It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Oh I´m playing with the thought to ask you to "pimp" my avatar once I reached my own capabilities. You know, the artist "touch"

I´m just too proud to not give my best until I see my own restrictions

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I stuffed up greatly.
While showing a friend my previous kitty avatars I accidentally deleted my current incarnation.
It was that really cool sphinx one and I want it back

so 2 questions
1) would my deleted avatar be hiding in the system somewhere?
2) would BFFT have the original he made me?

Cheers in advance guys, love ya work

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I'm pretty sure your org. Avatar will be hiding in your upload section but if it was older it could be that it is gone...I'm also missing a couple of images...

Your best bet would be to send BFFT a private message. Knowing him he probably still has your avatar and if not, he'll probably have no problem making it again.

Peace

ETA: it might still be in the thread where you got it. On the first page are all avatar creation threads 2013 - 2018.
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Nov 2018 00:35:06 -0600am3035201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

I'm pretty sure your org. Avatar will be hiding in your upload section but if it was older it could be that it is gone...I'm also missing a couple of images...

Your best bet would be to send BFFT a private message. Knowing him he probably still has your avatar and if not, he'll probably have no problem making it again.

Peace

ETA: it might still be in the thread where you got it. On the first page are all avatar creation threads 2013 - 2018.

Its all good

I went back through the old avatar creation threads and found it there.
Lets just hope work doesnt check my PC logs and ask why I was looking through member art threads for 2 hours hahaha

posted on Nov, 12 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Avatar creation 2016, page 9....lol

Just found it as well..

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
My laptopscreen was looking like an ets'a'sketch after dropping it so I was forced to hook up my bedroom tv..

Now I got 50 inches of playground for photoshop and avatar design (it's soooo big!!!)

So if anybody wants a new avvi, I'm your man...

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Would you make me one if I provide you with some images and patterns? I can give you a template but I also don´t want to restrict your art-flow.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I would love to look at it!!

But you can share your template if you want, I couldn't imagine drawing inspiration from a fellow designer is going to interrupt any flow I might have...lol

I would also like to point out to everybody that there are many many more talented designers here on ATS who drop in from time to time so if my design is not your cup of tea don't hesitate to say so, somebody else will pick it up.

Unfortunately not a lot of new designers have stepped up this year (that's why you're stuck with me...*Hey DTOM, is it time for my lunch break yet?!) but anybody who can operate a graphics program (could be MSpaint) is welcome to share their work and share in the fun of designing avatars.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Alright, thank you in advance for taking the time but don´t forget to have fun

I don´t want to restrict you with anything but I have to give you ...something... at least. I want to create something powerful, something with:

algorithms, waveforms, thunder, electronics, patterns, straight forward, glowing

Just give me a little time to meditate about the elements I can identify with.

edit on 16-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

algorithms, waveforms, thunder, electronics, patterns, straight forward.....oh boy!!

take your time.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I´m at it, need to get my head free to solve a bug in my spectrograph tool later.

My username translates into "He, who is strange, odd, bizzare ". I choose this because if you look into my barn it´s old, dusty, single sheet windows, old wood and then you open the door and you´ll see 5axis robot arm, selfmade portal 3D printer, a server rack, CNC, lathe, several projects in the working on the bench and all kind of mechanic and electronic equipment.

If that helps you, I tend to overdo things.

i.pinimg.com...

speaks to me, since it gives the same vibe my barn/workshop gives.

Don´t worry, I don´t have those high demands on quality. For me it helps to know a few things about someone if I am asked to do something that personal.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
My barn it´s old, dusty, single sheet windows, old wood and then you open the door and you´ll see 5axis robot arm, selfmade portal 3D printer, a server rack, CNC, lathe, several projects in the working on the bench and all kind of mechanic and electronic equipment.

Last time I saw a setup like that I was in Dingolfing....or was it Regensburg.

The image is very cool. I'm on a phone now and away from my laptop. Is it okay if I pick this up when I am home?

Your on here 24/7 as well so getting a hold of you won't be a problem...lol

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not far away from here...

If you saw an R32 in there... we´ve met

the Japanese one, not the Volkswagen...
edit on 16-11-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I wouldn't recognize an R32 if it dropped on me....lol

I kind of deducted that you would be in the vicinity of these places. I've seen you mention once or twice that you are from south Germany with a preference for Bayern. 5-axis robot arms are not your everyday hobby and I noticed while working for BMW that a lot of the companies/technology around these robot arms were located near their main production sites. I had to measure cellphone reception on every m2 of BMW property and the barn you describe are places BMW actually has as official production sites.

Anyway....

I'm going to work on some designs today and throw them your way.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Sounds interesting, I bet you got to see interesting things in there. I´m at it, too but suddenly my machine quit on me after I ignored some "out of RAM" warnings and had to start from sketch, this morning..

I was furious because it was running, but the monitors only came on sporadic. I could not quit any program via key-combinations. So I just hit the restart button :-/

Maybe I fried my CPU or RAM, last time I forgot to plugin the CPU fan it was running for like two weeks, without one..

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hey OP Would you mind a Christmas one for our series pretty please? Only ones I'm missing are Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years and 4th of July.
ETA: ideas to spark your creativity, snow ball fight, Sitting in front of a fire, In Santa's workshop, Hiding under a Christmas tree in the presents ET style lol
edit on 11/24/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Actually after thinking about it the hiding in the presents under the tree ET style would be sooo awesome
Hope you're doing well and having a great Holiday Season!
edit on 12/1/2018 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Are you still interested in doing some redoes of old avatars, OMC?
If so, any chance you could redo this one, please?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I don't recall seeing that one before. I like it. Seems to have a NW first nations vibe to it.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Yeah.....I think it is from a former contest...and it does have that flavor

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join