It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dissident rebel scietist disproves Riemann hypothesis, publishes in alternative venue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
On The Riemann Zeta Function

Here is a book that summarizes the author's innovative and wide ranging research program in mathematical physics

The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sevensixtwo

Just posting this vid to help others think about it

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I don't think you're going to get any discussion here when all the content is off-site. Or (tin-foil hat on) that was the intention all along

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
What's so special about this particular dissident rebel?

There are over 21,000 papers on that preprint site vixra, and it seems to me most if not all of those just get ignored by the scientific community, though maybe they are read by other dissident rebels, I don't know. There are enough papers (over 1,343,046) on the real scientific preprint site arxiv to keep scientists busy reading new papers, and even some of those are kind of fringe.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Posting in response because SYNCHRONICITY bruh...

I heard of Riemann for the first time in an extended documentary which I watched no longer than two hours ago, which was 3am in the morning here in the UK (insomnia...)

I'm all for alternative paradigm cosmological models, and among my favourite sources are Dr Michael Talbot, and Dr Paul LaViolette, with additional insights & theories coming via Dr JP Farrell.

Look forward to checking your sources, and following the white rabbit's pawprints across the seething threads of Indra's Web, wherever they may lead.

Bon Voyage!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

We know so little about the function of our universe at large...

It is possible that more of the "rebel" science is valid than most assume.

A kardashev 3 civ could probably alter our local forces and particle behavior to the point that we paint a completely incorrect picture of how our universe really functions.

Not sure why such a deception would be necessary, but at the same time, the disconnect between standard model and macro relative physics, versus quantum mechanics... Seems... Strange.

Let alone more puzzling observations such as dark energy/dark matter.

What if our universe looks very different from what it actually looks like?

If you could fisheye lens the perspective of our whole solar system, versus the rest of the universe... It would appear that galaxies and stars are doing strange things, like being influenced by forces we don't understand... Or that space itself is changing? expanding?

Who knows for sure, until we can put it in our mouths and chew, whether the cake is made of cake or if the cake is made of clay?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It's hard out there for a dissident rebel scientist (who's really a dissident rebel mathematician with delusions of grandeur) just don't have the same ring to it as, it's hard out there for a pimp...

Just saying...

top topics

join