It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Southern Guardian

But if the intention to lie isn't readily apparent, it's not a lie.

Or so some members of this forum tell themselves.

You pretend things are lies when they're not. That's not something to be proud and gloat about.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth
Lol.
The hilarious article linked just shows how badly the left took their election loss.

I see. No effort to address the lies mentioned - I'm amazed the bloviating orange wotsit doesn't have a nose a mile long - just a blanket scream about the nasty left.
It is indeed hilarious, but not for the reasons you think. It might explain why his poll numbers keep getting lower and lower.

It was actually 100 billion zillion gazillion lies and Trump is the most lyingest lying thingy ever.
His poll numbres are rising by the way - not that they matter. Polls and such.

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Lol.
The hilarious article linked just shows how badly the left took their election loss.

I see. No effort to address the lies mentioned - I'm amazed the bloviating orange wotsit doesn't have a nose a mile long - just a blanket scream about the nasty left.
It is indeed hilarious, but not for the reasons you think. It might explain why his poll numbers keep getting lower and lower.

Pretty sure nobody else is going to waste their time on this...someone has already wasted plenty...and if what the article says is true, which I highly doubt, they spent a lot of money writing a software for a database system of solely news about Donald Trump that cross references truths? And you believe this? Or is their database simply a dude searching online and writing them down in his notebook?

Either way, the fact people spend time on this stuff is really funny.

Media outlets did the same thing for Hillary as well. In fact, it's funny that Trump called Cruz lying Ted and said Hillary was lying, when he has a far more abysmal record when it comes to the truth.

www.politifact.com...

But I am not surprised those that would harp about the lies Clinton told would want to dismiss the lies Trump has told. Hypocrisy is a tough pill to swallow.

link   
No thanks, I've long had my fill of leftist tears.

link   

Yes, and his followers, DO NOT SEE THAT....The "fake news" for one, was REAL NEWS....Even FOX finally admitted it. Let me AGAIN quote FOX NEWS, Shepard Smith, about Russia..."Lie, after lie, after lie." his lies, are all over TWITTER.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Damn Global Engagement center works double time on ATS. Do you and the other guys who do multiple threads a week hating on the POTUS take turns? Like one of you focuses on it for the first quarter, than another picks up for the second quarter and so on??

Yea, actually, I am pretty sure that is exactly how it goes.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: underwerks

But if the intention to lie isn't readily apparent, it's not a lie.

Or so some members of this forum tell themselves.

You pretend things are lies when they're not. That's not something to be proud and gloat about.

You pretend things aren't lies that are lies, in support of a man who has built his entire life off of lies.

That's self inflicted brain damage.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If this thread had been written early this morning,it would have
gone great with my coffee.I haven't read any funny papers for a
long time now.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Lol.

Pretty sure nobody else is going to waste their time on this...someone has already wasted plenty...and if what the article says is true, which I highly doubt, they spent a lot of money writing a software for a database system of solely news about Donald Trump that cross references truths? And you believe this? Or is their database simply a dude searching online and writing them down in his notebook?

Either way, the fact people spend time on this stuff is really funny.

Media outlets did the same thing for Hillary as well. In fact, it's funny that Trump called Cruz lying Ted and said Hillary was lying, when he has a far more abysmal record when it comes to the truth.

www.politifact.com...

But I am not surprised those that would harp about the lies Clinton told would want to dismiss the lies Trump has told. Hypocrisy is a tough pill to swallow.

Politifact have told 26,476 lies over the last 12 months.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
President Obama never lied and as a high schooler he could throw a football over them mountains...man, if only coach had put him in they woulda won state...

-Chris

Obama is not the POTUS anymore.

Care to address the OP or do you suffer from TMS (Trump Messiah Syndrome)?

I knew Trump was a cardboard cutout when I voted for him but I guess the spotlight on Trump reveals all sorts of fabrications. I know I am not the only one that is turned off by his antics. My whole family voted for him and are turned off by him, none are democrats.

It just totally amazes me the lengths people go to deflect and not even see his BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

We used to call false and misleading information bull**** now the correct term is 4 dimensional chess with his most recent tweets add another new enemy Pakistan to the list.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Ironic, trump is pretty much on board with ANTI-BLACKS. Yet you support the man. I bet there were even a few Jews who supported Hitler too.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Edit: Going one further, if Obama hadn’t ridiculed Trump in response to Birther nonsense likely he wouldn’t have even ran for POTUS.

I watched that video of Obama slamming Trump. It was pretty brutal.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Politicians telling truth is a Non Sequitur.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
What ever he does that upsets and / or pisses off the left is pure entertainment gold. Basement dwellers wasting their time trying to keep up with him, praying and hoping for some words that can be twisted to drive him out of office. Sad.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Edit: Going one further, if Obama hadn’t ridiculed Trump in response to Birther nonsense likely he wouldn’t have even ran for POTUS.

Trump, has publically said A crap load of stuff about OBAMA....So your point is? trump has bashed OBAMA over and over again..."Oh what a mess Obama made" "This is terrible, I have a huge mess to clean up".....REALLY???????????? The crap hole BUSH JR LEFT OBAMA TO CLEAN UP WAS 100Xs WORSE....Guess trump supporters don't remember the HOUSING CRISES, which almighty TRUMP SAID OBAMA CAUSED. it was freaking BUSH.... PATHETIC!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It strikes me that Trump is the classic example of a "wind-up merchant", as people say on this side of the Atlantic.
That is, he likes to say things with the deliberate purpose of provoking a reaction, preferably surprise or annoyance.
If he really gets pleasure out of annoying people, he must be having the time of his life over the last couple of years.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Trump, has publically said A crap load of stuff about OBAMA....So your point is? trump has bashed OBAMA over and over again..."Oh what a mess Obama made" "This is terrible, I have a huge mess to clean up".....REALLY???????????? The crap hole BUSH JR LEFT OBAMA TO CLEAN UP WAS 100Xs WORSE....Guess trump supporters don't remember the HOUSING CRISES, which almighty TRUMP SAID OBAMA CAUSED. it was freaking BUSH.... PATHETIC!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

True that - they have both been at each other for years. Trump just has the last laugh right now as he dismantles Obama's entire legacy.

This is the best through LOL - Obama is still cleaning the egg off his face.

edit on 2/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Meh? That's about average for ATS--per month.
edit on 1/2/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join