It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HRC backer paid $500G to fund women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct before Election Day

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: zikutar

originally posted by: Arnie123
Pretty stupid and disgusting to pay women to lie and slander an individual.

This should be first degree felony and imprisonment for at least 10 years.

right....the only thing holding that back is evidence, a court, a trial, and juries...by the way, trump already has already admitted to sexual assault....can't wait for his trial to begin

Hearsay without proof of him actually doing it. I know many people who say they said or did something they didnt do.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

right....the only thing holding that back is evidence, a court, a trial, and juries...by the way, trump already has already admitted to sexual assault....can't wait for his trial to begin
Source for that or you just another liar throwing accusations around, much like these disgusting paid women?

source? it's common knowledge.....he admitted it on that friggin bus to billy bush on an open mike.....listen to something else besides right-wing media

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Hearsay without proof of him actually doing it. I know many people who say they said or did something they didnt do.

he was recorded...proof enough for me and millions of others, also, recordings are evidence in a court of law.....

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

'Member when Trump paid Clinton accusers to sit at a table with him and make claims? I 'member.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

LMAO, look at the forehead on this David Brock guy !
Hey, isn't he involved somehow with Comet Pizza?

David Brock...

Has to be at least 8% Neanderthal.

(post by PublicOpinion removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

report from Breitbart

www.breitbart.com...

LMAO, look at the forehead on this David Brock guy !
Hey, isn't he involved somehow with Comet Pizza?

That's more like a fivehead, actually.😹😹😹

So thankful for your presence here, btw. Your posts are written in a manner that encourages people to look at the bigger picture...something that is deliberately being kept out of focus by the cabal. If they keep people focused on the splashy stuff, the truth...though right in front of everyone...remains largely hidden from the unseeing eyes of the very people who need to see it the most.

(post by bjarneorn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Source for that or you just another liar throwing accusations around, much like these disgusting paid women?

source? it's common knowledge.....he admitted it on that friggin bus to billy bush on an open mike.....listen to something else besides right-wing media
So you got nothing? typical leftist. The fact that you even tried to bring up the tape on the bus shows how ignorant you are.

Since you're incapable of basic cite sourcing, at the very least I ask you now to dialogue what was said on the bus and attribute it to your claims.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw

'Member when Trump paid Clinton accusers to sit at a table with him and make claims? I 'member.

...Accusers to make claims? you're assbackwards son.

The problem with your post? HE DIDN'T PAY THEM TO ACCUSE, they already did long before, lol, he just put a spotlight on them. The crux of the thread is to show scum paying other scum to lie and slander, 'member NOW?

Big difference highspeed, better luck next time.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

he was recorded...proof enough for me and millions of others, also, recordings are evidence in a court of law.....

While I disapprove of such locker room banter, at no time did POTUS 45 admit to anything on “the bus”. If you study criminal justice, just a little bit, I think you’ll find there has to be an actual victim of said sexual assault...a sweeping generalization does not a crime make.

But by all means, feel free to take your assertion to the bank. I just don’t think you’ll get much sympathy when your hopes are dashed...like a flaming zeppelin crashing and burning...

edit on 1-1-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Men talk about touching women by the viginas at parties all the time. Boy oh, every man must be a sex offender.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

That's not sexual assault. However, hitting on women outside marriage is considered adultery which violates the ten commandments and is punished by stoning under Islam Sharia law.

edit on 1-1-2018 by zikutar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So this is from your link

And a nonprofit group founded by the Democratic activist David Brock, which people familiar with the arrangements say secretly spent $200,000 on an unsuccessful effort to bring forward accusations of sexual misconduct against Mr. Trump before Election Day, is considering creating a fund to encourage victims to bring forward similar claims against Republican politicians.

There is a recording of him admitting to sexually assaulting women.

No. There isn't. Nowhere in the Billy Bush conversation does he admit to sexual assault. I know you guys like to rewrite history, but we can actually still listen to the recording you know.
The Dems needed to pay because they needed to CREATE the news. It's that simple.
edit on 1/1/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is why GOP never risk doing something like paying women to lie about sexual assault. Sooner or later it gets found out. There's a good Chinese saying. Ruo yao ren bu zhi guo bu jue, chu fei ji mo wei. If you don't want people and ghosts to know your crime, the only way is to not commit the crime in the first place.

First the blatant cheating against Bernie Sanders in the DNC primary, passing Hillary questions ahead of debates. And now this. Democrats. Tsk tsk tsk. Not a party of morals.
edit on 1-1-2018 by zikutar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zikutar

Agreed and welcome to ATS, first account I've seen with 2018 on it.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Real men don't need to boast their ego with such a trash mouth. Remember were talking about the most powerful position in world.

Call me naive if you wish, but to put someone who talks like this into a position of power, does not speak well for the morality of our country.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Real men don't need to boast their ego with such a trash mouth. Remember were talking about the most powerful position in world.

Call me naive if you wish, but to put someone who talks like this into a position of power, does not speak well for the morality of our country.

You would talk far dirtier than Trump does if YOU are also a billionaire.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

Which people in power do you know all the private conversations of? If you are REALLY concerned about morality, Trump's bus recording would be the least of your worries.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Rather than have you continue to use this fallacy to perpetuate your hatred, could you please explain the exact verbiage in the Billy Bush tape that is criminal? I already know you cannot, but just for fun, giver the ole college try sport.
edit on 1-1-2018 by network dude because: ,

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join