It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
here is something different?

Picking a side is the same as accepting defeat?

Neutral party rule is on the horizon?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What i find most odd is that there is an apparent concerted effort to push the old Hillary ("weve got our fact checkers") narrative of "Trump lies".

Ive no doubt he lies. But if this database was not put it place for prior presidents i have to wonder why its suddenly meaningful.

And since when do we measure a POTUS honesty on anything other than campaign promises?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

OK, so he's a liar, but is he as good as 'if you like your health care plan, you can keep it' liar or a sniper-fire-liar?

Sounds like hes is just being extremely careless without intent - case closed.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Edit: Going one further, if Obama hadn’t ridiculed Trump in response to Birther nonsense likely he wouldn’t have even ran for POTUS.

This right here. Had Mr. Obama not tried to be a comedian (which he never will be) and made fun of POTUS 45 at a dinner while Mr. Obama was on duty as POTUS 44, we would, for sure, currently have a different POTUS 45 right now (and it STILL wouldn’t have been HRC, arguably the most flawed presidential candidate in US history).

So....”THANKS OBAMA!”, as POTUS 44 likes to chime...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

It would take an encyclopedia Britannica to list Trumps lies.

Trumps lies could bring down an Amazon server!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Lol trump :-) :-) :-)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Trumps is finally number one in something. hahaha liar of the year

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Indeed you have to sort Trump lies out in volumes based on the alphabet just like the old encyclopedias. Or maybe you could break them up according to the months they were spoken.

Indeed a wonderful holiday volume for the kids:

Trumps Lies from January to Christmas

Or maybe this is better, they can be listed by the first letter in the lies sentence

Like this lie:

"We had as many people in the inauguration as Obama did"

We could put that lie in the W volume since it starts with a w letter.

Indeed, I bet Trump has lied using every word in the alphabet

This one would be called Trumps lies from A to Z

Make a great coffee table book

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Trumps is finally number one in something. hahaha liar of the year

Pretty sure he was number one the second he beat Hillary...haha...winner of the next 8 years!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You would need a solid coffee table to take the weight of that book.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Indeed you have to sort Trump lies out in volumes based on the alphabet just like the old encyclopedias. Or maybe you could break them up according to the months they were spoken.

Or maybe this is better, they can be listed by the first letter in the lies sentence

Like this lie:

Wow...you only have a year of lies from Trump? There's 35+ from the loser....and 8+ from the prior POTUS.

Any chance you kept your doctor?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: underwerks

Ok, what results made you support Trump when he was barely in office and hadn't picked up his EO ink pen?

Hopefully it's more than just winning the election.

What I do is defend him—anyone—from the puritan thought-police. The results of a Trump presidency will not be available until it is finished. Until then I reserve judgement.

I can understand that.

But I still disagree. I see the Trump of right now as the same Trump he's always been, just strained with age. The only thing that has changed in my opinion is the inclusion of Bannon style propaganda to shift his image in a favorable direction, which is something all presidential candidates participate in.

I can't deny that. And I can't deny everything he's done up until this point in hope that this one time everything will be different.

I agree with you. Trump is the same Trump, only with a different job title. That's why it concerns me when he and his supporters are compared to Hitler and nazis.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Like this lie:

Wow...you only have a year of lies from Trump? There's 35+ from the loser....and 8+ from the prior POTUS.

Since the more Trump accomplishes, the louder and more outlandish the whiners become, let's hope that they accuse him of lying 100,000 times in 2018!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Ok, what results made you support Trump when he was barely in office and hadn't picked up his EO ink pen?

What I do is defend him—anyone—from the puritan thought-police. The results of a Trump presidency will not be available until it is finished. Until then I reserve judgement.

I can understand that.

But I still disagree. I see the Trump of right now as the same Trump he's always been, just strained with age. The only thing that has changed in my opinion is the inclusion of Bannon style propaganda to shift his image in a favorable direction, which is something all presidential candidates participate in.

I can't deny that. And I can't deny everything he's done up until this point in hope that this one time everything will be different.

I agree with you. Trump is the same Trump, only with a different job title. That's why it concerns me when he and his supporters are compared to Hitler and nazis.

That's just Hillary supporters that think you're all nazis, most other people I speak to just think trump supporters are delusional.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How about granite steel

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I can understand that.

That's just Hillary supporters that think you're all nazis, most other people I speak to just think trump supporters are delusional.

Delusional : characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Sounds like every news outlet the libs parrot daily that said Hillary would win....

Funny that you'd like to deem Trump supporters delusional though....pretty sure you'll lose this debate every time.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Like this lie:

Oh yeah, GREAT IDEA

A new volume

Trumps lies of the Future

Or we could call it:

Trumps Infinite Lies

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You'd need a library for Obama and Clintons....oh...wait....there are libraries....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I have no doubt, politicians are professional liars.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I can understand that.

Delusional : characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Sounds like every news outlet the libs parrot daily that said Hillary would win....

Funny that you'd like to deem Trump supporters delusional though....pretty sure you'll lose this debate every time.

I can't help it if people feel that way.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join