It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump just claim the U.S. Justice Department is controlled by the deep state?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why is he still going after his opponent fourteen months after the election?
What does he mean by pictures of sailors and Huma Abedin giving secret pass words to foreign agents? The words deep state is what has you up in arms?
The whole thing is a crazy rant.

Because he said he would lock her up, it was part of his election promises and so far as much as you hate him he seems to be keeping most if not all of his promises

B.I.N.G.O.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym
a reply to: matafuchs

Trump went from suggesting the official story of 9/11 wasn't true to embracing it completely after he became president, he embraced the official story concerning the Las Vegas shooting immediately, he went from calling the unemployment rate a fraud to bragging about it, he went from calling the stock market a bubble to bragging about what a success it is, and many other such things.

I have no doubt that he's been co-opted. The question to me is how much.

I think that playing the "if I was President game" is different than actually being the president.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Not if they have a job worth doing, no.

Important jobs take all damned day, leave very little time for respite, and certainly no time for waddling hither and thither on a golf course. People with real work to do think seriously about skipping lunch breaks to cover the work load. Trump has a real job, but he, as usual, is not actually doing it. It should be no surprise though. He has never laid a course of bricks in his entire life, and thought himself a property magnate at one time, so its little wonder he calls himself a President, without actually putting any dedication into the role whatsoever.

The only surprise is that people are still buying the scam.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

My position is that giving aid to those who give aid to those that you're at war with qualifies as treason in the U.S.

So you use another of your own threads in support of your claim of "treason"?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

It official-Trump is a flat Earther.

Not as in the literal flat Earther as in ' I think the Earth is flat' but the metaphorical term as in 'everything anyone tells you is a lie and is trying to bend the truth.'

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I don't know if she grows plants but I know something grows in her pants

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

he was refering to huma purposely using yahoo email to post state department secure login info that would allow someone access to gov computers with classified info on them which most likely was done for espionage purpose but no charges were leveled against her as opposed to a sailor who took pictures on an old sub that russians probably already got design plans of 30 years ago ending up in prison for taking photos for souvenirs

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
At Least One Of The Four Comey Memos Passed To The New York Times Contained Classified Info

According to press reports, Professor Daniel Richman of Columbia Law School stated that Mr. Comey provided him four of the seven memoranda and encouraged him to “detail [Comey’s] memos to the press.”[2] If it’s true that Professor Richman had four of the seven memos, then in light of the fact that four of the seven memos the Committee reviewed are classified, it would appear that at least one memo the former FBI director gave Professor Richman contained classified information.[3] Professor Richman later read a portion of one of the memos to a New York Times reporter.

edit on 4-1-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym
a reply to: zikutar

This is one of the things I love about Trump. He does that a lot. For those keeping score at home, it's magnificent.

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Just as Alex Jones has been saying for years. There's a reason there's such a strong link between Alex Jones, Roger Stone, and Donald Trump. I wonder if Jones and Trump are playing the part of clowns as a life insurance policy. They may try to look foolish on purpose so they can slip the truth in on the sides and do some good.

First video I played after the election to celebrate Trumps win over Crooked Hillary.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It is! "Law" (right), is really simple. "Justice" is very simple. It's not "Rocket Science"! No "lawyer", need fill out an application... It'll get "round filed". America is becoming "great again"! Even the idiots are asking questions. This is a good thing!

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Sillyolme

he was refering to huma purposely using yahoo email to post state department secure login info that would allow someone access to gov computers with classified info on them which most likely was done for espionage purpose but no charges were leveled against her as opposed to a sailor who took pictures on an old sub that russians probably already got design plans of 30 years ago ending up in prison for taking photos for souvenirs
thank you proteus for correcting that posters near total ignorance

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The fact she posted White House passwords online is just about as treasonous as you can get, how is this bitch and her best buddy still walking the earth..

<< 2  3  4   >>

join