It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction and fullfillment of the death of Sister Lucia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There is a website about predictions that I sometimes visit. And like most people I have read about the children of Fatima and their visions of the Virgin Mary, also the children in Garabandal, I know there is third group of children in the eastern block somewhere but I have very little knowledge about them. However the visions at Fatima are acknowledged as true by the Catholic church.

On January the 12th I went to this prediction site and found that an anonymous poster had a dream of Sister Lucia (the last of the Fatima children) dying. I will post the full prediction as posted on that day.( All this can be verified on that site with responses on that day by others. I personally will vouch for the date of the original post, I even mentioned it to a couple of members here a couple of weeks later.)

"After all this emotional turmoil with the tsunami I let down to sleep about 3 nights ago.

In my dream I saw a simple room lit by a 2 candles and in the middle of the room is a bed with a very old woman, who seemed to be a nun and some people gathered around her. There was one person who was wearing cardinal's clothing ( I assume his was catholic) and he seemed to be important. There where also 2 other sisters taking care of the nun. The woman was wispering something to the man.....because she was too weak to speak. I counldn't hear what she was saying. Then suddenly....she turns to me and she says "Ha comenciado" and she lied back to the bed in piece......

I tried to search for this word in Italian and I couldn't find what it means. Anybody has any clues what this mean?" "

On the same day someone translated the statement as

"Ha comenzado" = It has begun (spanish)"

forum.prophecies.us...

Yesterday, on Sunday 13 February 2005 - amonth after the prediction, Sister Lucia died at the age of 97.

What do ATSers think she meant by "It has begun"? And why have the Vatican not made a statement about her death to date?

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.channelnewsasia.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, it wasnt long ago (a month I think) when the Pope said a few things that got people in a stir. SOmething about the Devil does not have much time left. So imo they think the time has come. The trumpets are about to blow so to speak. I would have to agree with them. Too many things are comming together. I could be wrong, but better safe than sorry. I was convinced when my children had dreams about the second comming. We dont go to church (I know shame on me) and its not like they had heard about it before. SO when one of my boys came upstairs and told me all about meeting Jesus and how he gave everyone a drink that gave them bodies like Jesus so they could go to heven. Then went on to say how everyone could see him because he was so big (and there is more but that should be for another post). I about fell over. BUT when my other son came up and started telling me about his dream and it was the same dream....then my youngest son said duh you were with me remember..Oh yea... I hit the bible. So it didnt surprise me a bit when the pope made that speach nor does it surprise me that she said "it has begun". I think they know more than they are letting on. But that is me going on a conspericy theory hoohaa.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
``

that uttering 'Ha comonzado'
might be a more 'personal' meaning, more like her outlook is that her passing is actually the Commencement of a existence with Jesus in spirit...
not that her mortal life is ending ...BUT...her spiritual life has begun!!

just a thought....

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Ok forgive me because I am going strickly off memory here. But I had read somewhere concerning these sisters that the final prediction was allowed to be made 8 days before it began and not any sooner. I think it was a documentary. Come back and correct me if my memory doesn't serve me well, but was the last prediction ever made?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Sr. Lucia died. The pope is very sick. .... These things happen in threes.
Sr. Lucia was from Fatima. I'd love to visit there someday.

Reference Garabandal. Garabandal has been declared to 'not be of
supernatural origin' by the Catholic Church three times. I know Padre
Pio believed it to be true, but saints do make mistakes sometimes.

I read quite a bit about Garabandal. I disagree with the Catholic
Church saying it wasn't of supernatural origin. I believe it to be of
evil origin. Two reasons

- the 'Night of Screams'. The people from the town were in church
worshipping Christ when the girls were outside in the dark night
screaming and causing a stir. People LEFT THE WORSHIP OF CHRIST
to see what the girls were doing and why they were screaming.
I can't see God dragging people away from worship of His Son ....
and no other Marian apparition has had the recipients act in such
a bizarre manner. They are usually much more dignified. Even
Bernadette who had her visions in a garbage pile was dignified
and quiet and reverent.

- the time the four girls floated down the stairs and out the door.
The floated upside down and backwards out the door and then
preceeded to again 'act up'. The floating was seen by one of the
mothers of the girls. This reeks of the demonic.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.spiritdaily.com...
Link to a report at a privately run 'Catholic' site
about Sr. Lucia and the Fatima apparitions, and
about Sr. Lucia's death.

[edit on 2/14/2005 by FlyersFan]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Flyersfan, I must say that I totaly agree with you. It was almost refreshing to read about your different point of view.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ha comenzado = It has begun.

Maybe her death? the fact that she was leaving? has begun?

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I will have to agree with dg on this one "ha comenzado" the journey of her spiritual part has started, and her death was imminent.

When my grandfather die 3 years ago, he said that he journey started but he was not able to reach the other side, it took for him a week in his death bed to find the way.

He described as a veil a white veil and he wanted to reach for it but he could not because it was not closed enough to him.

He die peacefully after a day of prayer.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I doubt the third secret has been revealed yet.

Off memory wasn't there some church bigshot who read the 3rd secret freaked out and then locked it up? Seems a bit excessive if it was just that a pope would have a failed assasination attempt.

Also wasn't the third secret supposed to of passed before the last sister died?

So basically all we know about the secret is that it's prety F'in scary, It's already started and that the church is hiding it.

All I can think of is that the pope is on his way out and that antichrist #3 will be taking his place. I guess for a church guy having the church be the tool of the devil is probably scary.

top topics

join