It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC backer paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: zikutar

originally posted by: Arnie123
Pretty stupid and disgusting to pay women to lie and slander an individual.

This should be first degree felony and imprisonment for at least 10 years.

right....the only thing holding that back is evidence, a court, a trial, and juries...by the way, trump already has already admitted to sexual assault....can't wait for his trial to begin

Hearsay without proof of him actually doing it. I know many people who say they said or did something they didnt do.

NO VICTIM....NO CRIME.is that simple enough for you?

edit on 18000000pppm by yuppa because: ooopsie

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
a reply to: zikutar

Real men don't need to boast their ego with such a trash mouth. Remember were talking about the most powerful position in world.

Call me naive if you wish, but to put someone who talks like this into a position of power, does not speak well for the morality of our country.

You would talk far dirtier than Trump does if YOU are also a billionaire.

People who live sheltered lives are stunned easily.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EvidenceNibbler

The left is known to do this in every election, it's only during Trump's election that people started noticing because Trump has a bigger microphone to expose the scam. And it is always ALlred and her evil spawn.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Ther isnt a video of him admitting to sexually assaulting women.

Do you believe everything you see on a hollywood set while cameras are rolling?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Then we should absolutely arrest Jeffrey Dean Morgan for brutally killing all those people under the pseudonym Neegan

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Which products are made in sweatshops?

All kinds of products can be made in sweatshops.

Some of the biggest problem industries are:

Shoes

originally posted by: whywhynot

a reply to: loveguy

The answer to your questions are contained in the original post. Read!

Here's an angle?

Profound social changes
Recent research has shown that a side-effect of globalisation is the increase in demand for child labour, through the fast-paced growth of an export industry that requires millions of workers at the lowest price. In a country like China, poor children and young adults from rural areas are available by the hundreds of millions… a very tempting source of cheap labour. The economic forces behind this phenomenon explain why so many child traffickers still manage to avoid government control.

Sweatshops in China

Which products are made in sweatshops?

All kinds of products can be made in sweatshops.

Some of the biggest problem industries are:

Shoes
Many types of shoes are made in sweatshops. However, the biggest problem is found with sneakers and athletic shoes.
Most athletic shoes are made in sweatshops in Asian countries.
Child labor is also very common in the shoe industry.
Clothing
Clothing is very often made in sweatshops and with the use of child labor.
In the U.S. the majority of garment workers are immigrant women that work 60-80 hours a week, usually without minimum wage or overtime pay. Overseas, garment workers routinely make less than a living wage, working under extremely oppressive conditions.

I do plenty of reading, thanks for being so nice- in advance.
edit on (1/2/1818 by loveguy because: sorry mudpit

edit on (1/2/1818 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I won't claim to know if these women lied but men and women who lie about sexual assault and rape are a huge problem.

For obvious reasons. It really makes me mad because even if only one of that group lied, some people will lose faith in the claims of others who might be real. It makes me sad.

On the other hand, if I had taken a guy to court who had actually raped me who had a lot of money and the best lawyers i'd gladly accept a contribution.

-Alee

Absolutely agree with you, if they find out people lie like this, they should do serious jail time for the fact you stated. It absolutely diminishes people's efforts that are sexually assaulted.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It would be more productive to pay someone to accuse Trump of murder.

They probably did and are still waiting for the phone to ring...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One post about the Trump/Bush tape and the whole thread is derailed completely.
My god

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well you know what this means... Russian collusion hacking election poll booths for Trump will be a talking point again. The left should work more on a message, and less on paying people off to make their political opponents look bad. It ain't working.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nice try Satan!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It's that paired with the left not having a single message to offer.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

One of the "women accusing President Trump of sexual harassment asked for 2 million"... I guess she is after the truth huh?...ROFLMAO....
edit on 2-1-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Why would they need to pay them? And pay them rather incredible sums?

The subject of what constitutes sexual harassment is already contentious. Now they throw money at the problem? How believable will these women seem now? It wasn't worth your time before but for hundreds of thousands of dollars you can be motivated?

I think this sets victims of "court of law" sexual harassment way back. Some of these women may have been but now what do they look like?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My take is this. If a woman files a court lawsuit, it is genuine. If not, then it is fake.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I won't claim to know if these women lied but men and women who lie about sexual assault and rape are a huge problem.

For obvious reasons. It really makes me mad because even if only one of that group lied, some people will lose faith in the claims of others who might be real. It makes me sad.

On the other hand, if I had taken a guy to court who had actually raped me who had a lot of money and the best lawyers i'd gladly accept a contribution.

-Alee

Absolutely agree with you, if they find out people lie like this, they should do serious jail time for the fact you stated. It absolutely diminishes people's efforts that are sexually assaulted.

Yes I agree with your comment about Jail time too. It should be just as punishable as Rape.

-Alee

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I find it amazingly stupid that a person would go against Trump if, for instance, they are getting paid $750,000 to say something that they know is not true. If it is true, then Trump would be rattled to see the person paid to tell their story, but if it wasn't, the power of a billionaire to stonewash your ass into the 17th century would pale in comparison to $750,000. Just not worth it.

Do you really think Trump would let someone do that to him, with no consequence, if he knew they were lying? OMG I would not want to be that person. Not to put Trump on some dumb pedestal, but who here, if they were a billionaire, and had some dignity, would let another person do that without a contest?

As to the Billy Bush tape, damn, if a good number of you cats were a billionaire, I want to hear all about how you would tell those pesky blond hot women to stay clear of you at all costs, and how you'd keep them away with your security chumps. Lots of you who rail against that tape are total LIARS, if you were in his shoes. Liars. You'd do just the same thing. I see live music on occasion, and guys all over the world grab all they can (especially in Left leaning cities). Liars.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There is literally a video of him bragging about sexual assault. What more do you want? Support him for whatever reason, but don’t downplay your credibility on this issue. a reply to: Arnie123

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I knew it was fake at the time, all the accusations, right before the election, many many years after the assaults allegedly happened.

Yet lefties swallowed it up like candy.

Amazing to sit back and witness how wrong lefties are time and time again and how gullible they are.

Yet the woman responsible for this is who they keep holding up on a pedestal while repeatedly claiming Trump is evil.
edit on 3-1-2018 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickisup

No there is not. That is a flat out lie.

There is a video of him, the TV personality, while on set, saying the kind of outrageous things Trump would say.

Does that mean hes innocent? No. It just applies proper context to where he was and what he was doing (ie, its not undercover video of a private conversation, its video taken from shooting on a set in front of the entire crew

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join