It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Wikileaks lying?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
New intern manning the twitter handle?

Wikileaks tweeted this:

“New cable shows New York Times “reporter” Scott Shane handed over Cablegate’s secret country by country publication schedule to the US government giving the State Department (then headed by Hillary Clinton) up to a week in advance to spin the revelations or create diversions.”

As though it’s some bombshell.

Unfortunately though, Wikileaks knew what the NYTimes was doing as shown here:

The Times is forwarding the administration’s concerns to other news organizations and, at the suggestion of the State Department, to WikiLeaks itself.

www.nytimes.com...

and here:

They also have been advising WikiLeaks on which documents to release publicly and what redactions to make to those documents, Ms Kauffmann and others involved in the arrangement said.

www.thehindu.com...

Now, you can dismiss this first article if you like, but the quote from Ms Kauffmann is much harder to ignore as her newspaper was chosen by Wikileaks to publish the cables.

And finally, correspondence between Wikileaks and the US government.

The pertinent snippet:

From HERE

My apologies the snippet is so small, it’s in the letters linked above.

edit on 1/1/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

where is the fake news wikileaks published. You are not making sense to me.

Lets get chadders thread added to this list.

Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
double post. :-)

edit on 1-1-2018 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

There is no lie from WikiLeaks in your OP. Where is it? What exactly was the lie? Did you forget to include it, or do you simply not understand what a lie actually is?

Unless you provide clear evidence in your OP that Wikileaks has lied about something, your thread is a simply a hoax and should be labelled as such.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Well I’m not surprised you’d not see it.

I’ve added more to the OP.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Is Wikileaks suggesting that everything that ran through the Secretary of State's office as a guise to weed out sensitive national security information was all just a lie and a cover for something more nefarious?!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

There is still NO lie in your OP. I will repeat my question to you and word it in different ways, maybe that makes it easier for you to grasp: Where exactly is the lie? Exactly WHAT statement from Wikileaks was not true? WHAT exactly did Wikileaks lie about?

Until you give an answer and provide proof, your thread it still nothing but a hoax. Sorry about that.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Chadders my bean!

I cant see it because it not appear to be there. Please link me the fake news that WL published as stated in your OP. This is a simple request.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Are you saying that the cables provided by the GRU to WikiLeaks are not real? Once WikiLeaks published them, they became news, and the media had to report them. What is your point?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I’ll try to make it simpler for you.

This:

New cable shows New York Times “reporter” Scott Shane handed over Cablegate’s secret country by country publication schedule to the US government

Is a lie.

The “new cable” shows something that has been known about since the leak of the embassy cables, as shown in my OP.

Also, the insinuation that the NYTimes did it to give the government a heads up is a lie as well.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

PLease stop flipping about like a fish out of water. I keep reading these types of threads in the hope that someone can explain to me where the lie took place.

I request in your next message you link me the untrue material that wikileaks posted. Simply that and an explanation underneath to why this information is false.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: MostlyReading

I’ll try to make it simpler for you.

This:

New cable shows New York Times “reporter” Scott Shane handed over Cablegate’s secret country by country publication schedule to the US government

Is a lie.

The “new cable” shows something that has been known about since the leak of the embassy cables, as shown in my OP.

Also, the insinuation that the NYTimes did it to give the government a heads up is a lie as well.

Chadders I will try and make it simple for you.

That does not show in anyway that WL have published fake news. They publish the leaks. What is within those leaks is not down to WL. Its down to the people that wrote the leaks.

I suggest changing your OP to Wikileaks is not lying.

:-)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I request in your next message you link me the untrue material that wikileaks posted. Simply that and an explanation underneath to why this information is false.

Where have I ever said the information illegally obtained by WikiLeaks from Russian intelligence was false? It is damaging because it is true. That is why Russia weaponized it.

link   

It’s there, learn to read and comprehend.

You’re doing well, your double post saying double post got 4 stars...how does that work

+13 more 
link   

What is the lie?

Was something not true?

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That does not show in anyway that WL have published fake news. They publish the leaks. What is within those leaks is not down to WL. Its down to the people that wrote the leaks.

But the OP proves that they have consistently misrepresented how they obtained and vetted the material.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Their twitter account has.

Or is their twitter not part of Wikileaks?

Convenient for people like you, if so.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Where have I ever said the information illegally obtained by WikiLeaks from Russian intelligence was false? It is damaging because it is true. That is why Russia weaponized it.

So you agree?

The OP is untrue and spreading misinfromation. Infact you said this several times in another thead. But now you are saying it hurts because its real.. Very sorry the truth is hurting you. Sorry you cant go back to your world of lies.

Trot on

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

But the OP proves that they have consistently misrepresented how they obtained and vetted the material.

The OP said Wikileaks where lying. That is very different from what you are saying here.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You’re doing well, your double post saying double post got 4 stars...how does that work

They are still celebrating New Year in St. Petersburg. счастливый новый год!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join