It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well it sure beats having no job at all...lol (Never thought "overqualified" would become a hated word).

I hope you will feel better soon!!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Excellent!

Thank you!

I have the image you created as my background image, and the blank png as the avatar, doesn't seem to have changed the image much, but still looks good.
edit on C18235303 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

It makes the space between your username and when you registered a lot bigger which makes the image breath much more..

At least that's what it does on my desktop, maybe mobile will look different...

But it looks great like this...

I'm glad you like it and it was a lot of fun making it!! If ever you need something new just let us know...

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They said it....they said "don't go into the Political Mud-Pit forum.....but I did.

I'm an experience richer but I really need to leave this place for a while.

I know my fellow designers will take good care of your requests (and please, keep 'm coming!!) but I'm going back into hibernation.

If somebody could give me a heads up around Halloween. That competition is one I never want to miss...

Take care guys.

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'll miss you
Thanks for all the awesome suits, I cherish all the work you did and others have done for me. Take care of yourself and we'll catch ya on the flip side. The Pooches say "woof" = We''ll miss you too

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a length limit on background images and if so what might that be?

Also, would it be ok to make a single non repeating background image up to that limit?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 4 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hey guys. I'm crap at photoshop and would love a cosmic avatar, can anyone help out?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Just popping in to say hi to y'all

Hope all is well with my friends and know that you are never far from my thoghts

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a length limit on background images and if so what might that be?

Also, would it be ok to make a single non repeating background image up to that limit?

Thanks in advance.

There is no official limit. 1800 seems to be pretty reasonable

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I'll miss you
Thanks for all the awesome suits, I cherish all the work you did and others have done for me. Take care of yourself and we'll catch ya on the flip side. The Pooches say "woof" = We''ll miss you too

He comes and goes. He will be back im sure.

Same with Ghost and Dolluka

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo
Hey guys. I'm crap at photoshop and would love a cosmic avatar, can anyone help out?

I will be struggling to stay ahead of real life demands. If i can work in some time ill give you some options for us to work from.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No worries man ☺

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I'll miss you

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

You know me too well. Like I could stay away!!

Gotta get that drama-queen thing in check I guess but ATS is kind of special to me...

Anyway...sorry for the weirdness, back to business.

Are you able or already working on something for Smugallo or can I also offer my services?

Peace

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
oops...

mistake post

While I am here anyway...

HEY CODY!!! How have you been?

Peace

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 16 May 2018 10:49:56 -0500am314920185 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Man, im drowning in work. Literally. My backlog is currently 4 days out. Partly because work is just really busy, partly from a brief stay in the hospital where 4 days worth of work just didn't get touched until i was back to it again.

I have a private request from a member that is simmering for the last 4 weeks give or take that i'd love to get to.

Strangely, i feel guilt for not servicing our folks here. My own personal sense of duty, i guess.

Anyway, any help you want to throw in will brighten a couple of days Im sure.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm glad you are out of the hospital!! May your health go up and your workload go down from here on out...

I lost many a night sleep because of this same feeling of obligation to create something for a fellow member. Real life happens and I suspect all who know you, are not in the slightest worried about your commitment to a promise.

Having said that...

GET YOUR AVATAR!! BUY NONE, GET ONE FREE!!!

Peace

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo

Hi Smugallo,

If you could give me some pointers about what you would like to see in your design, I'll get something started.

Maybe you have a certain picture, color scheme etc....as much info as you can give will help this design.

Just let us know..

Peace

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Cheers! I have been around the forums for a few years now, but never have had the ability to create an avatar that I feel would be worthy of being on such an awesome place as ATS. I finally decided its time to update my profile and get a little more involved on ATS outside of lurking in political and aviation projects forum...

If you would ever be able to find the time to make an avatar for me, I would be extremely grateful. I would totally leave it up to your own creativity, but my only input would be "viking drinking horn" or just drunk viking... would be really cool to see what someone could come up with!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Vikings, horns, mead & ale, beautiful Valkyries serving refreshments to fallen warriors in Valhöll...

Sorry...got a little carried away.

Yep, that sounds like a fun task. I'll get right on it!!!

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoThu, 17 May 2018 13:55:59 -0500pm315520185 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join