It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Okay I hope you can work with this..
200x1600 background with one nipple guy

200x1600 nipple guy on repeat..

and here's the .png if you want to try some other stuff out..

(save it as a .png if you want to keep the transparent background)

I hope this helped you out..

Peace

ETA: The cut-out is pretty rough but shouldn't be a problem on a dark background. I could smooth-en it out if needed

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSun, 18 Feb 2018 02:49:34 -0600am284920182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Here's a few new ones, if you need a pose let me know, it'd be fun project for me and nephews to figure out how to accomplish lol. Warning they are big again bleh. I resized em a bit, but can't figure out how to do the thumbnail with big pic on click like we used to be able to do? I REALLY need to get off my a** and take them to the beach or hiking again and get some that aren't in our room, but I haven't been feeling up to it. Thank god I have acres for them to run on, I just can't follow lol.

Sunglasses?

Not sure why it's upside down lol, it isn't in my preview!

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Trying something new...

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Those are great!!!

I will see which one can be used best..

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I was still working with some of your earlier pictures and didn't want to throw away the progress..

Is this style something for you?

I want to add the other two dogs as well..

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hey you guys...

I'm gonna take a little break for now, my flu demands that I crash. I'll continue working on the requests I already have and leave you guys to our other talented members in this thread..

Have a great week!!!

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSun, 18 Feb 2018 13:13:17 -0600pm281320182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It just popped into my head (while laying under this blanket enjoying a headache)..

Wouldn't it be cool if we made Mt.Rushmore with your three dogs? I have no idea if we already have the right pictures for this and if it's doable even but if the idea sounds good I'll start that tomorrow..

(Sorry in advance for all the spelling errors. English still isn't my native language and this smartphone keyboard is way too small...lol)

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Ohhh yes!!! Love that direction! Heck I love that one, but you always tell me you aren't done so I'll wait till you do to put it on LOL!

ETA: Yeah Mt Rushmore would be awesome too! How funny would that be LOL
Also anything Celtic knot themed would be awesome to go with my tattoos
hehe

And as for spelling etc sometimes I can barely speak my single native language(English) and if you had not said anything I never would have guessed you weren't an English speaker so go you!

And PLEASE rest and feel better!!! I totally get the whole 'flu migraine miserable' feeling. Been fighting it myself minus the flu part for 3 or 4 weeks!
edit on 2/18/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
oh yea, thats what I was looking for. Thanks a bunch dude!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
It suits you really well!!

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
Also anything Celtic knot themed would be awesome to go with my tattoos
hehe

Well why didn't you say so...

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

!!!! lol I just thought of it... brain dribbling out of my ears migraine strikes again LOL Thanks that's awesome!

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Ahhh man...you're down as well. I hope you'll feel better soon...

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Feb 2018 14:23:48 -0600pm282320182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah it's the weather... example, it was 70+ yesterday/last few days and today our high is 48 low 21 + windchill and snow expected down to to 1500 ft elevation (I'm at 3200 ft) so needless to say my head is like "WTF ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?" lol. Living in the high desert is never boring weather wise lol. I've had migraines since I was 4 tho so even at my worst I cope, I'm used to it unfortunately :p

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that....on the other side, 3200ft, dessert...that sounds like a beautiful place. Were I come from ( the Netherlands) the highest elevation is 30ft...everything is flat with a whole bunch of cows and water...water everywhere...

My fever has deceided it was time to turn it up a notch so nothing from my side today...

Peace

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reposted for importance...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Okay...so the boot in the foreground idea isn't really working out without blocking the entire image.

Maybe if we place a hiker somewhere in the middle and below we could let something float by what he dropped...

But what?? Suggestions are welcome!!

Peace

That is nearly what I pictured in my mind! Wow, just fantastic really that you took my description and our pictures turned out so similar. I am on the 'family' computer at the moment but will drag my comp out in a bit (where my photos are saved) and share my amateurish design.

It is beautiful and I would only add the birds (where? dunno) and perhaps some other of nature's friends who would be accompanying me to the woods and our safe place away from the blast site.

I just love it operation mindcrime and truly appreciate your time and effort.

It made my morning to log in and see this! I have been working massive amounts of hours and haven't logged on for a few days so I was very excited to see your response and work.
Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Okay so don't laugh!
Nah, it's cool to laugh...I do!

These are 'sort of' where I was headed in my brain.

P.S. Hope you are feeling better, the flu has been awful in these parts and a few of the family got it and the dreaded upper respiratory stuff.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Wow...those are pretty cool as well!! (I never laugh at people's creativity!!)

Yours are even better when we consider (if Vault boy is anything to go by..) that in my design the hiker is a little too close to the explosion..

I am glad you like it and I will try to add some birds and other animals.

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 24 Feb 2018 10:26:50 -0600am282620182 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This is probably the first time in my life that I have the flu because I have never ever felt so bad, so long...

It started last Sunday and we are coming up on a full week of coughing, pain, headaches...you name it...it was terrible!!!

Probably that legendary man-flu...

But I'm getting better by the day, thank you for asking!!

Peace

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join