It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump claims Iran used cash given by Barack Obama for terrorism and corruption

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: Justoneman

Yep exactly what I said. Divide and conquer. It's not me it's them.

Lol.

They are that powerful. You bought in.

What part about both parties being involved did not make sense to you IDK, SMH!

You are divided.

I am focusing on whomever the criminals are that should be going down now matter that party affiliation. That is more like a drain the swamp statement to not care about the party membership but rather care about the outcome for the guilty.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Lol.

You are divided.

I am focusing on whomever the criminals are that should be going down now matter that party affiliation. That is more like a drain the swamp statement to not care about the party membership but rather care about the outcome for the guilty.

The weak minded always have someone else to blame.

Like rhinos...which would indicate not really republicans.
edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Lol.

You are divided.

The weak minded always have someone else to blame.

Like rhinos...which would indicate not really republicans.

Guilt isn't about THE blame, it is about the crime. I guess the bad guys harming people are a figment of my imagination in your estimation.

ETA

RINO's are part of the swamp as the D's, is not being weak. It is calling a spade, a spade.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Not your imagination. They just most likely are also the people you believe are the moral crusaders.

If the deep state is a thing you are only allowed to have filth..including the ones that are the controlled opposition. If my man rand is probably a pawn. Even if he doesn't know it.

Edit:

Exactly it's not the real republicans. It's only the Democrats pretending to be republicans. See how they got you to be a believer.
edit on 2-1-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is he going to actually prove this though or is this just another of those things Trump says.

He doesn't have to.

All it takes is a few mouse clicks.

qb5cc3pam3y2ad0tm1zxuhho-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...

edit on 2-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Not your imagination. They just most likely are also the people you believe are the moral crusaders.

If the deep state is a thing you are only allowed to have filth..including the ones that are the controlled opposition. If my man rand is probably a pawn. Even if he doesn't know it.

All the politicians are pawns. The truly corrupt string pullers, if you will, are out of our immediate view. The swamp draining idea, along with the proven politburo tactics using the three letter agencies for political gain are starting to expose them and perhaps the one world Global gov team they really are on, IMO.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Obama didn't 'give' them money. He released their own money that was being withheld due to sanctions. He released it when they signed the agreement to forego building nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

One guy tried that and he was shot in the head after gaining some success. Then his brother was shot who was doing the leg work.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why are you looking at it as moaning about O when it should be whytf did we give Iran all of that money? It is a no-brainer that it is being used for terror related activities.

I am also sure this is for the unrest that is occurring right now. There is a huge power shift in the ME since he came into office because the Jew-hating O is not in there anymore. SA is going moderate and other countries, including Iran, do not like it.

There is not ONE good reason that they should have gotten that money the way they did..which was illegal also.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym
The US is watching!

Just like Big Brother. How very 1984.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Arab spring part deux ?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: acackohfcc
what incessant lying?

All those times his mouth is open.

What those accusing President Trump of lying about is usually something like the size of a crowd at a rally. We have had this question come up before, and the list of "lies" Trump haters have always come up with are silly things such as that, more about perception rather than lies.

Trump wants the American people to see for themselves how deep the corruption went. The msm's so-called journalists are a bunch of clowns and inept partisans that will never give The American People the Truth. Those that do try to expose it risk their very lives.

What Obama did to make sure Iran got hundreds of millions of dollars is a Big Effin Deal!

It was done without Congressional knowledge or approval. It was done clandestinely, put on pallets in the "dead of night". It was done in cash laundered through foreign banks. Nobody knows who the person or persons were that received it.

The excuse that it was their money that we had a hold on since 1979 DOES NOT FLY.

Of course, Obama knew what they were going to do with the money. What is Iran? A sponsor of terrorism and a death-to-America Islamic extremist government. I would even go so far to say that Obama was intentionally aiding and abetting terrorists.

Combine that with his protection of Hezbollah operations, and the picture becomes pretty clear.

Obama is the one lying, but he does it with such finesse, I can see where his sycophants might call it something else. Mr. Cool is quite the con man.

Side note: I still want to know why BHO did not appoint a permanent Inspector General for the State Department during Hillary's entire tenure there. This should be evaluated and investigated thoroughly, too.

edit on 2-1-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Side note: I still want to know why BHO did not appoint a permanent Inspector General for the State Department during Hillary's entire tenure there. This should be evaluated and investigated thoroughly, too.

DOJ arms sales she was doing. I still think that is why there was no help sent into Benghazi. They were trying to 'buy back' US weapons to prove the DOJ was doing side deals. Suddenly they are all dead.

O wanted the collapse of the US.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

O wanted the collapse of the US.

That may not be an overstatement.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

When you guys are done playing fantasia you may want to wonder why an all powerful deep state nwo, with an unlimited black budget, would allow a real proponent of change to be elected?

Must not be able to throw close elections because...the guy says things you agree with..
That makes the most sense.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

It almost did collapse in 2008. It just got better and better under Obama. Trump was voted to tear down what was left after invading the ME and the 2008 crash. Lock up political opponents, drain the swamp, subdue the middle class, and deficits don’t matter now cause it’s going to the rich.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

They didn't "allow" it. Up until the final hours on election night, they were certain of themselves.

It happened against all odds. Maybe The American People and the true white hats have more power than we thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
OMG.. OBAMA really is in trouble now. Not a HOAX.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

It almost did collapse in 2008. It just got better and better under Obama. Trump was voted to tear down what was left after invading the ME and the 2008 crash. Lock up political opponents, drain the swamp, subdue the middle class, and deficits don’t matter now cause it’s going to the rich.

Better and better under Obama?? Surely you jest!

What about the topic of this thread? What are your thoughts on Obama transporting laundered cash money to Iran without Congressional knowledge or approval?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: luthier

They didn't "allow" it. Up until the final hours on election night, they were certain of themselves.

It happened against all odds. Maybe The American People and the true white hats have more power than we thought.

Lol yeah right, how convenient.

Of coarse they would wait for the last minute and wouldn't have the capability to tamper with results....

Or maybe it's true the powers that be control everything.

Guess you have to pick an argument though. There is a deep state or there is not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join