It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Things That Will Probably Be Extinct By 2025

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blender5L
a reply to: Edumakated

1. Cash. Maybe not 100% extinct, but increasingly hard to use. A lot of businesses here in Chicago don't even accept cash anymore.

That one is the scariest, no cash = full on control by the controllers.

The inner conspiracy theorist in me definitely has a problem with it.

However, one cannot deny the convenience. Quite a few restaurants and retail places here in Chicago have stopped accepting cash to the point we've even had an alderman suggest legislation requiring businesses to take cash. The businesses like no cash policies because it stops theft at register, is more efficient since they don't have to reconcile books and deal with change, makes robberies less likely, etc. Even before many stopped taking cash, many were saying less than 20% of customers were paying with cash.

Personally, it is to the point that I rarely if ever carry cash on me now. In fact, I get annoyed that my barber doesn't take credit cards. I mean I have to go to the ATM just so I can go the barber.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: rickymouse

sorry to hear your troubles mate! it could be fixed by 2025 as hopefully medicine will evolve in the next 7 years!

On topic about extinction by 2025:

the way it goes in the world, white heterosexual law abiding adult male...

tobacco.. either way by law or some 'mysterious' bacteria/fungus, whatever will kill the tobacco plants

crypto currency... I personally think it might change into a universal credit of some sort or actual money will stay

Some day I will probably need kidney dialysis. I will make sure to try not to damage my kidneys more. My liver seemed to heal up, but the kidneys didn't get back right after quitting the meds. They did get a little better over the years, but as I am getting older, they are again getting worse.

Don't worry, the day I quit learning is the day I want to die. There is a lot to learn.
edit on 2-1-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

This may feel to you as a shallow attempt on my part, and i'm sure you've probably tried most everything. Have you tried Swiss milk thistle tincture? I've known two people who live by it, and read countless stories of how damaged livers were restored due to this product particularily this one, there's a lot of brands but this one is potent im told.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

a reply to: Edumakated

1. Cash. Maybe not 100% extinct, but increasingly hard to use. A lot of businesses here in Chicago don't even accept cash anymore.

That one is the scariest, no cash = full on control by the controllers.

The inner conspiracy theorist in me definitely has a problem with it.

However, one cannot deny the convenience. Quite a few restaurants and retail places here in Chicago have stopped accepting cash to the point we've even had an alderman suggest legislation requiring businesses to take cash. The businesses like no cash policies because it stops theft at register, is more efficient since they don't have to reconcile books and deal with change, makes robberies less likely, etc. Even before many stopped taking cash, many were saying less than 20% of customers were paying with cash.

Personally, it is to the point that I rarely if ever carry cash on me now. In fact, I get annoyed that my barber doesn't take credit cards. I mean I have to go to the ATM just so I can go the barber.

There's a lot of ups and downs to a cashless system. Most problems with it are, like Bitcoin, more corrupt. I can understand why most people over 40 aren't fans of a system like that, credit cards are one thing, people are used to using them now but we still have some control over them.

Still being monitored for everything you purchase is like being Stalked by a mental patient escapee 24/7. And no one likes those sorts.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: rickymouse
The wife and I may both possibly be extinct in 2025. If I didn't have kidney problems because of problematic medicines a while back, I would probably go to 2035

Yeah, I'd have to say the same.

Not making any real long term plans but at this point I'm still buying ripe bananas.

I'm making long term plans, I need to make a headstone form so the kids can pour my ashes into a headstone made of cement. They can put it into the pet cemetary, on one side it will have my name on the other it will say pet cemetary.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that rickymouse. My eldest son is on the cusp of dialysis now, could be any time. No chance of a transplant?
In answer to the OP I honestly believe these crypto currencies are a huge scam and they are living on borrowed time and they will implode before 2020.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This may feel to you as a shallow attempt on my part, and i'm sure you've probably tried most everything. Have you tried Swiss milk thistle tincture? I've known two people who live by it, and read countless stories of how damaged livers were restored due to this product particularily this one, there's a lot of brands but this one is potent im told.

