It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well it sure beats having no job at all...lol (Never thought "overqualified" would become a hated word).

I hope you will feel better soon!!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Excellent!

Thank you!

I have the image you created as my background image, and the blank png as the avatar, doesn't seem to have changed the image much, but still looks good.
edit on C18235303 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

It makes the space between your username and when you registered a lot bigger which makes the image breath much more..

At least that's what it does on my desktop, maybe mobile will look different...

But it looks great like this...

I'm glad you like it and it was a lot of fun making it!! If ever you need something new just let us know...

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They said it....they said "don't go into the Political Mud-Pit forum.....but I did.

I'm an experience richer but I really need to leave this place for a while.

I know my fellow designers will take good care of your requests (and please, keep 'm coming!!) but I'm going back into hibernation.

If somebody could give me a heads up around Halloween. That competition is one I never want to miss...

Take care guys.

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'll miss you
Thanks for all the awesome suits, I cherish all the work you did and others have done for me. Take care of yourself and we'll catch ya on the flip side. The Pooches say "woof" = We''ll miss you too

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a length limit on background images and if so what might that be?

Also, would it be ok to make a single non repeating background image up to that limit?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 4 5 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hey guys. I'm crap at photoshop and would love a cosmic avatar, can anyone help out?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Just popping in to say hi to y'all

Hope all is well with my friends and know that you are never far from my thoghts

Cody

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Hey all,

I was wondering if there is a length limit on background images and if so what might that be?

Also, would it be ok to make a single non repeating background image up to that limit?

Thanks in advance.

There is no official limit. 1800 seems to be pretty reasonable

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I'll miss you
Thanks for all the awesome suits, I cherish all the work you did and others have done for me. Take care of yourself and we'll catch ya on the flip side. The Pooches say "woof" = We''ll miss you too

He comes and goes. He will be back im sure.

Same with Ghost and Dolluka

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smugallo
Hey guys. I'm crap at photoshop and would love a cosmic avatar, can anyone help out?

I will be struggling to stay ahead of real life demands. If i can work in some time ill give you some options for us to work from.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

No worries man ☺

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I'll miss you

He comes and goes. He will be back im sure.

Same with Ghost and Dolluka

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join