It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

if you were more clear in your message i might have better respond but...yeah i think we dont understand each other..did you mean that by resonating for instance?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Yeah I send you a U2U (little envelope in the top right corner) explainig how you avatar is showing where you are from..(country wise)

The resonating part is just the way you express yourself in threads. That is not necessarily something you can do anything about but it has more to do with how I preceive people...

No biggie, there are literally tons of members that I don't resonate with. Probably more me than you...

Be well

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 11 Sep 2018 11:09:45 -0500am300920189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

no, it matters to me. i mean..maybe you really want to make me an avatar? is that it? ok. make one. i ll look at it and if it doesnt itch i will use it.

and how about me stopping from expressing myself in threads for a while? like maybe a week? when we get back together we ll see if unpleasant feeling is still with you.alright?[

you are still uncomfortable???. ok i will now try to remove my avatar.

editby]edit on 11-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Hahaha...no please don't stop posting on my account. You won't get much time on ATS if you are going to take breaks everytime somebody objects to what you have to say...

I would love to design a nice avatar for you and if you have a particular theme, colorscheme or pictures that you'd like to see just post 'm here.

I get started with what I have now and that is your current avatar and your interest in Buddhism. Is that cherry blossom in the background?

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

just make me one. i dont have preferences

see you in a week.
edit on 11-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Okay....selfie, Buddha and kitty's all incorporated into one avatar...lol

It's just a rough setup as always but let me know what needs changing.

Peace

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Busy blending the face into the statue....

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
added color,hue and some other stuff...still not happy how this is turning out.

I have no idea where this is going. Scrap it and start over?

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 12 Sep 2018 02:43:28 -0500am304320189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Issue resolved..
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 12 Sep 2018 04:15:52 -0500am301520189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

It looks perfect. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

You are very welcome. It looks good on you...

Okay....let see, where were we? Oh yeah....numbbbbber 48....now serving number 48.

Just let me know what you'd like and we will cook you up a nice avatar.

Peace

ETA: I just ordered 60 bucks of cheap Chinese halloween decorations (that stuff is cheap but takes forever to arrive at your door) but anyways...if anybody is already looking for a spooky season avatar...let me know, I love that theme!!!
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 12 Sep 2018 13:21:04 -0500pm302120189 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Earlier I managed to install a mini profile. But when I posted it kept repeating itself. It irritated me and it's safe to assume others .

Since then I have tried to install a new avatar. I'm having no luck whatsoever resizing it properly. Can anybody give me a hand ?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Okay first....upload the transparent avatar and set it as your avatar. (if instructions needed just shout).

I have resized your avatar so that the width is 200 pixels and it will repeat as much as your posts are long.

Now personally, I would flip the image 180 because it is always better if the subject looks at your text...

But if you want to go full length (ie 1600 pixels) we are going to have to come up with a filler for the rest of the background...like this example

Just let me know what you need, we'll be happy to help out!

Peace

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Thank you very much. You saved me endless hours of cussing at the computer .

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

You are very welcome!!

Okay folks...there seems to be some room for new requests so please post your request and the first 10 entries will receive a free avatar!!
(*Other entries will also receive a free avatar but have to wait a little longer..)

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
operation mindcrime,

do you think you can resize this for me so i can use it as a profile background?

like the size you did for damia and falling down?

i would appreciate it my friend. i suck at this

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just wanted to pop in and say, maybe you avatar creators, are just so good, you put your own self out of business? Because that is true right now for me!

I may get sick of it someday. But since I'm not a fan of change, and I love my avatar, it may be a while.
You guys ROCK!

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah I could resize it to make it 200 pixels wide but the length would also drop down with this image and you'd end up with a very small mini-profile background...

I did do a (rough) cut-out of your picture and if you save it as .png you can lay it over any background...

I took the liberty to make you this super-scary example...

Anyway...let me know where you'd like to go with this.

Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   

hahahahaahah

thanks man

the hello kitty one is hilarious. im going to use that

thanks my friend

posted on Sep, 25 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I love it!!! Whahahaha...