It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning new mandela effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Never heard of Hy-Brasil - this is what I found

Hy-Brasil: The Legendary Phantom Island of Ireland

Hy-Brasil was an island which appeared on ancient maps as early as 1325 and into the 1800s. On most maps, it was located roughly 321km (200 miles) off the west coast of Ireland in the North Atlantic Ocean. One of the most distinctive geographical features of Hy-Brasil on those maps is that it often appears as a circle with a channel (or river) running east to west across the diameter. Stories about the island have circulated throughout Europe for centuries with tales that it was the promised land of saints or a paradise where an advanced civilization lived. In Irish myth, it was said to be clouded in mist except for one day every seven years when it became visible but still could not be reached.

Ancient Origins - The Legendary Phantom Island of Ireland

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Skewed . . ..

It wouldn't surprise me.

a reply to: slider1982

Simple is good, the mathematitions are welcome to filling blackboards with chalk.

a reply to: japhrimu

What about hypercubes? They’re similar to the double sphere thing that’s being proposed? Change the “cube” part to “sphere.” Then instead of a few lines connecting the two cubes... an almost infinite number of connections... maybe, in one state, the connections are more wave like, and at the same time, kinda, other, more string/particle like connections...

No reason why not.

Though when you get past the sphere, your adding geometric shapes to the surface and angles and I don't know what that does in practice.

To illustrate; slicing up a chicken pie.

If you take a chicken pie as being a two dimensional circle, that is 360°.

Now cut a slice of 72°.

That makes two slices, one slice of 72° and a second slice of 288°.

Or if you like, two harmonics in the old sacred geometry.

We just tend to look at what we create without considering the other aspect of the equation.

So take the next step from 2 dimensions to 3 dimensions and our surface suddenly becomes very complex.

So no reason why you have to stick with a sphere, a cube would be different is all.

The reason for my using the sphere was because it was done that way in the past.

To explain. I don't like the term "astral traveling" because it is preloaded with the conception of traveling through a place called the "astral". One can also travel via the memories of other Beings and places as if they were maps and networked.

Off the coast of Alexandria (Egypt), there was once a city(?) or part an ancient civilisation, maybe the pyramid civilisation or older. That place has a big building that housed maybe eight of the "spheres in two places at once". They were mostly broken.

There was life there too, a plant like growth from within the spheres that grew into the containing building. It wasn't "nice".

The " feel" of the place said the spheres were once part of a huge system that was not limited to planet earth. But like all networked systems, if a contaminant enters the system then the potential is there to infect the entire system. Like a computer virus.

That is what happened there at Alexandria in the distant past. There are other buildings there too by the way, including a library.

The day after projecting(?) into the sphere system building, the place was crawling with Roisicrucians who were studying the place. Those guys tend to keep tabs on my travels, very annoying and we come to into conflict occasionally.

So interstellar travel as we think of it today was probably not the way it was done in those days.

A place in the Himalayas (Shambhala?) has one of those spheres too. One can find that sphere if one studies why the Nazi's sent people on expeditions looking for occult knowledge and artifacts. The Himalayan Nazi expedition can be tracked to where they disappear, after that it's a lot of work to get past the security.

The Shambhala sphere (we'll call it that because it fits for now) isn't connected to anywhere. But it has an interior that is big. From the look of it, one could have an entire city in a sphere within a modest cave.

I did wonder at the time, if there was more of those places with a fleet of flying saucers inside somewhere. But since the people connected with the Shambhala sphere are hostile and "up themselves" in a big way, it can be expensive to go exploring.

That would account for "greys" and Theosophical "masters of the wisdom", the so-called "mythical" cities like the island west of Ireland and maybe even the hollow earth accounts.

I waffle on . . . . .

afterthought

There are 22 spheres earth side I know of. Hundreds on Luna, double figures on mars. It's only a network system that can be discovered if one goes to the trouble and has a starting point. I'll get in trouble for saying that. It will piss a lot of "people" off.

edit on 1-1-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: multiple replies and added afterthought

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
what exactly is your "warning" about? all I see are the ramblings of someone so deep into youtube "ME TOO!!!"ness that all reality is lost

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

“Flashing” of a frame... not “passing”... I felt the need to correct that, even though mostly inconsequential...

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Scientists have been trying to build a grand unified theory for a very long time, Einstein probably didn't even know enough about quantum mechanics to even be capable of creating such a theory, although he certainly tried.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

originally posted by: Aldakoopa
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

She said this new equation was related to interdimensional travel. She talked to one of the people in the classroom and asked a few questions before she woke up. They said that there is no external vehicle needed to travel, that the human body is it's own vehicle, although a "squishy one".

Apparently many abductees have inserted or cover dreams where they are in a classroom being taught

Interesting dream

She does think that she has been abducted in the past, including having some sort of surgery or experiment performed on her that left her with an unusual pain in her abdomen for a little while afterwards.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: Spacespider

Never heard of Hy-Brasil - this is what I found

Hy-Brasil: The Legendary Phantom Island of Ireland

Hy-Brasil was an island which appeared on ancient maps as early as 1325 and into the 1800s. On most maps, it was located roughly 321km (200 miles) off the west coast of Ireland in the North Atlantic Ocean. One of the most distinctive geographical features of Hy-Brasil on those maps is that it often appears as a circle with a channel (or river) running east to west across the diameter. Stories about the island have circulated throughout Europe for centuries with tales that it was the promised land of saints or a paradise where an advanced civilization lived. In Irish myth, it was said to be clouded in mist except for one day every seven years when it became visible but still could not be reached.

Ancient Origins - The Legendary Phantom Island of Ireland

Yes I have heard all about it in myth and legends as I said..
But I wanted to hear what OP know about it, since he claims to come from a timeline where it existed.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Planette

No she is not, she die in 2014
Dolores Cannon
Author
Dolores Cannon is a best-selling author and past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specializes in the recovery and cataloging of Lost Knowledge. She teaches her unique technique of hypnosis all over the world. She has been specializing in past-life therapy since 1979.
Born: April 15, 1931, St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Died: October 18, 2014
Children: Julia Cannon

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

Interesting diagram and it goes over my head to a big degree.

I don't know from what direction of thought the diagram' s creator is coming from nor their definition of the word "dimensions".

I'll just say my view is of a lay person and simply to navigate places.

Mathematics as a framework of understanding is not my forte, yet I can see that it works.

I'll say this, There is more then one way to navigate a maze.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
A sphere in one dimension, emulated by a square in the 2nd dimension.

A digital camera has how many dimensions to create perception? The real analogue world (1), the modulated emulation of that signal as recorded by the lens (2) the processing of the signal into viewable material (3) and the artificial image produced by the screen (4). Then the image re-enters the first dimension, a false overlay in a real world.

Science is flawed, math is flawed, because they ignore the (1) dimension, outside of the emulation-perception wares.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join