It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a story about recovered UFO debris

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mogzy1977
I just find it unbelievable that UFOs that travel through space on a galactic scale (supposedly) crash land here on Earth regularly (supposedly). I do believe in other life out there, the universe is way too big for us to be alone. But highly advanced civilisations coming here and crashing on a regular basis? Nah! Happens too often. They must buy their craft from China or somewhere.

Also, designs of UFOs make me doubt their existence. They all look like the designs fit into the world's architecture depending on what time they are/we're photographed. Compare UFOs from the 50s compared to those of other decades. They all look like they've been drawn up using shapes or angles that are similar to the buildings made during that time! They started off as saucers that looked ridiculous and I doubt any real alien ship designer would do that. Now they're elongated or sausage shaped! Surely aliens would've found the perfect design by now after hundreds of years in space, and would not change their designs so drastically after just a few decades. Even in space, there is enough drag in the vacuum to affect non streamlined ships doing whatever crazy speeds they do.

Alien visitors maybe, alien crashes.......nope! If it's ever happened, I reckon it's only happened the once. Just my two cents!

Excellent point. That might suggest that the phenomena reflects our expectations, and that things aren't necessarily as they appear, but are tailored to us. Jacque Vallee mentions reports of odd things in the sky back in the 1800's/early 1900's that looked like sips/airships, reflecting the technology at the time.

One of the reasons the whole UFO thing is so fascinating.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The distance between atoms is different from ordinary iron. Radar cannot be reflected from the material.

This is the most interesting part.

S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

The distance between atoms is different from ordinary iron. Radar cannot be reflected from the material.

S&F

If true.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

This sentient woo, George Knapp stated in a recent interview that some of the scientists working on some of this alien alloy had some really bad vibes after coming into contact with the material.

Symptoms included lack of sleep, horrific nightmares and also some physical symptoms.

Knapp mentioned that the effects were very similar to what happened to some “bad ass special opps” type that went out to The skinwalker ranch, whatever they came into contact with messed them up big time, whatever it was followed them and played head games with them and also there family members.

“ it’s messed up stuff and some of the phenomena is bad news real bad news.”

This piqued my interest, and after hearing what knapp had to say I don’t think I’d want anything to do with that material and I wouldn’t be going out to skinwalker anytime soon. That’s some freaky crap. Our brains just can’t interface with this stuff it’s literally too alien to us and maybe this is one reason anything that’s classified so highly it’s for a dam good reason! Any more info on these effects? Theory?

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: stealthyaroura

According to Knapp the baddest the person was the more horrible his experiences were. What if the material/phenomena is acting like a mirror or amplifier. Or it's more like power of attraction known from meditation. Bad emotions during meditations attract bad spirits while positive attracts good. I wonder what were the results with other kind of people.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

'day steathyaurora.

Thanks for the concern and time will tell on the medical front and I won't breath easy until things work out and an outcome is reached whatever that may be.

I have heard of Knapp here on ATS and not a reader of books, ATS has some interesting material, my favorite hunting ground. The Dalnegorsk material refers to adverse symptoms with ORBs and lingering location effects.

Some ten years ago I was shown two photograph of a silvery metalic material ad looked at the toxic qualities of that. I didn't know much at the time and could only say the material was "exotic". That is another researcher's work so I can't say more.

Yeah, skinwalker is a scary read here on ATS.

Just to clarify, There is at least two layers to this current scenario. The conscious technology layer and the controlling layer. I'm familiar over a long time with the conscious technology layer and have posted on the subject here on ATS if you'd care to dig in my profile.

The control layer I rarely come into contact with in my research.

My current thinking is that the control layer uses consciousness based engineered technology. I won't call them "ETs" anymore, "control layer" is what they do. There is other similar conscious engineered technology I know who are unconnected to the current trouble makers. They are of ancient origins, from them I know in ancient times war was fought in terms of consciousness.

I don't know what the control layer does to create the technology layer, but I can say that there is no "love" between them.

. Our brains just can’t interface with this stuff it’s literally too alien to us and maybe this is one reason anything that’s classified so highly it’s for a dam good reason!

Actually a definite "no" from me in regards to the possibility of interfacing with the technology layer. It may depend on how one approaches it.

My own approach is not of the inquiring mind nor the scientific mind. I have an emotional empathic mind without alterior motives other then their welfare and solving their current predicament. One must understand the situation from their point of view is how I approach the subject.

My thoughts there is that where the technology layer has been engineered with human or similar consciousness there is a common ground for intellegent communication. Empathy goes a long way there.

Coincidentally, I have been describing how to interface along with the concepts of how to do it as individual people here on ATS for over a year now. (smile). Someone could probably put together a coherant "how to" if they wanted to.

Like BASSPLYR remarked in this thread "no one listens".

The control layer is an entirely different matter when it comes to " communication". I know very little about "them" and only from briefly crossing paths. Those things would overwhelm.

