It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims Iran used cash given by Barack Obama for terrorism and corruption

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Theprodicalson

To try to give you an answer rather than continue to twist your arm here....

While I am no fan of Saudi Arabia, I have to recognize that the value of the US dollar (the much embattled and beleaguered dollar) is tied to the fate/stability of Saudi Arabia. Since I enjoy my labor being exchanged for a currency that can actually have some sort of purchasing power, I have to hold my nose and support the US protecting the dollar. While hoping that at some point in the future we can divorce currency and oil, and find another way to pin the value of our currency.

Im more practical than an idealist.

i can understand that sure.

But by the same token the USA should just ignore Iran provided they dont attack the USA.

Ignore Saudi Arabia dirty little secrets so ignore irans too provided they dont harm the USA.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I don't disagree with this at all.

Im not a protectionist, but I am a noninterventionist.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Lefties wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the chair cushions. Blinded by hate, locked into zombie mode by their MSM thought masters, they still can't believe Trump is President.

I am no lefty, I can assure you.

I just recognise that there is no black and white and that Saudi Arabia are just as much in the terrorism buisness as Iran.

Only diffrence is Iranian terrorists just want to kill other Muslims and jews and Saudi Arabian terrorists want to kill everyone not muslim.

If there is outrage at Obama deal with iran then there should be outrage at Trumps deal with saudi arabia.

The Obama aligned Saudi Prince who gave Hillary mega donations is jailed, the Trump Prince who will be King is aligned with current US interests so all is well.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Lefties wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the chair cushions. Blinded by hate, locked into zombie mode by their MSM thought masters, they still can't believe Trump is President.

I just recognise that there is no black and white and that Saudi Arabia are just as much in the terrorism buisness as Iran.

Only diffrence is Iranian terrorists just want to kill other Muslims and jews and Saudi Arabian terrorists want to kill everyone not muslim.

If there is outrage at Obama deal with iran then there should be outrage at Trumps deal with saudi arabia.

The Obama aligned Saudi Prince who gave Hillary mega donations is jailed, the Trump Prince who will be King is aligned with current US interests so all is well.

Uh right. It's that simple. Trump put the prince in power last year. He wasn't aligned with Obama previously.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't disagree with this at all.

Im not a protectionist, but I am a noninterventionist.

Then we are on the same page

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Uh right. It's that simple. Trump put the prince in power last year. He wasn't aligned with Obama previously.

Of course he wasn't, but the Prince that Trump's Prince arrested was in bed with Obama/Hillary.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Of course he wasn't, but the Prince that Trump's Prince arrested was in bed with Obama/Hillary.

That is a disgusting image.

But sure he was in bed with everyone. Possibly even trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Sounds like another weapons of mass destruction excuse to destabilise them. Lets hope not

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What else would they do with it. Muslim traitor president gives terrorist state 500 billion. Traitor.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

whats to prove iran is already a known sponsor of terror and its known to violate human rights of its peoples well before barry gave them cash like a moron when instead he should have sent in a seal team or delta force to get back our sailors.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Seems like he cares more about corruption abroad than within. Yeah Iran used that money to fight ISIS too

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join