It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your favorite YouTube 'truther' may be an MK Ultra handler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
IME, everyone who posts truth videos on YouTube has as many debunkers as they do followers. There is an active effort to tear those people down, usually by others who also peddle the "truth" and what the subscribers.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
The CNN and other news is a liberal group,I sure wouldn't trust their word on anything,and not beneath them to try and ridicule someone telling truth,mind control start when you turn on the boob tube

Wow, The Communist News Network is at it again and their fake news is-sorry I can no longer keep a straight face.

Stay a while and listen.The MK-ULTRA project continued throughout the reign of the left and right, and was the brainchild of the CIA who pretty much got a blank check despite who was in charge. Knee jerking at what CNN says one thing...mindlessly following the shepherd is another.

More left wing bashing on FOX after a word from our sponsors.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: antiantonym
You can't catch every fish with the same bait. And if the fish start realising that it's bait, the next hook has to have greater camouflage. Escape one, fall to the next.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: antiantonym
a reply to: Wardaddy454

www.youtube.com...

a reply to: japhrimu

Another way to answer your question is that I listen to wild stuff like this, and I try to find nuggets of what I feel is truth.

It's a difficult process.

www.youtube.com...

Cool, an out of context edited montage. Good job.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I like Molyneux for his sensible advice in general,Anthony Brian Logan,Styxhexenhammer666 and Paul Joseph Watson.These are not my Truthers as i was drawn to them in the first place because i pretty much had my own worldview when i found them,and common sense attracts me.Styx is my fave youtuber for this type of genre of vids.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Cool, an out of context edited montage. Good job.

Can you please explain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join