And I would agree with you stealthyaroura, a lot of material is probably classified for many good reasons, including simply being near it or coming into contact with it. However from my point of view, where technology has been engineered from human consciousness it bears keeping in mind that the material has at least what may be termed residual awareness.

When that is the case approach through kindness and empathy is my thinking. If there is actually an intact UFO sitting in a warehouse somewhere, then it is probably frightened, hurt angry and self protective.

If I were asked what I would consider the most interesting "secret" of this is, then I would say this: The technology does not like it's creators . . . . . .

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite
Yes I read the same and the theory of your own emotional state of mind having a bit to do with how this stuff reacts.
Maybe a kind of self defence mechanism.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
Nice post pal, seems you have some good research on The properties of this material and possibly your own personal contact, I’ll definitely have a look over your post history as this is intriguing stuff.

I can’t really add more to such a well written post, this material they have must be years ahead of our current state of the art tech, it sounds like some of these crafts are grown even.

We’ve descused sentient plasma life forms in this forum but never an actual piece of hold in your hands alloy that exhibits high strangeness. Interesting times my friend.

Oh people are listening but they just arnt posting, shame cos there are some pretty sharp minds that have tackled and wrestled theory after theory about “the phenomena” maybe they will drop in the thread and add some input.
Again, great reply. Let’s keep this thread alive.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: tadaman

S&F

If true.

...the material scientists, solid state physicists and presumably- world class RCS testing facility (to corroborate a zero return on a small fragment of material) have all kept amazingly quiet since they must be doing the actual science to support such a statement.

edit on 4-1-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Thanks stealthyaroura

I can’t really add more to such a well written post, this material they have must be years ahead of our current state of the art tech, it sounds like some of these crafts are grown even.

From the Russian accounts, yeah the inorganic side of the technology is mind bogglingly advanced. Though BASSPLYR and the other guys who know about that side of things would know better then I. My forte is in consciousness.

Grown crafts, I've said more then once on ATS:

If the ancients learned the secrets of creating life and growing organic machines, where do the machines go when they die?

We’ve descused sentient plasma life forms in this forum but never an actual piece of hold in your hands alloy that exhibits high strangeness. Interesting times my friend.

Yeah, a whole new horizon there. (grin)

But given the adverse effects on researchers and innocent bystanders, I think there is some work to do on how one approaches debris and the inherent(?) awareness.

My own experience, and especially the timing of recent events suggests a few scenarios to me as probable.

* The (so-called) owners of the technology "put a shot across the bow", so to speak. (my comment: cowardly, they should have attacked me.)

* A side effect of coming into "contact" with the "material".

The first scenario suggests a fear of the "technology" giving away secrets. (My own mitigation here is not to ask anything of the consciousnesses involved. The need to know discipline.)

The second scenario is the difficult one. I have no clue (yet).

Oh people are listening but they just arnt posting, shame cos there are some pretty sharp minds that have tackled and wrestled theory after theory about “the phenomena” maybe they will drop in the thread and add some input.

Yes, a lot of knowledge here on ATS right across the spectrum.

Let’s keep this thread alive.

I think so too.

edit on 4-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just remember I'm not an expert and the following is my trying to connect the dots in my understanding of the Dalnegorsk incident. Maybe this will help join a few dots for others.

Prerequisite concepts.

* That the Dalnegorsk UFO event was what one may call an orb.

* That the orb is a technology.

* That the orb has a sentient consciousness.

* That the sentient consciousness does not like it's creators or owners.

So; a two layer system.

* That the orb is what can be called the technology layer.

* That the creators or controllers are what can be called the control layer.

Now to try to understand the orb. The term plasma entity suits the consciousness recovered from the Dalnegorsk event site.

One of the differences between the Dalnegorsk orb consciousness and other technology layer consciousnesses I am aware of is that their is no organic-like structure to the Dalnegorsk orb consciousness. The consciousness is comparatively undefined so to speak, very fluid

That there was physical debris at the Dalnegorsk event suggests to me that the orb is not necessarily only plasma or physical. My educated guess is both states are natural and interchangeable for the orb. There is no reason to assume there are only two states by the way.

"The Dalnegorsk object," wrote Rylkin, "represents a plasma formation on the base of electromagnetical structure -- called 'plasmoid' -- whose trajectory passed over geological breaking and parallel to high-voltage electrotransmission line. It is supposed that this plasmoid absorbed selectively some chemical elements -- for example, the noble and rare metals.

Rylkin is probably correct there, and I would add that the orb can probably build itself a physical "shell" around it's plasma "shell". Thus the physical debris.

That's about where I am at in my getting to know the Dalnegorsk Orb and it's current situation.

For those who like reading ATS and want to understand a little deeper my thinking on this subject. Three threads I wrote and currently maintain might help.

Alien Cloaking Technology - an insight

Dimensions . . . . . . -an insight

Self May be . . . . .

