It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran ./. Saudi war in the making ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The "green revolution" 2.0 in Iran imho smells like a propaganda move to make Iran look weak, internally instable, easy prey.

The next step to drive Saudi Arabia and Iran into a war could be a staged "shia terror attack" on Saudi King Salman, making his excentrical son, Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman, king and commander in chief.

en.wikipedia.org...

In this case Prince Mohammad bin Salman would imho most likely start a war with Iran since he would have to show strength and bring his internal 2017 purge adversaries back in line with him.

en.wikipedia.org...

But could such a conspiracy to switch both SA and Iran off work without a global energy crisis and economical crash? Or could such a crash be used to "reset" the world economy and let the pressure out of the big western nation state debt bubble?
edit on 1-1-2018 by greyhat because: .

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Shiite vs Sunni.. who will prevail?

Whichever sides with Greater IS? It's like SA will be the only token Islamic state allowed to be left in the mideast, based on the list Cabal/FedRes are going down!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

I guess Israel wants us to drop another 30,000 bombs on Arabs. When is enough enough?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In this case Prince Mohammad bin Salman would imho most likely start a war with Iran since he would have to show strength and bring his internal 2017 purge adversaries back in line with him.
Do you really think after being tortured and their money taken he will bring them on board ? ..SA would have to have Iran invade them which wont happen . SA can't invade Iran ...SA can't seem to win the war in Yemen with Israel as well as the US help . Qatar / Turkey / Iran would have to be drawn in which would mean a quick loss for SA ...imo

edit on 1-1-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The Saudis don't even work so I doubt they will be attacking anyone.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

The Saudis don't even work so I doubt they will be attacking anyone.

Don't they actually use Yemen as a training ground for their armed forces?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I'm not saying they don't have an army, just that they won't use it to attack Iran.
They have grown lazy from oil money.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Do you really think after being tortured and their money taken he will bring them on board ? ..SA would have to have Iran invade them which wont happen . SA can't invade Iran ...SA can't seem to win the war in Yemen with Israel as well as the US help . Qatar / Turkey / Iran would have to be drawn in which would mean a quick loss for SA ...imo

Maybe this kind of "trial and error" is part of a plan?

Imho Mohammad bin Salmans fail would be part of such a plan.

Ordo ab chao reloaded.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I guess Israel wants us to drop another 30,000 bombs on Arabs. When is enough enough?

Smells more like they want you to sell bombs to arabs and make them throw them on persians.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Saudi has a hard time with Yemen's crude ballistic missiles, how on God's Earth will they confront Iran who can actually project their own armed forces into other countries, have more advanced weapons, and have clearly much better trained soldiers?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Iranian forces played a significant role in helping Syria defeat ISIS. I'll bet on them over the lazy, spoiled Saudis any day.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat
The "green revolution" 2.0 in Iran imho smells like a propaganda move to make Iran look weak, internally instable, easy prey.

Right on the money.

But Iran didn't help themselves very much, with the Israel situation ... Palestine - Israel is a no win situation for Palestine. For mountain of situation, the only way to win *that* game, is to play the "international" card. That is "give" Jerusalem to Israel, and the "force" Israel to abandon it's "apartheid" policy.

The Iranians were pretty "stupid" at that point, because don't realize the "lies" in all the religious mumbo jumbo.

But, right now ... their only move, is to move against Saudi Arabia (as I believe you were on to). This would force all players, to abandon *smash" Iran plan.

Let's see if Iran has grown the brains to actually play this game.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Woah hang on i thought the Turks and Iranians didn't get along? Why would the Turks get involved with a potentiol (probably not going to happen) saudi vs iran conflict?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Saudi has a hard time with Yemen's crude ballistic missiles, how on God's Earth will they confront Iran who can actually project their own armed forces into other countries, have more advanced weapons, and have clearly much better trained soldiers?

If there were only rational players in this game you were right. The weak link is the cazy crown prince Mohammad bin Salman.

If there is a terror attack on his father, making him the commander, he would have to act against some external enemy in order to unite the rest of his family behind him.

And this guy is imho impulsive enough for a lot of bull#.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Saudi crown prince escalates Iranian war of words calling supreme leader ‘the new Hitler’"
www.independent.co.uk... 4516.html
edit on 2-1-2018 by greyhat because: .

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

It doesn't smell like that at all. "Here's my baseless theory that I have no support for. I literally just made this up out of thin air, nothing actually happening in the real world points to this, but what the hell." Fixed it for you.
edit on 3 1 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
It doesn't smell like that at all. "Here's my baseless theory that I have no support for. I literally just made this up out of thin air, nothing actually happening in the real world points to this, but what the hell." Fixed it for you.

Whats your problem with my opinion?

With some information retrieval skills even you should be able find out whos style this is.

Some hints for beginners:

www.timesofisrael.com...
eng-archive.aawsat.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
iran-interlink.org...

Would the MEK be happy if the Sauds would do some regime change work for them? Of cause.
And the more Iran looks like easy prey, the higher the chance some Saudi does something stupid.

Questions?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Whats your problem with my opinion?

With some information retrieval skills even you should be able find out whos style this is.

Some hints for beginners:

www.timesofisrael.com...
eng-archive.aawsat.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
iran-interlink.org...

Would the MEK be happy if the Sauds would do some regime change work for them? Of cause.
And the more Iran looks like easy prey, the higher the chance some Saudi does something stupid.

Questions?

I just have a problem with random conspiracy theories made up out of thin air. This belongs in the fiction forum.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I'm not saying they don't have an army, just that they won't use it to attack Iran.
They have grown lazy from oil money.

Surely the Arabs and Jews will have air superiority against Iran. I mean they've got the best airforces in the region against Iran, I mean what can Iran muster to defend itself? Then with full air dominance they can clean up any Iranian military targets right?

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I just have a problem with random conspiracy theories made up out of thin air. This belongs in the fiction forum.

Well, if you have a problem with random conspiracy theories why do you write here?

Maybe reading is to much for the air between your ears, so lets try it with a video.

Look, these are the internationally supported paramilitary people that openly want to overthrow the Iranian government:

www.youtube.com...

These are the same that were named as protest organizers by the Iranian government.

Hope this short text excerpt is not too much for you:

“We criticize the fact that a terrorist group has a base in France and acts against the Iranian people… and we await action from the French government against this terrorist group,” Rouhani told Macron, according to a report on Iranian state television.

He was referring to an exiled Iranian opposition group based in Paris and called the Mujahedeen-e-Khalq.

Iranian authorities accuse the group, which the regime describes as “hypocrites,” of fueling the unrest rocking the Islamic republic and of links with regional Sunni rival Saudi Arabia.

General Rassul Sanairad, a political deputy to the head of the powerful Revolutionary Guards, said Tuesday the Mujahedeen-e-Khalq had been instructed by the Saudi rulers and some European states to “create insecurity” in Iran, Tasnim news agency reported.

www.timesofisrael.com...

They want to weaken Iran and cooperate with the Saudis for what? Regime change, revolution, of cause with external support.

Now that the Saudi IS mercenaries are out of business in Syria and Iraq, where could they bring them without risking their own a...s? And thats imho what the MEK calculates with. They want to fight Iran with Saudi support and those protests are a show that shall help to sell this idea to MBS, the next SA King.
edit on 4-1-2018 by greyhat because: .

top topics

join