It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump has made 1,950 false or misleading claims over 347 days

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
here is something different?

Picking a side is the same as accepting defeat?

Neutral party rule is on the horizon?

I would hope it would happen as one of the few Libertarians on ATS.

We need to uphold our elected officials to the moral standards of an already Constitutionally vetted set of laws passed by the elected bodies of both House and Senate, as was the formula.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Willtell
Indeed you have to sort Trump lies out in volumes based on the alphabet just like the old encyclopedias. Or maybe you could break them up according to the months they were spoken.

Indeed a wonderful holiday volume for the kids:

Trumps Lies from January to Christmas

Or maybe this is better, they can be listed by the first letter in the lies sentence

Like this lie:

"We had as many people in the inauguration as Obama did"

We could put that lie in the W volume since it starts with a w letter.

Indeed, I bet Trump has lied using every word in the alphabet

This one would be called Trumps lies from A to Z

Make a great coffee table book

Wow...you only have a year of lies from Trump? There's 35+ from the loser....and 8+ from the prior POTUS.

Any chance you kept your doctor?

I'm so sick of the accusations of "you can keep your doctor" being a lie. It was a mistake, he was wrong. Who knew that so many of the doctors were so greedy that they wouldn't accept somebody's insurance? I know many that will not accept certain kinds of insurance because they won't pay them enough. Obama was wrong but he cannot force doctor's to take any insurance they want.

If you lost your doctor because you signed up for the ACA, then good riddance. Find a doc more interested in your health instead of their wallet. Dr. Ben Carson refused to take insurance, he was a cash and cut doc since no companies would pay what he charged.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
When did ATS become a Politico news site? Where politics are debated ad Naseum and everything Trump does becomes a news flash?

God I miss the old days.

Because Trump treats nearly every day like it's a reality show since that is what he knows best. He needs the limelight and will do or say anything to keep it. Narcissists are like that and one with the power to influence the news with every twitter post ensures he stays in the spotlight.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Beaux
Each Presidential election is a reality show. Trump was best suited and still is best suited to connect to people in a medium they understand. He will continue to be successful, right up to his 8 year Presidency completes.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Simple butt hurt doesn't lead to the erosion of democracy, the dehumanization of fellow countrymen, and the threat of genocidal revolution. Fake news does.

No, but the attack on the free press, and the attempt to undermine it, while marginalizing others, erodes democracy.

So does the war on science.

Yea that Democrat/UN war on true science calling science 'settled' as if calling it so made it so. Libertarians see Democrats and their RINO's are the ones who you are actually witnessing deceiving you about 'truth'. Not those DJT fans the 1st election and people like me who NOW like him very much for doing what he said he would do. Don't continue being a TOOL for liars who have years on DJT if he is lying as you claim.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Cool!

That's all? Sure it ain't 2,950? He literally is Hitler, ya know.

Still would vote for him next time.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Still would vote for him next time.

Sure you will! Like a good puppet.

Not a care in the world eh.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who are the victims ?

Both sides are engaged in battle , the left are actively looking to make any dirt stick they can and the right are hurling back insults and calling everyone triggered.

Neither side is interested in the middle ground, neither side is trying to heal the wounds so I don't see either side able to claim victimhood.

It’s about justice and injustice, not mean words and rhetoric.

Absolutely. I have been a whiner about that.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Justoneman because: DIDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD A YOU TUBE OF ZIGGY MARLEY JUSTICE

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join