It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump just claim the U.S. Justice Department is controlled by the deep state?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym

You could actually look up what the definition of Treason is. Its not what you think.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

If you think the Cia doesn't play and use the alternative right you haven't read enough. Controlled opposition is an important aspect to psyops.
edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What does he mean by pictures of sailors and Huma Abedin giving secret pass words to foreign agents?

The phrase "loose lips sink ships" comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

This is what Trump claimed:

The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!
mobile.twitter.com...

My position is that giving aid to those who give aid to those that you're at war with qualifies as treason in the U.S.

a reply to: luthier

I agree with you. The fact that we agree on that is not incompatible with the following statement in my view.

"My guess is that the alt-right media will give it a lot of attention, and basically no one else will."
edit on 2-1-2018 by antiantonym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The MSM (British not U.S.) is on this story:

Trump says US justice department part of 'deep state' and demands action against top Clinton aide Huma Abedin

This is exciting to me. This story could change history if Trump will follow up on it.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Do you think Huma will get a cell next to Anthony Weiner?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Whoa there, buddy.......

People still trust the Department of Justice? People still trust anything having to do with the judicial system, whatsoever?

Hmmm.... Interesting.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

JFK tried that. He didn't get too far...

Trump does what he is allowed to do same as it ever was.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Hillary Clinton’s ‘elite immunity’ protects her from prosecution, WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange says

I believe Hillary Clinton’s "elite immunity" protects her aides as well as her. I don't think Huma, Weiner, or Hillary Clinton will be indicted.

Why can't Trumpers understand that simple point?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Hillary Clinton’s ‘elite immunity’ protects her from prosecution, WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange says

I believe Hillary Clinton’s "elite immunity" protects her aides as well as her. I don't think Huma, Weiner, or Hillary Clinton will be indicted.

Not so much elite immunity just professional criminals. The amateurs get caught.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Did You see where Cali basically said they are not going to obey immigration law? Federal. immigration. law? Yet what is the DOJ doing about it? Nothing so far. And take a look at the foreign aid report. Look how many countries that either support terror, or are known drug havens are on there. I think the Trumpster is just trying to make sure nobody forgets. You know the MSM has the memory of a goldfish(Vegas shooting anyone).

explorer.usaid.gov...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I do think this is what he means, although I don’t think he knows much more about it for certain than what he reads on the internet.

It is his opinion, also based on his own observations of how the Justice Department is treating him vs. Hillary as well.
edit on 02amTue, 02 Jan 2018 09:20:02 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Did You see where Cali basically said they are not going to obey immigration law? Federal. immigration. law? Yet what is the DOJ doing about it? Nothing so far. And take a look at the foreign aid report. Look how many countries that either support terror, or are known drug havens are on there. I think the Trumpster is just trying to make sure nobody forgets. You know the MSM has the memory of a goldfish(Vegas shooting anyone).

explorer.usaid.gov...

Yeah like when he went after all those large money donor employers of the millions of illegals....

Oh wait that never happened....
Remember e verify?..

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Trump says US justice department part of 'deep state' and demands action against top Clinton aide Huma Abedin

This is exciting to me. This story could change history if Trump will follow up on it.

Compare the story above with the following story:

Trump blasts former Hillary aide Huma Abedin for sending State Dept. passwords to later-hacked Yahoo email – and compares her to sailor jailed for taking nuclear sub photos

That's how I expect this tweet to be reported by 95%+ of news outlets. Look at how there's no mention of the bombshell issue...

Trump says US justice department part of 'deep state'

No one is that incompetent at that level in my opinion.

Leaving out that gigantic news was done purposefully. It's still there for those with a brain however.

That was Trump's plan.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Compare the story above with the following story:

Trump blasts former Hillary aide Huma Abedin for sending State Dept. passwords to later-hacked Yahoo email – and compares her to sailor jailed for taking nuclear sub photos

That's how I expect this tweet to be reported by 95%+ of news outlets. Look at how there's no mention of the bombshell issue...

Trump says US justice department part of 'deep state'

No one is that incompetent at that level in my opinion.

Leaving out that gigantic news was done purposefully. It's still there for those with a brain however.

That was Trump's plan.

You mean wag the dog...

Yeah he does that well, learned from slick willy. His old bro...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
CNBC is on it...

Trump accuses DoJ of being part of ‘deep state’

Don't call them "fake news"!!!!

Do you think Trump would destroy the reputation of his own country for political gain? Why?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I do not think it is wise to assume that the "deep state" trigger phrase, was left in as a nod to those with a brain in their heads.

Even dogs will respond to Pavlovian stimuli after all.

Its a safer bet that the trigger phrase was dropped in to further victimise those who are incapable of critical thinking, by triggering their base instincts. You can do the same thing with a dinner bell, but the saliva does not grease the wheels of politics nearly as well as an easily won vote, from a person who still has yet to learn to walk upright.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

CNBC is on it...

Trump accuses DoJ of being part of ‘deep state’

Don't call them "fake news"!!!!

Do you think Trump would destroy the reputation of his own country for political gain? Why?

Yes,narcissism...and possible fear of prosecution. That way the system is rigged. He isn't guilty.

Pretty common.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Meh, I think it's just a veiled 'jab' at Jeff Sessions, who he desperately wants to get rid of for recusing himself from the Russia Investigations.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Meh, I think it's just a veiled 'jab' at Jeff Sessions, who he desperately wants to get rid of for recusing himself from the Russia Investigations.

I would take that regardless of my opinion of the situation. The man is neck deep in the swamp and bad ideas.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join