It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pal girl, 16 faces 12 charges incl assault soldier at 10(?) when bro was shot in face

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.aljazeera.com...

Israel charges Palestinian Ahed Tamimi with 12 counts The 16-year-old was indicted, among others, for assaulting an Israeli soldier and interfering with a soldier's duties.

Here she is angry at soldiers for shooting her teen brother in the face some 6 years ago, which would place her at around 10yo roughly back then

Somehow in 2015 MSM appears to recirculate vids of her attacking soldiers saying she was 14yo then, which confuzzles the alleged dating of events.

Anyways she is still a minor at 16yo (isn't she?) and more confrontations must have transpired inbetween now and then but now she is being charged on like 12 counts including assaulting IS soldiers but also even for just sharing videos of the altercations on social media. They may as well make it a crime for being Palestinean, then?! What is wrong with this story?

So much for troubled youth's future and justice in this heavily afflicted region.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This shows you what you're dealing with, when you're dealing with the Palestinians.

They gladly throw their children into the fray and like cowards hide behind them.

They hide their missiles and bombs in schools.

Their children's tv programming brainwashes them to hate Jews and martyr themselves.

The Palestinians throw their children into the meat grinder and then use their deaths as propaganda.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Correct,the sharing the videos on social media says it all.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh my, didn't see it that way.

in that case, glad to see the PARENTS being indicted not the kids.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Wierd, the AJ article makes it sound like the shooting of the relative happened recently when it was 6 years ago.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

This solider had ZERO to do with her brother being shot. They should have gone 'Kent State' on her mouthy ass.

edit on 2018/1/1 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Al Jazeera isn't exactly partisen in this

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
This shows you what you're dealing with, when you're dealing with the Palestinians.

They gladly throw their children into the fray and like cowards hide behind them.

Their children's tv programming brainwashes them to hate Jews and martyr themselves.

The Palestinians throw their children into the meat grinder and then use their deaths as propaganda.

That's not the whole story, we only get snippets of what really goes on in Palestine, I'm not 100% sure either what's really happening, what I do know is my doctor is Palestinian ,when I query him regarding stories of read in the msm he tells me it didn't go down that way.

We are fed propaganda all day long on the real truth of the matter is disguised.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Are Israelis still arresting 5-year-olds and convicting them in military court for throwing rocks?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

, i think i know who's side you're on.. don't tell me.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If these are Muslims them where is the girls burka? Her head should be covered. Looks staged for a Western audience.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
well we goyam know the real story dont we! I don't hate jews just israel! and muslems, very arrogant lot the israelis! bulldozing peoples homes for kids throwing fu*king rocks! you need a proper war and wipe out your enemy completely!
I would also love to see us kick all the duel citizen israeli polititions out of Washington and cut all funding to israel! but i'm sure it won't happen in my lifetime! and don't call me an antisemite cause thats just a damnd catchphrase they use to shove up peoples butts that dont kiss israeli ass

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Imagine how many Palestinians would have died if a Palestinian soldier had shot an Israeli teen in the face.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This solider had ZERO to do with her brother being shot. They should have gone 'Kent State' on her mouthy ass.

What the #?

You wouls shoot a unarmed 10 year old just for being angry?

Holy # you Americans are tyranical monsters

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

al Jazeera are the fake news of the middle east and they clearly have an agenda and its good to see the standard blame game as usual against israel . these same people never question where all the money given in aid has gone ,its certainly not to those that need it like the 16 billion good old Yasser the Egyptian Arafat squandered into swiss and other bank accounts plus all the money that has been sent since because that would mean questioning the leaders of hamas and I'm guessing with the stranglehold they have you would go missing and those outside of Palestine need a scarf to wear and a non muslim to blame ! funny that .
edit on 2-1-2018 by babalon1971 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Theprodicalson

What do you expect from a guy who shrugs off murder of innocent protesters.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Shirley Temper and her parents were exposed as part of a propaganda machine in Pallywood’s service. For years, she has been at the center of staged provocations. She always tries to get IDF soldiers to respond with violence, while her father openly supports terrorism and clearly doesn't concern himself with his daughter's safety.

Child-exploitin g Tamimi Clan back in the news with latest “Shirley Temper” video provocation

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

The picture in that article is new which tells me she has been doing this for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Israel is never going to have peace until they take a more hard line. Right now they are tip toeing around the issues and not trying to actually solve it...probably because of PLO apologists like yourself.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

What do you expect from a guy who shrugs off murder of innocent protesters.

If you mean being pragmatic about what happens to some moron that puts themselves on the frontline of a battle between Nazis and Commies then yes, I am guilty as charged.

edit on 2018/1/2 by Metallicus because: Sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join