It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Excavates Jerusalem HOLY SEPULCHRE Where Jesus Crucified & Buried.. for TRUMP Train Station

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

www.newsweek.com...

Shalom! Israel will name the Train Station's stop in Jerusalem after Trump, in appreciation of his Embassy move from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Transportation-and-Intelligence-Minister Yisrael Katz’s plan includes excavating over 2 miles of tunnel under the vicinity of Holy Sepulchre Church, where Jesus was biblically crucified and buried (see inquisitr.com... ).

This train station will connect Tel Aviv (former location of Embassy until Trump moved it to Jerusalem) to the Western Wall, in the vicinity of the new Embassy location, Jerusalem, Israel's new capital as newly recognized by the United States' government with Trump's inaugural promise to the Holy Land.

Chaver!

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think Its just diversion tacktics to keep up with the image after north korea squeezed his balls.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There are several places in Israel purported to be his burial place. Secondly, this kind of thing happens all the time. You can go to a garden purported to have been owned by Joseph of Arimathea and see the cave and the stone door where Jesus was first buried before he "arose." And from that same garden you can look over and see 'Skull rock" (Golgotha) where he was supposedly crucified. Right beneath the rock is an asphalt parking lot full of tourist buses emitting diesel fumes. Israel isn't that big and like many other places in the Middle East, you can't take two steps without stepping on something significant. The burial place of Jesus has lots of competition. This is just one of them.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Jesus and Trump have a lot in common.

They been both crucified for public spectacles.

Oh yeah I went there.

Deal.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I bet Trump is loving this.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol, people hurting your feelings is not being crucified. That's the most ridiculous comparison I've ever heard. If that's something "in common" then it's about the only thing they have in common.
edit on 1/1/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Planette

Here's the actual title to the article:
Trump Train Station: Israel To Name Jerusalem Stop After President As Thank You For Embassy Move

Also from the article:

The exact name of the station remains unknown, but the American construction magnate is fond of having his name attached to prominent landmarks around the world, with a swathe of licensing agreements for his Trump Tower brand in cities as far flung as Istanbul and Manila.

Doesn't sound like there's any bias inflection there at all.

It also says nothing about a sepulcher or excavating any holy sites. The station will be at the wall, not replacing the wall and the tunnels will be under the sites.

So pretty much sensationalism, lies and bias. Good job OP.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's the most ridiculous comparison I've ever heard. I

I said that same thing bout golden shower dossier's.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

A cynical mind might think this is a way of forcing Trump into the proposed embassy move.

Donald Trump appears to have missed a deadline for signing a waiver on a US law requiring its embassy to be moved to Jerusalem, in an act of brinkmanship over one of the Middle East’s most fraught issues.

According to diplomats and Palestinians officials, the original deadline was expected to have fallen on Friday at midnight and was pushed to Monday. That deadline passed without an announcement after a White House official said no action would be taken on Monday.

Amid mounting anxiety over Trump’s intentions, the US president was facing a growing chorus of warnings over potential repercussions over a unilateral US decision regarding Jerusalem’s status.
www.theguardian.com...

One thing I've learned about Trump is what he says doesn't always come true.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Jesus and Trump have a lot in common.

They been both crucified for public spectacles.

Oh yeah I went there.

Deal.

Indeed. Whenever future generations of Christians consider the stations of the cross they should also meditate on the suffering of Donald Trump when people said stuff.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

IF Trump haters had their way they'd make him wear a crown of thorns, and nail him to a cross and pierce him with a spear.

People scoff at that comparison but it's played out every day in the news for over a year.
edit on 1-1-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But he hasnt and they didnt. People likely said unkind, untrue things about Jesus. Both myself and Donald Trump have encountered such things, surely you have too. The odd long walk uphill too.

But it stops there. No physical torture. Or death (gasp, yet).

You are misusing the suffering of Jesus for politics. Its a bit of a shame that Christianity is your tool for absurd political hyperbole as it really doent help but oh well

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Right I should be running around call the guy a rapist, A russian puppet and Russia stole the election.

Then after a 15 minute break I should be running around screaming RACISTS!, white supremacists are out to git me.

Ya know perfectly acceptable political hyperbole.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There is in fact a HUGE conspiracy surrounding this site.

Many believe that this site is not actually the correct location of the crucifixion.

The Bible requires that Golgotha lie outside the city walls.

The church of the Holy Sepulchre is INSIDE the walls of today’s Jerusalem.

The fact that this church was built by Roman Emperor Constantine and that Muslim's are guarding a supposedly Christian site speaks volumes in my opinion.

...most of you will be totally unaware that the site covered by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre represents one of the greatest Jewish hoaxes in the last 2,000 years!

All the evidence we have examined proves BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT that our Passover Lamb was slain EAST of the Temple on the slopes of the Mount of Olives, near the summit. At this site, and this site ONLY, could Yeshua the Messiah have fulfilled all the requirements of the Law of Moses and the Law of the Roman authorities.

The presently accepted sites hold no water, and one, as we have seen, is the result of nothing less than a giant hoax!

It is plainly indicated that our Savior was led to a place known as "Golgotha" for his crucifixion: "They came to a place called Golgotha (which means The Place of the Skull)." (Mat. 27:33). "Carrying his own cross, he went out to The Place of the Skull (which in Aramaic is called Golgotha)." (John 19:17).

The word "Golgotha" is also used in the Old Testament and signifies a "skull" in two places (Judges 9:53; II Kings 9:35), the human "head" once (I Chron. 10:10) and nine times it denotes "poll" or "head-count." The New Testament, however, indicates the connotation of "skull" -- "The Place of the Skull."

Just Where in Jerusalem Did Our Savior Die?

ROMAN CATHOLICISM FOUNDED BY SIMON MAGUS – A FALSE CHRIST I would submit that the site of the Jerusalem temple likely had much more to do with one Simon Magus’ tomb than that of Jesus of Nazareth.

Talk about “pure fiction”! Simon Magus aka Simon the Sorcerer founded Roman Catholicism and is entombed there (Church of the Holy Sepulchre). Sorry to burst your bubble.

The Church of the Holy Sepulcher vs. The Garden Tomb | The Story Behind The Story

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Right I should be running around call the guy a rapist, A russian puppet and Russia stole the election.

Then after a 15 minute break I should be running around screaming RACISTS!, white supremacists are out to git me.

Ya know perfectly acceptable political hyperbole.

I never suggested that you do any of that

But when you attack others for ridiculous hyperbole while doing just the same yourself then you all just end up looking like each other.

Its not great really is it? Its just round after round of shouting ridiculous stuff, where peeps shout stuff that they actually know is hyperbole but feel justified as the other folk said some daft stuff.

Keep on keeping on

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I never suggested that you do any of that

Trump haters do.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I agree, it's positively Satanic that Christ is attacked by having an Earthly potentate or ruler compared to him and part of a worrying trend that could be the ultimate unholy conspiracy. Such comments and threads have been seen here many times.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Jesus and myself walk up that hill together often.

Most of the world would like to see us dead, most of the time.

I guess Jews are just more used to it than the rest of you

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The Israeli press unanimously calls "Bull#" on this.
Don't hold your breath as this is just a political spin related to Likud's internal power struggles.
No train station will be called after Trump, nor any public-transport related excavation will be done under the old city.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

it takees a special type of insecurity to get upset over the alledged " dececration " of the place you claim your imaginary friend is burried*

* translation : had a nap

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join