It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any databases of crop circles that classify them as admitted or proven hoaxes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: wmd_2008

a reply to: Archivalist

Really so they would have seen how it was done or is that just more BS claims by someone to reinforce their fantasy

Thats a little tough ..... on yoursself actually.

One would be prudent to consider the possiblity of conpsiracy because in a world riddled by corruption, the lust for power, money and war, conspriracy is common as a means of faciliating such immorality.

To not consider conspiracy would mean that one believes just about anything and everything the media and others tells them and does not critically analyze anything much.

I once was such a person myself and I now feel I have been treated like a usefull idiot for all those years I was like that. I still feel bad about that.

Paragraphs lifted straight from the conspiracy handbook I take it, I know not everything we see will be 100% true but if someone makes a claim that a crop circle was made in 15-20 mins someone must have been there so where was it and what was seen and I bet I will not get a reply from Archivalist.

As for conspiracies in general I consider both sides and if I think it's BS, I will try to post evidence why, not quotes and claims typical on sites like ours.

What I was referring to was a case in England, some years ago now, where a pilot who run a small arial taxi sevice took a fare to a place and when he returned along the same route he saw a formtion in the a crop which he very certain was not there on the outward journey because his passenger pointed out some things to him that were in bording paddock.

Your referring to the Julia set appeared near stone henge.

it was claimed that the circle appeared in less than an hour and during the daytime — which, if true, would be virtually impossible for hoaxers to accomplish. The circle became one of the most famous and important crop circles in history.

It was later revealed that the circle had in fact been made in about three hours (by three hoaxers) very early that morning. It simply hadn't been noticed until the following afternoon when spotted from an airplane overhead.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

Circlemakers timelapse crop circle

But, but, but it's impossible for people to make intricate crop circles. (sarcasm)

I wonder what the cropies will say about that video.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Really so they would have seen how it was done or is that just more BS claims by someone to reinforce their fantasy

One would be prudent to consider the possiblity of conpsiracy because in a world riddled by corruption, the lust for power, money and war, conspriracy is common as a means of faciliating such immorality.

To not consider conspiracy would mean that one believes just about anything and everything the media and others tells them and does not critically analyze anything much.

I once was such a person myself and I now feel I have been treated like a usefull idiot for all those years I was like that. I still feel bad about that.

Paragraphs lifted straight from the conspiracy handbook I take it, I know not everything we see will be 100% true but if someone makes a claim that a crop circle was made in 15-20 mins someone must have been there so where was it and what was seen and I bet I will not get a reply from Archivalist.

As for conspiracies in general I consider both sides and if I think it's BS, I will try to post evidence why, not quotes and claims typical on sites like ours.

What I was referring to was a case in England, some years ago now, where a pilot who run a small arial taxi sevice took a fare to a place and when he returned along the same route he saw a formtion in the a crop which he very certain was not there on the outward journey because his passenger pointed out some things to him that were in bording paddock.

it was claimed that the circle appeared in less than an hour and during the daytime — which, if true, would be virtually impossible for hoaxers to accomplish. The circle became one of the most famous and important crop circles in history.

It was later revealed that the circle had in fact been made in about three hours (by three hoaxers) very early that morning. It simply hadn't been noticed until the following afternoon when spotted from an airplane overhead.

Did the hoxers ever present any proof of their claim or did they just make a claim which everyone accepted?

I distintly remember The event I had in mind had a return journy of about 30 minutes.

In any event, this things have been cropping up in many countires and hundreds if not thousands of them have been noted over this time and they certainly cant all be faked so what does this tell us about those which are not faked. this is what attention really needs to be focused on.

The rest is just distraction. Why not focus on the ball not on the distractions in the crowd?

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Did the hoxers ever present any proof of their claim or did they just make a claim which everyone accepted?

I distintly remember The event I had in mind had a return journy of about 30 minutes.

In any event, this things have been cropping up in many countires and hundreds if not thousands of them have been noted over this time and they certainly cant all be faked so what does this tell us about those which are not faked. this is what attention really needs to be focused on.

The rest is just distraction. Why not focus on the ball not on the distractions in the crowd?

Why couldn't they having faked some myself as a teenager it was fun. Even had the news out there the next day. Think they would have figured it out since they all happened on a sat night. Funniest one was the 2nd one some college professor was on the news telling us how humans couldn't have possibly made this and they had people camping there hoping to see a UFO. As teenagers with to much time on our hands it was hard to resist.

Here I'll give you some clues on what to look for it will be 3 to 5 people that have to carry the stuff out. You pre set ropes mark off the lengths you'll need from your plan 550 cord works great you simply knot it and the correct length and mark it with tape. You need a 2 meter staff with a hook to hold the knots on both ends. And don't do what we did the first time making stomping boards with the string to long you don't want it above your waist.

Now you'll always find a pattern biggest circle first simply as a starting point. Then you will notice everything else will be set from that point. Look for similar distances between objects. We marked one rope for measuring circles the other was to measure distance between them. And don't forget your compass. All crop circles when drawn are magnetic north.

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Out at night bending grass so last century here you go.

How to Make a Crop Circle

Stay in have a drink and laugh at people on line when they claim Mog from Zog did it.

edit on 8-1-2018 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join