I tried milk thistle, it actually fixed up my liver pretty much, that got a lot better. That got messed up by the meds too, that sodium valpromate that made sodium not work right was probably the worst one. I occasionally take a milk thistle supplement still. It didn't help my kidneys at all though. Supposedly in theory it is supposed to help the liver take stress off the kidneys so they can heal, no that did not seem to work.

I am trying taurine now, it seems to have reduced my bloodpressure a bit, but actually mellows it out, it does not go way up when I stand then down when I lay down. I do get the sore liver from taking them for a long time like milk thistle did. I did notice that the taurine actually helped to correct a little of the kidney problems, but as soon as I stop taking it, it goes back to the same thing again. I will start on the taurine again after a while, taurine is a sulfide chemistry. I may be getting too much of the sulfur chemistry in my body. Some of my foods for treating the epilepsy have higher sulfur chemistries in them. Taurine does actually help my epilepsy pretty well, I may stop the cabbage a bit and cut down on the onions and just keep the taurine. I also take bromelain, that is also a sulfur chemistry. The bromelain sure keeps inflammation at bay though. I just take a small dose of that once a day.
edit on 2-1-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Sorry to hear that rickymouse. My eldest son is on the cusp of dialysis now, could be any time. No chance of a transplant?
In answer to the OP I honestly believe these crypto currencies are a huge scam and they are living on borrowed time and they will implode before 2020.

At sixty two, I doubt if I will be on a quick list for a transplant. I also have hereditary tachychardia and temporal lobe epilepsy so I doubt if I will get one. At least my kidney problem is that I excrete too much. Some people cannot take chemistry out of the blood. I just need to consume more minerals and some vitamins that are water soluable. I also need to take in extra sodium and I need to eat more potassium rich foods, both seem to get disgarded. People who have diabetes also can have this problem, but mine is not diabetes related other than I make way too much insulin but I am not insulin resistant.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I tried milk thistle, it actually fixed up my liver pretty much, that got a lot better. That got messed up by the meds too, that sodium valpromate that made sodium not work right was probably the worst one. I occasionally take a milk thistle supplement still. It didn't help my kidneys at all though. Supposedly in theory it is supposed to help the liver take stress off the kidneys so they can heal, no that did not seem to work.

I am trying taurine now, it seems to have reduced my bloodpressure a bit, but actually mellows it out, it does not go way up when I stand then down when I lay down. I do get the sore liver from taking them for a long time like milk thistle did. I did notice that the taurine actually helped to correct a little of the kidney problems, but as soon as I stop taking it, it goes back to the same thing again. I will start on the taurine again after a while, taurine is a sulfide chemistry. I may be getting too much of the sulfur chemistry in my body. Some of my foods for treating the epilepsy have higher sulfur chemistries in them. Taurine does actually help my epilepsy pretty well, I may stop the cabbage a bit and cut down on the onions and just keep the taurine. I also take bromelain, that is also a sulfur chemistry. The bromelain sure keeps inflammation at bay though. I just take a small dose of that once a day.

Let me say first, that i've read some of your posts here and you really know your stuff! You should put a book together (you can do that online) like an actual hard cover book for all the references you've shared with everyone here and your knowledge with pretty much everything to do with health! I'd buy a copy hands down!

I don't know much about taurine, so im glad you added that and bromelain i've heard is really good too. Something i'll look into later on.

Alternatively, have you studied parasitic influence on the human body and how black and green walnut along with other herbs kills them off? Hulda Clarke goes into it in depth. ACV is another good one. My mom is a walking encyclopedia I wish i'd listened to her more when i was younger, she's a lot like you with the knowledge stuff.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Blender5L because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nice analysis thanks man

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Let me say first, that i've read some of your posts here and you really know your stuff! You should put a book together (you can do that online) like an actual hard cover book for all the references you've shared with everyone here and your knowledge with pretty much everything to do with health! I'd buy a copy hands down!

