It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims Iran used cash given by Barack Obama for terrorism and corruption

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don’t believe it.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

When you go to criminal justice training and law school the first thing they tell you is make sure the public and your suspects are aware of the investigation. It really helps the prosecution. Particularly before the investigation begins.

If the doj is putting a case together they are probably pretty pissed.
edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Justoneman

One guy tried that and he was shot in the head after gaining some success. Then his brother was shot who was doing the leg work.

All the more reason to be diligent and bring them all to the table of justice.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

One guy tried that and he was shot in the head after gaining some success. Then his brother was shot who was doing the leg work.

Right..
It's that easy. An outsider with no understanding of the system is a perfect person to do it.

Just look at his pick Jeff Sessions. Perfect guy for the job...a real winner.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Right..
It's that easy. An outsider with no understanding of the system is a perfect person to do it.

Oh, so let the insiders continue unabated... I see.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Right..

Oh, so let the insiders continue unabated... I see.

Picking a developer with a shady past was a great solution. Maybe he will make us go bankrupt until he sells the us name as a brand and let's others run the show.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
US returns funded seized from Iran.

They use their money as they like.

Much as your employer doesn't tell you how to spend your pay check.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

It was money America seized following the Islamic revolution in 1979.

You remember this? You're not drinking enough tap water, are you?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: jtma508

We know Iran supports various terror orgs. Therefore,any money we mingle with theirs is, by default, used for terror.

Giving any money at all, any aid at all, to someone who is supporting the people shooting at our soldiers is treason.

If you want evidence, just look at the US weaponry found in use by our enemies.

so where is the outrage at the money and military aid given to saudi arabia by the trump administration?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jtma508
That's the difference. All the money going to various countries under the Trump administration has a magical property where Trump (and only Trump) knows exactly where the money is going and how it's being used. And it's all going to poor people and orphaned kids.

Nah, the difference is that Obama KNEW before hand that his aiding of Iran would help his beloved Muslim Brotherhood terrorist types. It isn't the first time Obama helped terrorists and claimed some other baloney about it. It isn't about knowing for sure where the money is going, it is purposely giving money for terrorist causes which Obama supported but stating publicly the money was for something else. Trump doesn't play that game like Obama did.

Where the outrage at trump giving all that aid to saudi arabia? Its the same thing as both are neck deep in terrorism.

Either both are ok or both not ok.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Theprodicalson

We know Iran supports various terror orgs. Therefore,any money we mingle with theirs is, by default, used for terror.

Giving any money at all, any aid at all, to someone who is supporting the people shooting at our soldiers is treason.

so where is the outrage at the money and military aid given to saudi arabia by the trump administration?

Do I have to have off topic outrage that is suitable for you so that you don't drag the thread off topic with demands for answers?

Should I list all the things I don't like so that my complaint about this particular topic is suitable for you?

Or is it just that every time someone makes a complaint, you will find something they aren't complaining enough about to suit you, then shoe horn that discontent into some weak, half baked grand stand?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: jtma508
That's the difference. All the money going to various countries under the Trump administration has a magical property where Trump (and only Trump) knows exactly where the money is going and how it's being used. And it's all going to poor people and orphaned kids.

Nah, the difference is that Obama KNEW before hand that his aiding of Iran would help his beloved Muslim Brotherhood terrorist types. It isn't the first time Obama helped terrorists and claimed some other baloney about it. It isn't about knowing for sure where the money is going, it is purposely giving money for terrorist causes which Obama supported but stating publicly the money was for something else. Trump doesn't play that game like Obama did.

Where the outrage at trump giving all that aid to saudi arabia? Its the same thing as both are neck deep in terrorism.

Either both are ok or both not ok.

I didn't answer quick enough, so you took the show on the road?

Why not just post the question in general to the thread?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Do I have to have off topic outrage that is suitable for you so that you don't drag the thread off topic with demands for answers?

Should I list all the things I don't like so that my complaint about this particular topic is suitable for you?

Or is it just that every time someone makes a complaint, you will find something they aren't complaining enough about to suit you, then shoe horn that discontent into some weak, half baked grand stand?

But its not off topic.

Saudi arabia are guilty of the EXACT same thing as Iran. Yet Trumpkins praised the resent saudi deal Trumpy made yet still have there red white and blue panties in a twist over a deal Obama made ages ago.

Its hyprocracy and unless you are willing to denounce Obama and trump like I am one if a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

It is off topic because this is a thread about Iran, not Saudi Arabia.

Confronting participants about not expressing enough disgust about a nation not included in the topic of the thread is also off topic, and an absurd "Whataboutism".

Even more, i never praised any saudi deal. Which means you have falsely attributed groupthink to me, and demanded that I account for it. That actually goes beyond absurd.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Lefties wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the chair cushions. Blinded by hate, locked into zombie mode by their MSM thought masters, they still can't believe Trump is President.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Confronting participants about not expressing enough disgust about a nation not included in the topic of the thread is also off topic, and an absurd "Whataboutism".

Even more, i never praised any saudi deal. Which means you have falsely attributed groupthink to me, and demanded that I account for it. That actually goes beyond absurd.

If you think its off topic then your the mod. Remove it.

As far as I am concerned I am only highlighting double standards in regards to iran.

And as far as I am concerned your using the "off topic" excuse to hide the fact you know I am right, you just dont want to face that fact......US forign policy is hypocritical.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Theprodicalson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

If you think its off topic then your the mod. Remove it.

As far as I am concerned I am only highlighting double standards in regards to iran.

And as far as I am concerned your using the "off topic" excuse to hide the fact you know I am right, you just dont want to face that fact......US forign policy is hypocritical.

US foreign policy is hypocritical because it changes with the regimes.

Now, as far as SA, do not forget that shortly after the Vegas attack a Trump envoy went to SA and days later the largest crackdown on terrorism-funding elites in the country occurred.

So Donald is also draining the SA swamp as well.

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Lefties wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the chair cushions. Blinded by hate, locked into zombie mode by their MSM thought masters, they still can't believe Trump is President.

I am no lefty, I can assure you.

I just recognise that there is no black and white and that Saudi Arabia are just as much in the terrorism buisness as Iran.

Only diffrence is Iranian terrorists just want to kill other Muslims and jews and Saudi Arabian terrorists want to kill everyone not muslim.

If there is outrage at Obama deal with iran then there should be outrage at Trumps deal with saudi arabia.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Im not moderating a thread I participated in.

Nor am I concerned with it being off topic...only with correcting your logical fallacies.

Which leads me to you trying to assert motives to my actions via an "Appeal to Motive" fallacy.....

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

To try to give you an answer rather than continue to twist your arm here....

While I am no fan of Saudi Arabia, I have to recognize that the value of the US dollar (the much embattled and beleaguered dollar) is tied to the fate/stability of Saudi Arabia. Since I enjoy my labor being exchanged for a currency that can actually have some sort of purchasing power, I have to hold my nose and support the US protecting the dollar. While hoping that at some point in the future we can divorce currency and oil, and find another way to pin the value of our currency.

Im more practical than an idealist.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join