Each grew in succession in the order above.

The science of the electromagnetics I'll leave to others to figure out, my interest is understanding the orb itself and getting around the toxic side effects.

edit on 4-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: tyoo

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I didn't check all of the replies so this might be duplicate info. I'm familiar with this story as documentaries have covered it.

TV program on the incident[edit]
The Dalnegorsk incident was covered by the Sightings television program on April 3, 1995. Director Tod Mesirow visited the site, spoke to witnesses, and also to some of the scientists involved in analyzing debris. According to Mesirow, "Russian analysis of metal fragments recovered from the crash site say the metal is not manmade manufacture, but is from somewhere else."[citation needed] Sightings: www.youtube.com...

Additionally, if you go to YouTube and enter "Height 611 ufo crash site" you'll get 149 results alough not all of them might be of Height 611.

Regardless of what is reported and claimed, there is no evidence that it was a UFO crash. UFOs DON'T crash!

----------------------------------------
Think for yourself.
Reach your own conclusions.
Seek truth, wherever it may lead you.
Anecdotes are not evidence.
Hold no value higher than reason.
You cannot have a cult of individuals.

edit on 5-1-2018 by Lathroper because: To correct format

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

There is a mundane explanation to the event.

It could have been a spy balloon that self destructed, burning up, melting the electronics.

One claim that I jumped at me, is that they've found thin quartz filaments with gold wires in them. There is a specific method to create microwires, called Taylor process, which would produce such wires.

Another point speaking for the balloon is that the object moved slowly. And from what I found online it moved with the wind.

Also afaik, none of the scientists have made statements about anti-gravity. That bit must be attributed to ufologists embellishing the story.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Also afaik, none of the scientists have made statements about anti-gravity. That bit must be attributed to ufologists embellishing the story.

Gravity is a time dependent construct at the point of conscious realization.
Could be an artifact of living in a past participle conscious universe?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

say what?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
If there is actually an intact UFO sitting in a warehouse somewhere, then it is probably frightened, hurt angry and self protective.

Is there a proximity factor involved, or would it be possible for a sensitive individual to create a link from a distance with these bioships and "bounce" them out of their confinement? Or are they being kept in a Faraday cage or something to keep them isolated from such things?

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
If there is actually an intact UFO sitting in a warehouse somewhere, then it is probably frightened, hurt angry and self protective.

Is there a proximity factor involved, or would it be possible for a sensitive individual to create a link from a distance with these bioships and "bounce" them out of their confinement? Or are they being kept in a Faraday cage or something to keep them isolated from such things?

What your essentially saying is Could a psychic project into a warehouse and remove the consciousness from a "UFO"?

At the incident in question the consciousness of the orb was abandoned for 33 years since the incident. The owners did not retrieve the consciousness from the incident location at Dalnegorsk. They apparently only became concerned when someone found her. Why? Maybe because they cannot retrieve the consciousness themselves. That implies a specific limit to their abilities.

Dalnegorsk was a explosion according to the reports, a failure of some type and "it died". So we are talking of a postmortem retrieval.

The intact "UFO" in a warehouse is a different scenario. One might say she is alive. So it is logical to say one would have to take the consciousness out from the equivalent of a body. To put it bluntly you would kill it.

However if you mean can a psychic project in and pilot the "UFO" out of a warehouse?, then wouldn't the original owners have already done that?

If there was a "UFO" in a warehouse somewhere, then the question is, as you say Blue Shift, "Why is it still there?"

I would venture to say your logically correct in saying a sentient UFO would need to be contained or disabled. If a pilot consciousness is required to give commands, the absence of a pilot disables. Just depends on how the consciousness is built. One might suggest there are limiters engineered into such a thing to stop the "UFO" getting ideas of it's own, an inherant command structure such as "conditioning".

Basically a psychic would need the keys to the ignition and some knowledge of how to fly one of those things. The authorities probably wouldn't let an unknown psychic near a UFO.

All that aside one would need to probably develope a connection, trust and knowhow before anything else.

But really that is speculation until the psychic gets access to the sentient machine.

Afterthought

Meeting a sentience for the first time is a case of everything is an unknown.

How will it react? What will it do to you?

Then there are the "owners". How will they react? What will they do to you?

What of the future?

Consequences . . . .

edit on 5-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

It's properties are reminiscent of monatomic gold.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A few educated assumptions for researchers:

Technology layer can be subdivided into a sentient layer and a nonsentient layer.

Adverse effects are probably intentionally engineered into the nonsentient layer to make it expensive to the "retrievers" if the tech is "lost".

Sentient layer is probably only a potential danger depending on circumstances.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Interesting vid you may have already seen...

edit on 1 6 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

Warning: The attempt to explain away this 'spying apparatus' will cause uncontrollable bouts of laughter.
edit on 1 6 2018 by KenTodd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join