It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a story about recovered UFO debris

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
We are just now reading Jim's book. This is freaky stuff for sure!!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Kalixi

I mean the first country to build a UFO could rule the world they could fly a fleet of them to Saudi Arabia and beam a message declaring Islam is false and to hand over their oil or face annihilation, fly to Russia and cause mass panic, fly to the US and declare an invasion.

There is a problem with so called " reverse engineering "

The raw materials would need to be available here on Earth.

I would doubt they are.

Sure there are.

Lawrence Livermore labs in California regularly reverse engineers other worldy craft.

Of course, you'd need a high level crypto clearance to know that, but hey, there ya go.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
sure sounds like metamaterials with negative refractive indexes at radar wavelengths. just like American stealth coatings to their aircraft. doesn't sound alien at all. it does point out the ignorance of the people investigating the material. the part about scientific labs not knowing what to make of the material. I'm skeptical it sounds pretty dubious.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I'm feeling rather cautious myself.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Sorry I didn't know, but thanks for explaining!
I was aware sometimes it's been reported that in some older sightings people claimed that UFO's left drips of metal, but in the older reports it wasn't really followed up. Or we got the usual "the material was collected but lost".

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Aliensun

Source of triangle UFOs identified:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, but the immense craft that I and about 20 others witnessed about 20 years ago on a June 1998 evening moving over Laramie wasn't a drone.

And to call the capabilities of a triangle craft or a genuine UFO as using "anti-gravity" is a totally wrong concept and misunderstanding of how they operate and move.

How would you describe how they operate and move?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
this story is an old favorite of me

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
double post
edit on 2-1-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

sigh people like you make me hate humans
no, we dont have that tech and we will never have, we are just dumb humans
also its not even technology, its magic

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

michael schractt is an joke
he believes in the long debunked ideas of the tr-3b and dan burisch

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

reverse engineers other worldy craft.

how can you reverse engineer something wich breaks the laws of gravity and thermodynamics?
simple, its not technology

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

I mean the first country to build a UFO could rule the world they could fly a fleet of them to Saudi Arabia and beam a message declaring Islam is false and to hand over their oil or face annihilation, fly to Russia and cause mass panic, fly to the US and declare an invasion.

I'm pretty sure they would have to do a helluva lot more than fly to a countries capital and beem insults and make vaugue threats. Only If they had the power to melt half my street in an instant and demonstrated it i would sit up and take notice.

Come to think of it, If they hovered over my street making crazy demands the weans would probably splatter their windows with kebabs, cheese and chips and dog #. i'm sure a few illegal shootas would show up as well.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Kalixi

There is a problem with so called " reverse engineering "

The raw materials would need to be available here on Earth.

I would doubt they are.

Sure there are.

Lawrence Livermore labs in California regularly reverse engineers other worldy craft.

Of course, you'd need a high level crypto clearance to know that, but hey, there ya go.

I genuinely don't know how to reply to that remark.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

The article talks about "see picture above" but there's none , are there actual pictures of this debris?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Here's a link to the photo in question. Just scroll down a little when you get there.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

It's very small , I was expecting something like a one quarter piece of a saucer.

I would be mistaken this for some surgical removed kidneystones in a glass tube..

Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks for clearing that up Caver78

a reply to: alldaylong

But I thought the scientific consensus is that the Universe is comprised of the basic elements and nothing else. Everything that makes up us and makes up the Earth also makes up the Universe

I guess until we go exploring the Universe, we'll never know

Yes i believe raw material was not the correct term. At least, when i read it i was thinking of nano tubes and aerogel but the alien versions. Materials which must be created using technology we dont have. Or something that would, at our current level, take the entire worlds resources, man hours, etc, working nonstop for 10 years just to create a thimblefull of it. Or like, anti matter or dark energy or something...

But maybe that poster Was talking about a previously undiscovered element or something?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Tom had said they (TTSA I assume) would have a public test of recovered debris to show how a strong enough current nas lesson the debris' mass, saying a strong enough current would make it float (although that strong a current isn't possible). But presumably the test would prove it COULD be done, and perhaps be part of the reason they fly as they do.

I don't know if there's much in the way of supposed UFO debris that's been recovered, but it may be the debris in this scenario is the same as that said to have been given to George Knapp

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Yeah, just a bit disappointing.

Your welcome.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
By the way, here is a link regarding debris from the Russian crash, it does have a photo of some metallic looking fragments, not the glass balls mentioned that were given to Knapp. www....(nolink)/travel-channel-to-explore-ufo-debris-from-the-russian-roswell-incident-885/17913

www....(nolink)/travel-channel-to-explore-ufo-debris-from-the-russian-roswell-incident-885/17913
edit on 1/2/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

???Having trouble with the link....www....(nolink), then put the travel channel after that. Weird
edit on 1/2/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join