It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump just claim the U.S. Justice Department is controlled by the deep state?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: luthier

For the most part, when you interact in a shady way with local and state governments, its simple corruption. The actions outside of that interaction won't typically involve out of state benefit, as state and local governments don't have much authority.

Thus, there isn't much meat on the bone to fund a "deep state" on anything other than a national level.

Like a federal election?

Or corporate land grabs?

I disagree.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
CBS News didn't mention the bombshell, but they reported the tweet.

Trump kicks off first day back from Mar-a-Lago break with tweets on Iran, Clinton

a reply to: underwerks

I have the same answer for both of you. I was answering how Trump's victory could have happened in conjunction with the deep state's existence. I gave an answer that I believe could be true.

I don't actually believe that's what happened with Trump's election. My theory on the issue is basically this...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Read the first three words: "For the most part"

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

It's 38 minutes. Sorry man.

But it's either. Normal corruption or a deep all powerful state.

They would have poisoned his chicken wings by now if he was threat. Instead they use him for their objectives.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Sorry. I jumped to conclusions. I get your point. It's more the selectman selling his town out for a new resort and draining the local well than lifers plotting the course.

Except a few important details..for the federal powers through the states.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I have the same answer for both of you. I was answering how Trump's victory could have happened in conjunction with the deep state's existence. I gave an answer that I believe could be true.

What's you answer? Not what someone else is saying in a video, but your own words.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

The theory presented in that video is that the cheating in an election is capped at a certain percentage of the vote so that it doesn't seem too fake. For example, Hillary Clinton may have been automatically given 5% more of the vote than she actually earned. That would have meant that Trump would have had to beat her by over 5% of the vote to win the election.

The theory is that he did that.

That's how Trump could have beaten the deep state or whomever tried to rig the election.

It's no different than how referees can try to rig a sporting event for a particular team, but that team can still lose. I think I've seen that happen.
edit on 2-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

The theory presented in that video is that the cheating in an election is capped at a certain percentage of the vote so that it doesn't seem too fake. For example, Hillary Clinton may have been automatically given 5% more of the vote than she actually earned. That would have meant that Trump would have had to beat her by over 5% of the vote to win the election.

The theory is that he did that.

That's how Trump could have beaten the deep state or whomever tried to rig the election.

It's no different than how referees can try to rig a sporting event for a particular team, but that team can still lose. I think I've seen that happen.

Sure the ref calls penalties out of proportion, since every play has them you aren't really cheating.

However, with all the tools at their disposal in terms of the Cia it's impossible for me to imagine such a simple situation. Would anyone blink an eye that a guy who think exercise drains your life force and is obese had a heart attack or stroke?
edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's all just speculation. Who knows? It's really out in the realm of woo woo without solid evidence.

Meanwhile...

CNN reported the bombshell correctly.

Trump again at war with 'deep state' Justice Department

Not fake news!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This is true.

Lol on the CNN..I like your admission of not knowing for sure. It's refreshing.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Which is it you guys?? You can't have it both ways & many have claimed Trump doesn't do his own tweeting.

Either Trump tweets all on his own, and we can then debate the meaning as they directly reflect his thoughts....or he has someone or multiple others tweeting for him, and not necessarily with his direction and/or knowledge, and we can't debate because the tweet may not be his.

Otherwise, it's anyone's guess as to whose thoughts you're attempting to attach definitive meaning.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Anyone else just feel like we are waiting for the really good tweets.

Like Trump tweeting that he has seen proof the CIA killed Kennedy or tweeting photos he has taken from Area 51 showing the Aliens or that Alex jones was right and the lightbulbs really are watching us.

edit on 2-1-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Which is it you guys?? You can't have it both ways & many have claimed Trump doesn't do his own tweeting.

Either Trump tweets all on his own, and we can then debate the meaning as they directly reflect his thoughts....or he has someone or multiple others tweeting for him, and not necessarily with his direction and/or knowledge, and we can't debate because the tweet may not be his.

Otherwise, it's anyone's guess as to whose thoughts you're attempting to attach definitive meaning.

Good luck!

He definitely doesn't tweet them, though he may dictate them. They used to all be transcribed by Hope Hicks but I don't know who does it now. Could be a team of folks and he may not even dictate them anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why is he still going after his opponent fourteen months after the election?
What does he mean by pictures of sailors and Huma Abedin giving secret pass words to foreign agents? The words deep state is what has you up in arms?
The whole thing is a crazy rant.

It means they locked up a sailor for taking an innocent photo while on a submarine for a family member, but Huma never got arrested for doing a million times worse with classified material and State secrets.

He uses Depp State to mock the petrified DOJ for not doing their job.

The whole tweet was brilliant.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

What does he mean by pictures of sailors and Huma Abedin giving secret pass words to foreign agents? The words deep state is what has you up in arms?

It means they locked up a sailor for taking an innocent photo while on a submarine for a family member, but Huma never got arrested for doing a million times worse with classified material and State secrets.

You can take innocent photos of us nuke defense craft?

Wow good to know.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

You can take innocent photos of us nuke defense craft?

Wow good to know.

You can also be a Secretary of State and not know what a classified email looks like apparently, even though you made a video for training purposes on it...who knew right?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Just because criminals lose elections doesn't mean they aren't criminals anymore.

Trump is "prepping" the public for massive disclosures.

q++++

Somebody has to get us through 2024 when Pluto in Capricorn goes away

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Trump has claimed many things.

He claimed he would be going back to work straight after Christmas, and then spent day after day on the golf course.

Yep, because we all know that no human being could ever golf and work on the same day....right?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

I do find this thought funny. I closed $24 Million in deals on the golf course in 3 years, playing 4 times per week for about 4-5 hours a day. Its odd to me that people think you cant work on the course. Its actually one of the quietest, most reflective and intimate settings you can work in.

I guess it's just that the majority of the US either can't or doesn't golf, or doesn't understand it.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Because he said he would lock her up, it was part of his election promises and so far as much as you hate him he seems to be keeping most if not all of his promises

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join