topic for a different discussion:
The 1 million lies and exaggerations harped on by Trump Haters Over There in 2017

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here's Trumps newest lie number 1951 and going

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-1-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Willtell

You would need a solid coffee table to take the weight of that book.

How about granite steel

Perhaps if you weld on an extra support leg in the middle.

edit on 2-1-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Simple butt hurt doesn't lead to the erosion of democracy, the dehumanization of fellow countrymen, and the threat of genocidal revolution. Fake news does.
edit on 2-1-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Simple butt hurt doesn't lead to the erosion of democracy, the dehumanization of fellow countrymen, and the threat of genocidal revolution. Fake news does.

Neither side can take the moral high ground les, both sides are guilty of this.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes one side can take the moral high ground: the victims.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Pretty sure Trump supporters have a big leg up on moral high ground.

Your talking decades of lies compared to a story about a few lies and some misstatements and many taken out of context.

To compare Trump to anyone in office that was a lifetime politician is disingenuous at best.

Compare the lifetime achievements and I'd say Trump beats them hands down for life.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

No, but the attack on the free press, and the attempt to undermine it, while marginalizing others, erodes democracy.

So does the war on science.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Lies?Obama killed US citizens in drone strikes. A teen age US citizen no less. When Trump does that, murder a US citizen who is a non-combatant, you come talk to me.

It is all about perception to begin with. The one lie Trump never told was that he would win and he did.

Why can you all not get over it over a year later?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Lies?Obama killed US citizens in drone strikes. A teen age US citizen no less. When Trump does that, murder a US citizen who is a non-combatant, you come talk to me.

It is all about perception to begin with. The one lie Trump never told was that he would win and he did.

Why can you all not get over it over a year later?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Attack on Free Press? How? By saying they are fake? Those same MSM outlets run lies and anti-government propoganda 23.5/7. The press is attacking the government and not the other way around with false stories about the leader of our country.

Name ONE News Outlet or Reporter who the POTUS has said cannot write stories or lock up? Name 1?

War on Science? What Science? Global Warming. They should be spending that money on curing cancer. Real Science not psuedo-made up anomalies.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who are the victims ?

Both sides are engaged in battle , the left are actively looking to make any dirt stick they can and the right are hurling back insults and calling everyone triggered.

Neither side is interested in the middle ground, neither side is trying to heal the wounds so I don't see either side able to claim victimhood.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
At 1.5 trillion and changing the tax system from global to territorial is NOT the biggest tax reform? I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Who are the victims ?

Both sides are engaged in battle , the left are actively looking to make any dirt stick they can and the right are hurling back insults and calling everyone triggered.

Neither side is interested in the middle ground, neither side is trying to heal the wounds so I don't see either side able to claim victimhood.

A victim would be someone accused of something they didn't do....Russian Collusion rings a bell here....even though collusion isn't illegal.

Reminds me of a quote from an old friend...dogs fight with their faces. Only one side is doing so. Trump is personally hitting back while others are using every possible means to try and fail....for a year now.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Who are the victims ?

A victim would be someone accused of something they didn't do....Russian Collusion rings a bell here....even though collusion isn't illegal.

Reminds me of a quote from an old friend...dogs fight with their faces. Only one side is doing so. Trump is personally hitting back while others are using every possible means to try and fail....for a year now.

I'm fairly certain both sides are engaged in accusations.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You pretend things are lies when they're not. That's not something to be proud and gloat about.
You pretend things aren't lies that are lies, in support of a man who has built his entire life off of lies.

That's self inflicted brain damage.

Of course he lies, it's as simple as that.
However, when it comes to the stock markets, any one who...in this day and age, thinks that the up and up is a great indicator of great things to come, is really risking everything, maybe even the shirt off their back.
In America, Wall street is still crooked, commodities are rigged, all the banks have fraudulent activities marked against them, US treasury bonds are being bought at inflated prices, stuff that the stock markets base their trading wealth on, while the country's GDP and other indicators show that it is far lower than the value of shares indicated, and the only way out of that is to invest abroad...or to get rid, and it could be just to get your money back.
Either way, that won't help the economy, and won't help manufacture...people who make things.
edit on 2-1-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Attack on Free Press? How? By saying they are fake? Those same MSM outlets run lies and anti-government propoganda 23.5/7. The press is attacking the government and not the other way around with false stories about the leader of our country.

Name ONE News Outlet or Reporter who the POTUS has said cannot write stories or lock up? Name 1?

War on Science? What Science? Global Warming. They should be spending that money on curing cancer. Real Science not psuedo-made up anomalies.

Free Press: By undermining them. Attempting to (or at least rhetoric) criminalize what they have the freedom to do. The press has the freedom to attack the government. That is the point.

War on science: Yup. Undermined by cuts to research and programs, the EPA, and willfully ignoring the scientific community.

Maybe spend half what is spent to kill on cancer research.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join