I don't know much about taurine, so im glad you added that and bromelain i've heard is really good too. Something i'll look into later on.

Alternatively, have you studied parasitic influence on the human body and how black and green walnut along with other herbs kills them off? Hulda Clarke goes into it in depth. ACV is another good one. My mom is a walking encyclopedia I wish i'd listened to her more when i was younger, she's a lot like you with the knowledge stuff.

I get this weird headache from popcorn. It is not the salt and not the butter either. I tried eating quite a bit without either to test it and the same situation occurred.

If I take a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with mother and put it in a glass with a teaspoon of sugar and add about three ounces of water, then drink that, it takes away the headache in five minutes. I tried researching that but have not found out what popcorn does. there is a real lot of assorted methyl compounds in popcorn. I am guessing that may have something to do with it. I tried just drinking water, and sugar water, they do nothing to help to relieve what is happening. It has been this way all my life, I assumed it was the salt or butter, but I eliminated those and the same thing occurs. It does not matter what I drink with the popcorn either, I usually have water with it.

I found a lot of articles where people complain about this and people say it is salt in the popcorn. Evidently they have not had one of these headaches and brain fogs. I can say in my case that I am one hundred percent sure it is not the salt from testing on myself. I am also one hundred percent sure it is not the oil or butter, I get the same effect from air popped popcorn. So people put themselves out as experts on things and say it is definitely something it is not. Maybe in some cases the salt is a problem but I feel a lot of people experience just what I experience and many try to say it is not salt or butter too. That is why I just offer possibilities to try, I do not tell anyone that something definitely works or to avoid something without evidence that clearly shows it is a problem. I ran across a chemical analysts of popcorn, there are a lot of chemicals in it.

You think about vinegar. Acetylcholine function protects us from alzheimer disease. Notice what Acetylcholine is made of in this quizlet. quizlet.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Malls maybe? I'm surprised to find some are around with an abundance of stores, in larger areas.

Magazines, seen the rack in the now gone Hastings music, magazines, books, more store, dwindle down to two or so racks from multiple ones over the 2010s.

Book stores, there's maybe one chain left?

Record stores, for purchase of vinyl and nostalgia overall, few exist as novelty places to shop, sad to see if they all go online.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
1. The NFL (will see an all new identity and a lot smaller paychecks to atheletes)
2. North Korea (will just be Korea)
3. Hillary
4. Bernie
5. Remote Controls (we'll all just use our phones)
6. Cable TV (people simply won't keep paying for it, they'll stream it)
7. Printed Newspapers (still online though)
8. Desktop Computers (all laptops)
9. Keith Richards (finally)
10. ISIS (though a new group is likely, it's like weeds)
11. Any other search engine but Google
12. Printed Magazines (still online though)
13. (Dumb) Refrigerators (all will be wifi enabled and voice recognition, and hooked to home units like Alexa)
14. Wristwatches that aren't phones (even Rolexes will also be phones)
15. Arcade Games (people will have home and phone games exclusively)
16. Drive-thru Intercoms (will be touch screens with voice recognition)
17. Our freedom to own guns
18. Our ability to actually vote vs. having it pre-decided
19. Places that accept only cash
20. Checks

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

that should not even be legal, as it says right on the bill, legal tender for all debts public and private.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I wanted to add something else, I found this link about bed raisers for you to check out. Something regarding R.Rife and his work, it's simple to do, and it might help you.

Check this out

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Thanks good list
#9 is the best lol.
edit on 4-1-2018 by Blender5L because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I wanted to add something else, I found this link about bed raisers for you to check out. Something regarding R.Rife and his work, it's simple to do, and it might help you.

Check this out

That article sounds pretty interesting. I have not researched that aspect. I get a good night sleep since we bought the new matresses, the old ones were about thirty years old, but were still decent. The new ones are really good though, same company as we had before. It is a good company, they are made about fifty miles from my house.

I would need to verify something like that before trying it, sometimes the info does not apply to every situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join