It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found a story about recovered UFO debris

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The story is several years old, but I don't recall hearing about it before.

At least one of the exotic alloys housed at Bigelow Aerospace is from the Height 611 ufo crash site, material obtained by George Knapp. This is not classified material as it was reported in the Huffington Post.

"Knapp, pictured below right, was given samples of the debris, including very small perfectly round and glassy spheres, which had also been found at other crash sites. Those materials are being unveiled by the National Atomic Testing Museum. According to the exhibit’s description, scientific tests on the UFO materials revealed bizarre behavior: “Three Soviet academic centers and 11 research institutes analyzed the objects from this UFO crash. The distance between atoms is different from ordinary iron. Radar cannot be reflected from the material. Elements in the material may disappear and new ones appear after heating. One piece disappeared completely in front of four witnesses. The core of the material is composed of a substance with anti-gravitational properties.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This material was mentioned in Jim Marrs' last book.

If true this is absolutely stunning.

If I remember correctly, this material could also become completely weightless under certain conditions as well.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If it were recovered from an intelligently controlled spacecraft, and could hold the key to Humans reverse engineering their own flying saucer; wouldn't it be super classified and housed in a millitary bunker?

I mean the first country to build a UFO could rule the world they could fly a fleet of them to Saudi Arabia and beam a message declaring Islam is false and to hand over their oil or face annihilation, fly to Russia and cause mass panic, fly to the US and declare an invasion.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

If the Government collected it, sure.
This was a gift to a private citizen and apparently the US hasn't deemed it important enough to confiscate.

Knapp, pictured below right, was given samples of the debris, including very small perfectly round and glassy spheres, which had also been found at other crash sites. Those materials are being unveiled by the National Atomic Testing Museum.

From the OP's Source
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I mean the first country to build a UFO could rule the world they could fly a fleet of them to Saudi Arabia and beam a message declaring Islam is false and to hand over their oil or face annihilation, fly to Russia and cause mass panic, fly to the US and declare an invasion.

There is a problem with so called " reverse engineering "

The raw materials would need to be available here on Earth.

I would doubt they are.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm hearing the 'recovered samples' are indeed these fragments from Dalnegorsk, which is right on the ground track of rocket launches from Baykonur, by odd coincidence. A Russian ufologist reports the site appears to be where an old spy balloon crashed during the Cold War and its destruct charges went off to destroy the cameras and film. None of this is confirmed. As far as I can tell ALL the 'disclosure' is coming from a private group seeking contributions.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
If it were recovered from an intelligently controlled spacecraft, and could hold the key to Humans reverse engineering their own flying saucer; wouldn't it be super classified and housed in a millitary bunker?

Read yourself up on the many, many reports since about the mid-1980s on the mysterious and so-called "black triangle" craft that precisely fit the bill of being alien like in their abilities but have a shape that tends to match our concepts of flying machines and their three axis way of control. In other words, we have cracked that nut years ago and do rule air and space with such devices (except for the far more potent genuine UFOs of course).
edit on 1-1-2018 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Source of triangle UFOs identified:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Aliensun

Source of triangle UFOs identified:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, but the immense craft that I and about 20 others witnessed about 20 years ago on a June 1998 evening moving over Laramie wasn't a drone.

And to call the capabilities of a triangle craft or a genuine UFO as using "anti-gravity" is a totally wrong concept and misunderstanding of how they operate and move.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks! I’m reading it now. I’ve heard these materials had weird properties, but never had details until now!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I know right?
However they appear to have gotten the material past the vetting of the National Atomic Testing Museum. You would think it's not easy to fool the Smithsonian?

You'd think they'd submit to metallurgical experts first tho?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: JimOberg

I know right?
However they appear to have gotten the material past the vetting of the National Atomic Testing Museum. You would think it's not easy to fool the Smithsonian?

You'd think they'd submit to metallurgical experts first tho?

They did. The results were so astounding, that it became a hot potato.
At this juncture, if another lab in the US works on it they will most likely come to similar conclusions and that would mean that they would have to explain it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Nice!

The huff post arrival mentions a photo of the "artifact", but no photo. Has anyone got the photo?

I would like to see it if possible.

When the Area 51 exhibit officially opens today at the National Atomic Testing Museum in Las Vegas, visitors will see something that may startle them: a display titled "Authentic Alien Artifact." (See photo above.)

edit on 1-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

It would be great if George Knapp could do a follow up piece on this incident, here on ATS.
It certainly is in "vogue", as of late, and I would love to hear more on the subject, from the source.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Nice idea, I'd like that too.

My caution aside, this is all very interesting.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Okay, I did a search and found the (possible) missing photo of debris from the huff article.

badufos blogspot. Scroll down on that website and you'll see an exhibit from the museum.

I have never heard of the guy who wrote the blog, but it is an interesting read nevertheless with an open mind.

I didn't put the photo on his website here for copyright courtesy/reasons.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Here is the original Sightings episode that discussed the incident, along with comments by George Knapp.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Thanks for clearing that up Caver78

a reply to: alldaylong

But I thought the scientific consensus is that the Universe is comprised of the basic elements and nothing else. Everything that makes up us and makes up the Earth also makes up the Universe

I guess until we go exploring the Universe, we'll never know

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Metals that disappear into nothing could be Gallium or Mercury. They evaporate at room temperature. Self-healing panels? The crystals of liquid metal flows into cracks and micro-craters then solidify due to the electric current, low temperature or pressure?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Its been done long ago.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join